Carriage House and Petri's
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tax Payer

Fredonia, NY

#41 Jan 6, 2013
Another reason why this State is in such dire straits. And yes "Don of Democracy" it dammed sure is the governments fault!!!!!!!!!! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/06/welfare-...
Tax Payer

Fredonia, NY

#42 Jan 6, 2013
I guess nobody remembers why the Saturn plant did not locate here. As I said,it sure would be nice to have that plant here now.
Toby G

Fredonia, NY

#43 Jan 7, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
I guess nobody remembers why the Saturn plant did not locate here. As I said,it sure would be nice to have that plant here now.
If I recall people around here were against it but I could be wrong. I agree that it would be nice to have it here now.
You are a MORON

Dunkirk, NY

#44 Jan 7, 2013
The Don of Democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
He we have another rocket scientist suggesting a reduction in force for DPD. Crime will be more than it is now, perhaps a more intelligent idea here.
A reduction in the DPD because the City is going broke, numbnuts. 110k for a Dunkirk Police officer is outlandish and called stealing from the taxpayers. So don your uniform and go get those MARY J dealers.
William

Farmington, MI

#45 Jan 7, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
Anyone remember the Saturn plant possibility in the town of Sheridan. What reasons were given that they didn't choose this area? Sure would be nice to have that plant here at this point.
Really?? Saturn is now defunct!

Since: Dec 12

Colonial Heights, VA

#46 Jan 7, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
Anyone remember the Saturn plant possibility in the town of Sheridan. What reasons were given that they didn't choose this area? Sure would be nice to have that plant here at this point.
That would not be a great plan .. Saturn no longer exsists...
Tax Payer

Fredonia, NY

#47 Jan 8, 2013
I know Saturn no longer exists,I was saying it would be great to have that plant here.
Clifford 1969

Fredonia, NY

#48 Jan 8, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
I know Saturn no longer exists,I was saying it would be great to have that plant here.
And then you would have an empty plant!
Tax payer is stupid

Fredonia, NY

#49 Jan 8, 2013
Clifford 1969 wrote:
<quoted text> And then you would have an empty plant!
Tax payer thinks he knows everything and calls others like President Obama 2013 dumb. Maybe he should look in the mirror. Long live President Obama 2013.
a brown turd named obama

Auburndale, FL

#50 Jan 8, 2013
"Long live President Obama 2013."

thank you....thank you very much.

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO ASK THAT NOBODY FLUSHES.
Tax payer is stupid

Fredonia, NY

#51 Jan 8, 2013
The taxpayer is stupid to say a empty plant would be nice to have around here. Long live President Obama 2013. I sure hope he moves back here.
Why bother

North Tonawanda, NY

#52 Jan 8, 2013
ExResident wrote:
To Tax Payer aka Trailer park trash
My yearly $56,000
Proprty Owned: House in Town of Hamburg, Cottage at Sunset Bay, Time Share at Kissimee St. Cloud.
Job: I work for the Federal making sure scum bags like Tax Payer fall in line and do what they are told.
Background Check for current employment: Criminal Background Check(ocal state and federal), Credit Check, Reference Check, Education verification,
No Tax Payer, 1) I can buy and sell you. 2) You would never be able to work in the field I do because your previous DWI arrest would present you as mentally unfit (I pulled ur IP address and then pulled yur records)
You can't argue with an ignorant idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Ignore people like that. Another reason why everyone should not be allowed to vote.
HUH

Fredonia, NY

#53 Jan 9, 2013
Why bother wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't argue with an ignorant idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Ignore people like that. Another reason why everyone should not be allowed to vote.
Who is it you are referring to and why? just asking
Old Timer

Fredonia, NY

#54 Jan 9, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
I think you might be rite,people votaded against it bach than
Tax Payer

Fredonia, NY

#55 Jan 9, 2013
Tax payer is stupid wrote:
The taxpayer is stupid to say a empty plant would be nice to have around here. Long live President Obama 2013. I sure hope he moves back here.
You might find this interesting. Now who is stupid? http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/company_in... As I said,it would be nice to have that plant here now!

Since: Dec 12

Colonial Heights, VA

#56 Jan 9, 2013
New York will never be able to attract new big buisiness until they cut their TAXES... They can not cut the taxes because the taxes support to many people like government employees and welfare. What they need to do is eliminate welfare and expand WORKFARE and reduce the # of over paid government jobs.
barry

Fredonia, NY

#57 Jan 10, 2013
Exexresident wrote:
56k and you had to go through all that? I make about that, here, and I didnt have to go through any background, drug, credit or other invasion of privacy checks. Personally I would never whor e myself out like that for some money. Not something to be proud of.
<quoted text>
I think he means he paid 56k in taxes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you miss about Dunkirk? (Apr '09) 3 hr batman 211
Need to get Steve O'Brien OUT of Dunkirk High 4 hr mileena 30
what were you doing when... (Dec '10) 22 hr Vinny R 49
Brittany and Matt Sun Lmfao 27
News County IDA Cannot Afford Repeat Of MVP - SPlast... Sat Research 6
David grant Apr 19 Durrick 2
Enough already Apr 19 Durr 5

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance