millenium parkway
hose 4

Fredonia, NY

#1 May 11, 2013
Some it's called the millennium parkway because that's how long it took to get it built?
taxed to death

Fredonia, NY

#2 May 11, 2013
Its nice but I don't see what's so exciting or economically stimulating about a roadway to reroute truck traffic. But we r talking about a town that puts a new Tim Horton's on the front page of the newspaper.
ags

Horseheads, NY

#3 May 12, 2013
IT'S a big waste of money.

Since: May 13

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 May 22, 2013
The whole town is a waste of money. Just pave it all down and make it a parking lot for Fredonia.
Gratu

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 27, 2013
blueshadow757 wrote:
The whole town is a waste of money. Just pave it all down and make it a parking lot for Fredonia.
Fredonia isnt doing any better. In all honesty fredonia is just a big of a shthole.
Gratu

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 27, 2013
ags wrote:
IT'S a big waste of money.
It is but thats what happens when the federal government pays for things. Everyone forgets its still tax money.
ags

Horseheads, NY

#7 May 27, 2013
Gratu wrote:
<quoted text>
It is but thats what happens when the federal government pays for things. Everyone forgets its still tax money.
I don't have problem with tax dollars getting used for a good cause. I just don't see how this is going to make Dunkirk more prosperous. Too me the money could be utilized else where!!
taxed to death

Fredonia, NY

#8 May 27, 2013
Gratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fredonia isnt doing any better. In all honesty fredonia is just a big of a shthole.
All fredonia and its locals are is a brocton or a silver creek that happens to have a state college located in its village. Its not that glamerous if u take a good look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Shelley Facebook page 2 hr Winning 7
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Sun Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Sat Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Jun 25 Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Jun 23 Ajd 2
Married women for fun Jun 23 Winning 29
Fredonia/Dunkirk businesses you miss most? (Mar '11) Jun 22 Painted 123
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages