anybody know what happenned to Pacos ...

anybody know what happenned to Pacos Construction on Old Main ?

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

lets go south

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2011
doesn't look like they have done anything there for awhile
szliard

East Brunswick, NJ

#2 Feb 17, 2011
How big was this outfit? What kind of work did they do?
Swifty

Lancaster, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2011
they moved to N. Carolina about 10 years ago. doin very well down there.
CONCERNED

Buffalo, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2011
the brother pat stayed up here and his brother took mostly everything but pat does have jobs not a lot just smaller jobs. There were still open in novermber i know. I seen them there
the mare

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2011
They are doing good enough to pay the taxes. Most of that equitment is old junk. Might as well sell it for scrap. Clean up the land and sell it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2011
szliard wrote:
Um...I think the word construction might have been a clue?
I-Smileandwave

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2011
szliard wrote:
They mostly did/do excavation and grading. Cement, I think.
fordmustang007

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Ive been seeing a lot of movement over there lately. Does anyone know whats going on? are they getting things cleaned up to sell? I walked back there and looked at the equipment and some of it is still runnable by the looks of it
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#9 Aug 1, 2013
fordmustang007 wrote:
Ive been seeing a lot of movement over there lately. Does anyone know whats going on? are they getting things cleaned up to sell? I walked back there and looked at the equipment and some of it is still runnable by the looks of it
your full of shi*
fordmustang007

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2013
why do you say that
jocko

Fredonia, NY

#11 Aug 1, 2013
because he is a filty mouth jerk that is his only vocabulary in other words brain dead
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#12 Aug 1, 2013
jocko wrote:
because he is a filty mouth jerk that is his only vocabulary in other words brain dead
your full of shi*
Bluecollar

Hatfield, MA

#13 Aug 2, 2013
From what one of pats sons said is that pat just had a bunch of surgery for cancer and has been recovering. Pat's brothers and sister have Been working with the sons on opening up again. And its true, I've seen some of those dinosaur machines move on their own
what the

Dunkirk, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2013
jocko wrote:
Ignore it; it will go away.
Wazza

Fredonia, NY

#15 Aug 2, 2013
what the wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore it; it will go away.
your full of shi*
Old timer

Liverpool, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2013
I think they are opening up again for concrete. Seen them working on repairing the mixersa few months ago. Repainting trucks, like the old days when I worked for them. Mike would have been proud
Someone

Dunkirk, NY

#17 Oct 6, 2013
I drove for them also several years ago. Use to be a great place then they just stopped giving a shit. Pissed customers off sold junk concrete and we had to "rig" up our own trucks then get treated like shit. They need to go back to the old way or sell it.Hansen concrete might be late but it always makes it to the job
Driver

Conklin, NY

#18 Oct 20, 2013
Bluecollar wrote:
From what one of pats sons said is that pat just had a bunch of surgery for cancer and has been recovering. Pat's brothers and sister have Been working with the sons on opening up again. And its true, I've seen some of those dinosaur machines move on their own

Since when did they have a sister? Never heard of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman who’ve been around the block 6 hr A Modest Mouse 6
Tiffany claybrook 8 hr holly 20
dnuts 8 hr dre 2
wHo tHe duMmisT pOlOck ;’ iN dUnkirD-? 14 hr Forestville hick 6
aRe u a tRump tard ?”: Mon Hey Zeus 23
You are not a true Dunkirk resident until... (May '10) Mon TuckFrump 151
Don Williams and snowplowing Feb 18 Tito 16

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance