Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Nice.

Since: May 09

usa

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Leonard wrote:
Nice.
51% of the New Yorkers polled said he shouldn't resign! Tell me there isn't something wrong here in NY. No jobs, huge taxes, to many on welfare and puke politicians. Worse than that, the people here still vote and support people like him. Someone tell me.
Leonard

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2011
He should resign based on stupidity alone.
Mayor Brown

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2011
achomes wrote:
<quoted text> 51% of the New Yorkers polled said he shouldn't resign! Tell me there isn't something wrong here in NY. No jobs, huge taxes, to many on welfare and puke politicians. Worse than that, the people here still vote and support people like him. Someone tell me.
He's a Democrat. That behavior is accepted.
Obvious

Gowanda, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2011
achomes wrote:
<quoted text> 51% of the New Yorkers polled said he shouldn't resign! Tell me there isn't something wrong here in NY. No jobs, huge taxes, to many on welfare and puke politicians. Worse than that, the people here still vote and support people like him. Someone tell me.
LIBERALS.......the no brain kool aid drinking air heads
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2011
achomes wrote:
i wish i could explain it but you know the story!
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2011
Leonard wrote:
Nice.
at least chris lee did the right thing and ressigned,weiner has no honor obviously,and the people that support him are exactly whats wrong with this state and country as well.
lol

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Jun 13, 2011
Mayor Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Democrats are calling for him to resign. When vitter got busted for frequenting prostitutes, republicans said nothing. In fact they sent him money for his reelection. So which party actually cares about sex scandals? Democrats.
rider

Negaunee, MI

#9 Jun 13, 2011
King drops appeal of $1 million judgment
The judgment resulted from a lawsuit filed in 1991 by Paul Bonacci of Omaha, who alleged King and others forced him to take part in a child-prostitution ring in Omaha in the 1980s. When Lawrence E. King Jr. pleaded guilty Feb. 11, 1991, to criminal charges in connection with the looting of Franklin Community CU, the former manager of the Omaha, Neb., credit union pledged to pay $39 million in restitution to the credit union and $2.8 million to non insured victims of his scheme.
----------
What money? asked U.S. Attorney Ron Lahners for Nebraska, when asked what resources the Kings had to satisfy the restitution order.
----------

To date, King has paid back $25.

Kings wife, Alice, agreed to pay less in restitution under her plea bargain,$3 million. She has made good on $10 of that amount.

While not indicative of all criminal plea bargains with financial institution plunderers, the Franklin case shows how some individuals convicted on bank fraud related charges have either secreted their ill gotten gains out of the reach of federal authorities or have spent it all.

For NCUA, which paid out more than $41 million to depositors of the failed Nebraska credit union, recoveries have been more successful, but officials don't tout it as one of their best efforts.

The agency has recouped about $1 million in the case, including a $300,000 bond claim from Cumis Insurance Society,$377,000 from the sale of Franklin loans,$150,000 from the sale of the Kings home and a smaller amount from the sale of other King assets, such as furs and jewelry.
rider

Negaunee, MI

#10 Jun 13, 2011
Gannon-is-Gosch mystery makes new MSNBC show

A new talk show on MSNBC, "Dietl and Daniels" featured as it's first story, the mystery of whether faux journalist Jeff Gannon is actually kidnapped Iowa paperboy Johnny Gosch. Bo Dietl did most of the interview and had on Johnny's mother Noreen Gosch and investigators Andy Stephenson and James Rothstein.(I want to thank my source for alerting me to this segment and this new show on MSNBC, otherwise I would've missed it).

Basically they went over the case and showed photos of Gosch at age 12 in 1982 and Gannon in present day. There are striking similarities and supposedly the two share similar birthmarks.

Of course Dietl asked Noreen Gosch if when she was briefly reunited with her son in 1997, if this guy Gannon looked like the same man claiming to be her son back then. She blandly answered that she wasn't sure. I was disappointed Mrs. Gosch didn't say more about what she thought about the whole issue.

Dietl said he talked to 'Gannon'(aka James Guckert) last night and had an in-depth conversation with him about various issues. Dietl said he asked Gannon point blank if he was Johnny Gosch and all Gannon said was "I feel sorry for that poor woman, Noreen." Dietl added that his gut told him Gannon wanted to talk more but that his lawyers told him not to. So, basically, Gannon left the door open. Dietl said that his show would stay on the story and await new developments. Mr. Rothstein ended the show saying they sent an investigator to talk to Gannon and that when the issue of "Johnny Gosch" came up, Gannon
rider

Negaunee, MI

#11 Jun 13, 2011
http://connect.in.com/jeff-gannon-johnny-gosc... George H.W. Bush's comment that "if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."
Obvious

Gowanda, NY

#13 Jun 13, 2011
joe white wrote:
<quoted text>i wish i could explain it but you know the story!
This link is a great opinion on why people still love Obama..Probably why they are willing to give Weiner a pass...
> http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/06/why... ; (remove backwards brackets)

I quite honestly could care less what side a politician is on when it comes to being a creep like this fool is. Any man, whether married or in a relationship with a woman, democrate or republican, is a pig if he has to go online and sextext other women. Sending the pictures that Weiner did is not an innocent male. One has to have a pretty big ego to do this and is extremely narcissistic. Then to lie about it? Off with his head......both of them. Those who think he did nothing wrong are just as messed up as he is.
rider

Marquette, MI

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Douch-on Man-dick

Fredonia, NY

#15 Feb 26, 2014
What are you trying to say? Got a Beef With Beavis?
Heenans31

Fredonia, NY

#16 Feb 28, 2014
Mayor Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
EXPECTED, not accepted. Deviants unite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Mancuso RIP 8 hr I live here 10
Puerto Ricans invest Dunkirk for the Welfare Be... (Jan '14) 22 hr wow smh 88
Tooth fairy rides into Dunkirk on unicorn to di... 23 hr Evil bush 1
best buffet Chinese restaurant 23 hr closedwhy 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
Welcome to the new USA WITH LIMITED POLITICAL S... Sep 11 Patriot 1
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE