Used car dealers
spaccsux

Corning, NY

#21 Feb 28, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>Super over priced like Spacc's. You are a fool to buy at Spacc's they don't service their cars, clean em up and hope you do not have any problems, they also show a carfax from a car the same year and model you are thinking about buying, and it has a differant vin than the car you are interested in.
VERY TRUE! I tried to buy a vehicle from spaccs before. The car had obviously been in an accident. The hood and fender were a slightly different shade than the rest of the car. I asked for a carfax and they gave it to me. The carfax was for a different car! Same year,same model, different vin#. Total scam. DO NOT TRUST THIS DAGO!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 28, 2012
spaccsux wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY TRUE! I tried to buy a vehicle from spaccs before. The car had obviously been in an accident. The hood and fender were a slightly different shade than the rest of the car. I asked for a carfax and they gave it to me. The carfax was for a different car! Same year,same model, different vin#. Total scam. DO NOT TRUST THIS DAGO!!!!
Larry Spacc is not a DAGO. You see, the word was created when European immigrants, a high percentage of Italian decent, came to the U.S. seeking employment. NYC was saturated-no jobs. As they traveled out into the U.S., they would work temporary labor jobs, working a day or two, here and there. They would work a day and go-that's where the term came from. Larry Spacc has a permanent job.So, he doesn't qualify for the ignorant racist white trash term you used. By the way, what's your nationality? Weak mousy people empower themselves by hiding behind a keyboard with a generic post name, spewing garbage terms, and have no idea of the meaning-other than it's racist and derogatory.

Location hidden

#23 Mar 5, 2012
When shopping for a used car, look at the size of the lot. Naturally, if someone has a huge lot or multiple lots with a lot of inventory and employees, cars are going to be higher to cover overhead. A little guy like Miceli's Used Auto or Harrington Auto Sales will have much less inventory, but much better prices. Also, if you know what you are looking for both of the places listed above will find you what you want.
ADA

Niagara Falls, NY

#24 Mar 5, 2012
INS REP wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Spacc is not a DAGO. You see, the word was created when European immigrants, a high percentage of Italian decent, came to the U.S. seeking employment. NYC was saturated-no jobs. As they traveled out into the U.S., they would work temporary labor jobs, working a day or two, here and there. They would work a day and go-that's where the term came from. Larry Spacc has a permanent job.So, he doesn't qualify for the ignorant racist white trash term you used. By the way, what's your nationality? Weak mousy people empower themselves by hiding behind a keyboard with a generic post name, spewing garbage terms, and have no idea of the meaning-other than it's racist and derogatory.
I don't see you posting your real name here. Looks generic to me. Furthermore, stop coming across as a know-it-all. Geesh, you are so critical and have an opinion on everything. Take a break for a while, will ya! You need to take a lesson from Leonard who knows a lot and is not the least bit obnoxious.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 5, 2012
ADA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you posting your real name here. Looks generic to me. Furthermore, stop coming across as a know-it-all. Geesh, you are so critical and have an opinion on everything. Take a break for a while, will ya! You need to take a lesson from Leonard who knows a lot and is not the least bit obnoxious.
When someone makes ignorant racist white trash statements-and they have no idea of the meaning, it's time for them to get an education. The person's business practices has nothing to do with his race. There is good and bad in all.
KKel

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Mar 16, 2012
I do not believe one should make comments about a persons nationality. I do though know that Larry Spacc dealership took advantage of my elder parents. I have the documents to prove he lied to the bank and inflated their income and also put bogus phone #'s down. My elder parents tried to tell him less then 12 hrs later that this was not something they could afford. They live on a very low income and he inflated it by over $5000. They have been sick about it. They are in their 80's and are not to the 5 yr mark of cancer. They have been honest people all their life and my father a veteran. An elder person shouldn't have to face this in their last years. To trust is sometimes not in return given. I urge anyone that does have a problem to file complaints with all that is possible and seek all help and never give up doing so. This is the only way we can stop this kind of sales tactics.
Wanda

Youngstown, NY

#27 Sep 23, 2012
Larry Spacc is the biggest crook in the area!
Frank

North Tonawanda, NY

#28 Sep 24, 2012
Wanda wrote:
Larry Spacc is the biggest crook in the area!
No,Mike Reed (Lake Shore and Roberts Rd) is the biggest.
Karen

Springfield, NJ

#29 Sep 25, 2012
Mike Reed is not a crook he has worked hard for many years. If he has any vehicles for sale they usually belong to someone else. He is just being a NICE guy .
LAKELOVER

Dunkirk, NY

#30 Sep 25, 2012
KKel wrote:
I do not believe one should make comments about a persons nationality. I do though know that Larry Spacc dealership took advantage of my elder parents. I have the documents to prove he lied to the bank and inflated their income and also put bogus phone #'s down. My elder parents tried to tell him less then 12 hrs later that this was not something they could afford. They live on a very low income and he inflated it by over $5000. They have been sick about it. They are in their 80's and are not to the 5 yr mark of cancer. They have been honest people all their life and my father a veteran. An elder person shouldn't have to face this in their last years. To trust is sometimes not in return given. I urge anyone that does have a problem to file complaints with all that is possible and seek all help and never give up doing so. This is the only way we can stop this kind of sales tactics.
PERHAPS IF THEY ARE THAT ELDERLY AND ILL THEY SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING TO THE OTHER END OF THEIR COUNTY BY THEMSELVES.. DID THEY NOT VERIFY THE INFO THEY ATTESTED TO WHEN THEY SIGNED THE CREDIT APP ? TOO BAD THEY HAVE TO DRIVE AN UNSAFE OLD CAR ALL AROUND THE COUNTY.THEY ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE.
perhaps

Fredonia, NY

#31 Sep 25, 2012
LAKELOVER wrote:
<quoted text>PERHAPS IF THEY ARE THAT ELDERLY AND ILL THEY SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING TO THE OTHER END OF THEIR COUNTY BY THEMSELVES.. DID THEY NOT VERIFY THE INFO THEY ATTESTED TO WHEN THEY SIGNED THE CREDIT APP ? TOO BAD THEY HAVE TO DRIVE AN UNSAFE OLD CAR ALL AROUND THE COUNTY.THEY ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE.
Darryl, you should be more concerned with how your family runs a business.
LAKELOVER

Dunkirk, NY

#32 Sep 25, 2012
perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>
Just want people to know the WHOLE story behind these accusations. End of me on this trash network.
LAKELOVER

Dunkirk, NY

#33 Sep 25, 2012
perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>
Spellcheck my name.So happy about your oil change!!
Frank

Lockport, NY

#34 Sep 25, 2012
Karen wrote:
Mike Reed is not a crook he has worked hard for many years. If he has any vehicles for sale they usually belong to someone else. He is just being a NICE guy .
Nice my ass.I lost over 3 grand on a piece of shit car he scammed me on.He's lucky he's still breathing.
Harry

Fredonia, NY

#35 Sep 25, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice my ass.I lost over 3 grand on a piece of shit car he scammed me on.He's lucky he's still breathing.
I thought you said you were loaded and could buy us all out? Why worry about a miserly 3 grand.
dunkirk polok

Buffalo, NY

#36 Sep 25, 2012
i bought a car from larry spacc, best car i ever owned as a matter of fact i bought a few from him even bought one from his dad years ago,when you buy a used car pay attention to what you are looking at and if you buy then quit complaining
Damn Straight

Jamestown, NY

#37 Sep 25, 2012
Stay away from Ellman's they are all a bunch of scumbags who can't fix cars!!
Frank

Buffalo, NY

#38 Sep 25, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you said you were loaded and could buy us all out? Why worry about a miserly 3 grand.
Wasnt me,Im nowhere near loaded.Must be a different Frank
Smile

Fredonia, NY

#39 Nov 3, 2012
I have lived in Fredonia all my life! Harbor front sells rusty cars and trucks with high miles! Over changed me too!!!car broke down befor it was paid off! Sucked!! I will never buy from them again! They have a bad review from the BBB. Bob Harrington has a bad review from the BBB too! Un happy customers I guess. I have bought a car and a truck from Micellis ( I spelled it wrong sorry ) buy here pay here and the car and truck still are running with normal issue. He was fair. And i trust him! he did all the work. good guy nice Famliy too! He still charged the normal interest rate. With buy here pay here its high .but when you have bad credit or no credit you take what you can get in this world!
KKel

Chagrin Falls, OH

#40 Nov 3, 2012
perhaps wrote:
<quoted text>
The Motor Vehicle Dept. sited the dealership. The State Attorney Generals office saw the false claims. The phone #'s were sex lines put down as my Elder parents place of employment. My parents "old" car is still fine. They were taken advantage of. The fact is the whole deal was a scam and I have heard it from others when dealing with this dealership. If you are vulnerable, watch out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoo 17 hr Tom 8
Lakeview shock Fri Alexa mcmurray 7
Snow plowing - Who is the best ? (Dec '10) Fri Billy 35
Tiffany Leigh Edwards Fri Duh 21
Wanna be model "dirty" Fri Tonto 2
Briggs Dairy items (Aug '12) Nov 15 Saw 12
Tiffany claybrook Nov 15 Beto 13

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance