Dunkirk Murder Suspect In Custody

Dunkirk Murder Suspect In Custody

There are 39 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Apr 1, 2011, titled Dunkirk Murder Suspect In Custody. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

A suspect in the Wednesday night shooting that led to the death of 20-year-old Ricardo Vazquez has been booked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thor

Clearwater, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Drugs ??
MHC

New London, CT

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Thor prepare for an onslaught. Trying to blame drugs on this site just doesn't fly. You have to point the finger at the "ruling" class. Doesn't matter how correct you are either. Around here facts are dismissed for insane delusions.
Telling it as it is

Fredonia, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2011
It was DRUG robbery !!!!!!
Not sure

Fredonia, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2011
People talking about a girl being part of it in some way.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Thor wrote:
Drugs ??
No thanks...I gave them up for Lent.
God help us all

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Apr 3, 2011
Now before all of you jump to conclusions there are always TWO sides to every story. Now I don't know this kid personally and yes it is tragic for the other family that they lost their son at an earily age but what caused Mr. Corsi to go to this extent. From my understanding of many people who knew him he was a quite very poliet young man that was not obnoxious like alot of kids with his "yes sirs" and "Mr." this and that. So lets have more open minds than mouths until the whole story comes out. Just because it was in shit hole Dunkirk does by no means makes it DRUGS! I know this will bring out all the nuts to respond but it NEEDED TO BE SAID. Please remember we all are not perfect and what if it was your child on either side of this sad story. AND NEVER SAY NEVER THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THIS CAN"T HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES.
zzz

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2011
even if it was drug related, thats because if someone rips you off for some deal, you cant exactly take them to court. you have to take the law into your own hands.
Don Vito

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2011
zzz wrote:
even if it was drug related, thats because if someone rips you off for some deal, you cant exactly take them to court. you have to take the law into your own hands.
La droga, di eroina, la cocaina crack; che chi rovina el futuro...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 4, 2011
If the stuff was legal most of this crime would end. Of course alot of prison guards etc would get laid off. Remember, you can make it illegal , but you can't make it unpopular.
mingya

Fredonia, NY

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Le uccisioni continuerą fino tutte le droghe aree andate
SHut Up

Hamburg, NY

#11 Apr 4, 2011
mingya wrote:
Le uccisioni continuerą fino tutte le droghe aree andate
Why are dagos so annoying anywhere you go? honestly.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 4, 2011
God help us all wrote:
Now before all of you jump to conclusions there are always TWO sides to every story. Now I don't know this kid personally and yes it is tragic for the other family that they lost their son at an earily age but what caused Mr. Corsi to go to this extent. From my understanding of many people who knew him he was a quite very poliet young man that was not obnoxious like alot of kids with his "yes sirs" and "Mr." this and that. So lets have more open minds than mouths until the whole story comes out. Just because it was in shit hole Dunkirk does by no means makes it DRUGS! I know this will bring out all the nuts to respond but it NEEDED TO BE SAID. Please remember we all are not perfect and what if it was your child on either side of this sad story. AND NEVER SAY NEVER THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THIS CAN"T HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES.
My geometry teacher used to say there are 4 sides to every story.
mingya

Fredonia, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2011
SHut Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are dagos so annoying anywhere you go? honestly.
Immagino che rude č meglio che potete offrire a questo posto. Continuare a provare.
hillbilie

Horseheads, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2011
(shutup) pretty strong word to say hiding behide ur computer.
A

Fredonia, NY

#15 Apr 10, 2011
This was 100% drug dealing murder, no one can say otherwise. When the FU(K is it gonna end? Family, Friends, or Loved ones had to know what was going on with both characters yet this 'S' still happened, what 'Fd' friends, family, or loved ones sat around??? Both family's have loss, one gone forever the other locked in a cage forever! When is this gonna end??
Overrated

Buffalo, NY

#16 Apr 11, 2011
When parents do their job!
jennie

Bolivar, NY

#18 Apr 11, 2011
oops!!! sorry i posted this in teh wrong window.
JImmy

Northfield, VT

#19 Sep 27, 2011
Well i know Ricardo "Ricky" Vazquez Jr. personally.
and I know for fact it has nothing to do with a "Drug Deal" gone bad...sorry to break to all of you...Granted i dont know tha other kid but i know it wasnt about drugs....But the reason iam posting on here is not to bash the other kid,but to bash the papers and the cops that messed up on all the reports on it and everything...i know the woman that Ricky was talking to/dating which ever you wanna call it..Funny how the cops never looked at his phone to see if he was talking to anyone or anything else...they gave it to his brother Kenneth,so they dont know what he was really doing when he was shot
2nd. why would the papers say he was stabbed???hmmm funny everyone that i have talked to about this said he was shot.so you tell me?
then the hospital transported him when he was not stablized....now sorry but your not supposed to move anyone unless they are stable.so i mean come now.....
and granted i dont know anything bout the town/city that it happened in,but seems as the pd isnt hittin on shit......sorry if this makes anyone mad but o well shit happenes!!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE Ricardo "Ricky" Vazquez Jr from VERMONT BRO LOVE YA ALWAYS AND MISS YOU!!!!
exposing nuts

United States

#20 Sep 28, 2011
Hispanic Obama voter.
matt

Elmira, NY

#21 Sep 28, 2011
So if you know what the real story is, then why don't you go to the cops & set them straight to help out your friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New sign at Memorial Park 3 hr Bill 6
Hector Camacho is a skirt 4 hr BanditSlayer 2
What will it take for Dunkirk to thrive once ag... 4 hr BanditSlayer 12
Mellisa Meadows Druggie Tue a guy with a brain 9
Which Rosas Tue Angry taxpayer 5
News Hablas espanol? City wants Spanish-speaking fir... May 21 goback 4
Fiveash turd May 20 Billy 10

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance