Why did my thread get deleted about the dog beaters?

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dog Lover

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Merritt Winery's owner must not be able to stand public criticism. I tried the SPCA and PETA but no report link.

For those catching up, I want to report Merritt Winery for animal abuse. I watched them beat their poor dog into the ground at the winery. We're going on the wine trail this weekend and our group refuses to go there.

Can the police get involved? Someone help before the owner deletes this too!!
Disgusted

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I think the cops can be called. Those guys are animals themselves. All they do is stalk young girls at the county fair and try to get them drunk and naked. Carnies. Call the cops and have them all thrown in prison.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
my thread got deleted too, you should have done something right then and there!!!! You can call the sheriffs dept and report to the lakeshore humane and spca....dont look for a link, get a number.
Hammer

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Dog Lover wrote:
Merritt Winery's owner must not be able to stand public criticism. I tried the SPCA and PETA but no report link.
For those catching up, I want to report Merritt Winery for animal abuse. I watched them beat their poor dog into the ground at the winery. We're going on the wine trail this weekend and our group refuses to go there.
For what reason were they beating their dog??
Dog lover

Fredonia, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
dkgal wrote:
my thread got deleted too, you should have done something right then and there!!!! You can call the sheriffs dept and report to the lakeshore humane and spca....dont look for a link, get a number.
threads get deleted when they are lies.
Dog lover

Fredonia, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Dog Lover wrote:
Have pictures,surely you must have pictures correct?
Duh

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Who would take picture of that? They aren't gonna pose for the shot you know...
dunkirk polok

Buffalo, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
what are you nuts doing way up by merritt wnery lookin for trouble?Stay home and abuse your wives or else the polok will enjoy them, stay down in dunkirk with the other busy boddies and mind your own business.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2013
how is my thread a lie,, telling the person to contact places for help....
Beach Bunny

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
It was deleted because it was false. Duke is one of the best treated dogs I have ever known. And as a regular patron of the company I have NEVER seen anything a loving and caring family. Don't know what your Merritt beef is, but slander is just wrong.
Beach Bunny

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
You can keep posting and reposting but the bottom line is you are doing nothing but posting lies. AND IT"S WRONG. Period.
Jason Merritt

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Unlike everyone else - I am not afraid to use my own name. The thread was deleted was because it is untrue and just a malicious attack on me personally and our company as well. As I said originally - anyone who knows me or my dog Duke knows that he is treated like a king. He used to wander because he was not neutered. He now is and no longer runs. He is the greeter at the winery because of his beautiful temperament and shows no anger or fear towards anyone old or young and is a perfect ambassador for our company.
Whomever you are who feels necessary to continue to make false accusations I am very sorry for you that you have nothing better to do than sit at your computer - hiding behind your screen and telling lies. If this is truly how you feel - I am not interested in your business anyway. I also feel the same for anyone else who is buying into this lie. If this is all you have to do in a day you have an extremely sad life.
Again - I welcome anyone with a legitimate complaint or concern to come to the winery and see me personally and I will be happy to discuss it in person with them. I am not going to hide behind my keyboard with a fake name and run my mouth.

Grow up.
Dog Lover

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Feb 19, 2013
I know what I saw, Mr. Merit (if that is really you)! I watched you slam that poor dog into the ground outside your warehouse!! AND YOUR OWN STAFF ADMITTED IT. Don't worry, you won't be getting our business anymore!! There are no lies being spread here, just the truth!!
HAHAHA

Dunkirk, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
HAHAHA what a joke, those guys are crocks of shit and so is their wine! Or should I say crocks of vinegar shit?
Dog lover

Fredonia, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Really strange,talked with the SPCA,Sheriff,State Police,and PETA and no record of anyone reporting animal abuse at Merritt Winery. Why is that? Maybe you should provide the date and approx time so we can narrow his down huh?
Beach Bunny

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2013
We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz! Along with that I saw the Easter Bunny having tea with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy outside of the public library last night. By the way...it's spelled "M-E-R-R-I-T-T" Dog Lover...and it's spelled right above your stupid post moron!
Jason Merritt

Boston, MA

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I am exactly who I say I am. Why else would I invite you or any other busy body here to discuss this further. The funny part about this is you did your homework and discovered that there are no reports through any legal entities because no such an action has never taken place. I DO NOT BEAT MY DOG!
The reason groups such as SPCA and PETAdo not have active links on their Website is to weed out crazy people such as yourself. They have better things to do with their time and resources than the follow up on malicious rumors.
This will be the last time I responded to you and your crazy lies. Unlike you I have a life to resume an actual work to get done during the day. Enjoy your unemployment, bathrobe and keyboard with your sad life. Why don't you consider doing something constructive with your life such a volunteering all your extra time an animal shelter. You will see right off the bat that everybody at the animal shelters know me and know my dog is well. And they also know that I do not abuse my animals.
As I said before grow up get a life and move on.
Just Sayin

Dunkirk, NY

#19 Feb 20, 2013
First of all, no one can just call then SPCA, Sherrif or any other agency and ask for confidential information like ANONYMOUS TIPS. Second, if it is true, Jason Merritt and his friends are not going to admit publicly that they beat the dog. And lastly, this isn't the first time I have heard this OUTSIDE Topix. I first heard it last summer from a coworker. Whether rumors are true or not, the guys are not good people. True or not, I just hope it has changed. I unfollowed their Facebook cause of all the nonsense posts lately, but I remember the missing dog posts. Glad to hear he is fixed and staying home.

Ps... You know Merritt is gonna check this again.
Jeff

Fredonia, NY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Ignore these people Jason,probably the same bunch that do nothing but post lies about other people as well.
Dog Trainer

Westfield, NY

#21 Feb 20, 2013
I have had the pleasure of meeting Duke and his owner Jason Merritt recently. These accusations are completely false. Duke has NEVER been abused a day in his life. I know this because I am a manager at a dog shelter and have been for 11 years. I am very experienced in the behavior of a dog that has been abused. Duke has showed no signs at all of being yelled at let alone hit. He is the most social and friendly dog I have ever met. A dog that is abused would never trot up to anyone with as much trust as Duke has. He also would cower and flinch with sudden movement which he also does not display. He follows Jason around everywhere and is in complete happiness just being in his presence. Why anyone would make up such a story is beyond me. You should be ashamed of yourself. There are countless dogs that are abused daily and need help and you are wasting authority’s time (if some were called) with these false accusation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. funds green energy two local wind turbine ... 4 hr DFT 21
Two part-timers will go full-time Jan. 4 10 hr good 16
p&g foods 11 hr NoWay 17
Alex micro penis mancuso Thu Ok so 4
could it be yolanda bindics or lori bova? (Sep '06) Wed friend of family 328
The Observer prints an honest headline Dec 22 the mare 2
Would you be interested in going on a website t... Dec 20 ASI 2
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web