Chautauqua Opportunities
SERIOUS QUESTion

Youngstown, NY

#176 Nov 10, 2011
Did anyone hear about the summer special they had...they gave good deals to the fatties and hooked them up with gastric bypass and lap band.
bottom line

Dunkirk, NY

#177 Nov 10, 2011
It is incredibly sad that unhappy individuals with an axe to grind about their own life anonymously hide behind accusations an implications that are not fact based to attack an entity of integrity. COI is doing great things for so many individuals and families in our county --- lest we lose sight of that. I have worked in this field for many years, in many venues and need to ask a question to the individuals who post on this site: How many of your neighbors have you helped today? What have you done to make Chautauqua County a better place?(stone thowing and fault finding doesn't count)!
classless people

Fredonia, NY

#178 Nov 10, 2011
bottom line wrote:
It is incredibly sad that unhappy individuals with an axe to grind about their own life anonymously hide behind accusations an implications that are not fact based to attack an entity of integrity. COI is doing great things for so many individuals and families in our county --- lest we lose sight of that. I have worked in this field for many years, in many venues and need to ask a question to the individuals who post on this site: How many of your neighbors have you helped today? What have you done to make Chautauqua County a better place?(stone thowing and fault finding doesn't count)!
We are all unhappy BECAUSE of COI! This pathetic attempt to once again try to pass blame to all the pee-ons fails. This is definitely an entry by one of the faithful butt kissers. They are as follows; Maureen, Kathy, Teri, Mike, Raquel, Bill... not in any particular order! The list is just to long to continue it here! What the hell is stone THOWING anyway????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Dunkirk, NY

#179 Nov 11, 2011
classless people wrote:
<quoted text>We are all unhappy BECAUSE of COI! This pathetic attempt to once again try to pass blame to all the pee-ons fails. This is definitely an entry by one of the faithful butt kissers. They are as follows; Maureen, Kathy, Teri, Mike, Raquel, Bill... not in any particular order! The list is just to long to continue it here! What the hell is stone THOWING anyway????
if you're unhappy, find another job. Why do you have the notion that you are forced to stay employed there?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yes or No AJ has no idea

Dunkirk, NY

#180 Nov 11, 2011
COI is well known as the welfare clearing house... If you need anything, especially "single" moms ,come on down and we will shower you with benefits provided by honest hard working taxpayers. Come to Dunkirk so we can take care of you, and support you for the rest of your lives.

It's unbelievable that we all put up with this system of rewarding the scum with things that i can't afford for my family. While holding down 2 jobs!!!! I say put down the crack pipe, cross your legs, learn english, and get a friggin job!!!

Tree Huggers, and Bleeding Hearts- AMERICA is sick of putting up with people whose life goal is to get, and Stay on Welfare! WAKE UP, and press 1 for ENGLISH!!!!

COI could burn to the ground , and the only ones who would care- are the ones who already have their hands out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STUCK

Corning, NY

#181 Nov 12, 2011
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>if you're unhappy, find another job. Why do you have the notion that you are forced to stay employed there?
Why do you think it is so simple. That sounds like something I heard out of RK's mouth once before. Many of COI employees have families that depend on them, children they must feed, clothe, and house, and many of them are doing it without the services that COI "provides". To walk away from a job without another source of income is irresponsible, and is the reason that this county is seen as a refuge for the welfare dependant people that show up here on a daily basis. For all of you that feel that COI is a God sent, and that RK is a wonderful delightful woman to work for and be around, I tell you to get a job there, and I don't mean as her lacky, I mean as front line staff. As a person that would get to see the trash come through to recieve "help". Go and work for weatherization and go into some of these homes to see how these people that are too lazy to work keep their homes, though they do have a lot of nice things, things that a responsible member of society would deem as a luxury. When you have walked a mile in the front line staff's shoes, dealt with the welfare trash that they deal with on a daily basis, dealt with the unethical and unjust treatment by RK..... then and only then will you understand the comments that are being posted here by current and previous employees of the great COI. Oh and while you are at it, why dont you find some good paying jobs for the "whiners" in this thread so they can leave that amazingly wonderful employer and move on with their lives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STUCK

Corning, NY

#182 Nov 12, 2011
Oh, by the way, I have yet another interesting update.... RK is going after R.E. Michal, a local wholesaler that COI does business through, and interestingly enough might just get herself in a sling if she isnt careful. Apparently a newly former employee had purchased some equipment for his own home at the previously mentioned business, unfortunatly for him, they refuse to do business with anyone that does not have an account (helps keep their liability down). So what did this ingenious individual do, well he paid cash for his purchase but ran it under COI's account, and in doing so neglected to pay tax on said purchase.... Was it wrong, yeah probably, though I think the government already gets too much of my money.... So when RK found out she had the person fired. Now she wants to seek legal action against this business for selling to the public and not charging tax.... And here is the interesting part, RK has recently had work done to her home, I know for a fact that she has a new furnace, as well as other new improvements, all of which were purchased through.... you guessed it... COI. Did she pay taxes on her improvements, I think not... Did she even pay for them, or were they washed through COI's books so she never saw a bill, God knows she makes too much to qualify for free services. I wonder if she chose to be the pot or the kettle on this one?? Oh yes, for anyone out there that doesnt get it, this was abuse of the system. Why didn't she get a regular contractor in there to do the work?? Instead this work was done by weatherization staff. And while we are on this topic, many people are unaware that the "Housing Rehab" department has a FOR profit entity within it. It is called Chautauqua Energy Savers.... but guess what, all the materials and supplies that are purchased for jobs that are "profitable jobs" are purchased without paying any tax.... hmmm that kind of makes you wonder doesn't it. Sounds a little like tax evasion to me. But once again RK will come out of this without so much as a scratch, someone will become the scape goat and she will have some wonderful "story" as to why and how this happened without her even knowing about it. Plausible denyability only goes so far people. If you are really that clueless then you are not doing your job and you should be let go to pursue other avenues of employment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UnStuck

Dunkirk, NY

#183 Nov 12, 2011
Dear Stuck,

Find s new job,moron. Quit your bitching about other people. you are under no obligation to stay and COI is under no obligaation to keep you.

You come on topix and talk your crap. What good does that do? Do you really think anyone that can assist you with these complaints reads topix?

I have no ties to COI or anyone who works there. All I see in your posts is a rumor monger spreading crap and causing problems. If you have any real issues, call the Dept of Labor.

Also, if your complaints are legit, you have no fear of losing your job, so show your real name. But you won't, because all of this is bs.
STUCK

Corning, NY

#184 Nov 12, 2011
UnStuck wrote:
Dear Stuck,
Find s new job,moron. Quit your bitching about other people. you are under no obligation to stay and COI is under no obligaation to keep you.
You come on topix and talk your crap. What good does that do? Do you really think anyone that can assist you with these complaints reads topix?
I have no ties to COI or anyone who works there. All I see in your posts is a rumor monger spreading crap and causing problems. If you have any real issues, call the Dept of Labor.
Also, if your complaints are legit, you have no fear of losing your job, so show your real name. But you won't, because all of this is bs.
If anything I am posting is crap then tell me why I am giving specific details, hmmm makes you wonder doesn't it... Did I say that I am a current or former employee, I think not, you are making an assumption. Have you thought about the fact that I may be sick of seeing my tax dollars wasted? Now don't get me wrong, some of the people that COI "helps" actually need it, most are just leaches on society. And by reading your post that tells me you are either close to the COI problem, and dont want it getting out or..... you are one of the leaches and thus are the start of the problem. I can tell you for a fact (see that word, FACT) that I know that employees of COI have gone to the department of labor, have tried to seek legal council, and in the end some of these employees called in a union to help them fight the battle. And who are you to call me a moron? If you actually have no ties to COI then this thread shouldn't even interest you, so why would you be so concerned in responding to my post? Maybe you are concerned about the FACTS (there is that word again) that I have been posting. Go ahead and try to run me down, your pointless, FACTless drivel will be seen as just that... and those that are actually trying to stay informed about the worthless organization and its even more worthless authoritarian dictator... go ahead UN STUCK, look up the big words so you can see what they mean..... I come in here presenting documentable facts.... you come in here rambling. Sorry about all the Big words, I know they may be hard for a small mind to comprehend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STUCK

Corning, NY

#185 Nov 12, 2011
Oh, by the way UnStuck, that is one heck of a way to try to get names to put on the "To Fire" list, wouldn't be the first person that RK has canned without just cause......
UnStuck

Dunkirk, NY

#186 Nov 12, 2011
All I'm saying is that are other jobs out there. Go get one. Noone is stuck in any job anywhere.
STUCK

Corning, NY

#187 Nov 14, 2011
UnStuck, are you picking out individual parts of my posts?? I will ask you again, where have I said that I am employed by COI?? No where in my posts have I said that I am a COI employee, Please stop responding to my posts if you have nothing intelligent to say.
Unstuck

Dunkirk, NY

#188 Nov 14, 2011
You call me rambling yet you are the one posting multiple paragraghs of accusations. If any of this was true, there would be proof, the Dept of Labor would be involved, and changes would be made. You are simply lost.
STUCK

Corning, NY

#190 Nov 16, 2011
Well, yet another update, RK has decided not to go after R.E. Michal after all, apparently from what my sources tell me is she was informed that SHE did not pay tax on any of the improvements made to her abode,(though she knew fullwell) and in starting an investigation she would be implicated as well. Nobody ever said she was stupid, just cold and heartless with dilusions of grandeur. I just wish she would get what she deserves once and for all.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STUCK the second

Fredonia, NY

#191 Dec 10, 2011
Thank you Stuck for telling the truth. There is so much more that can and will be said. I have been in those meeting where staff are laughed at and where people are told not to say things. Please keep posting.

Unstuck you have no idea how bad and how wrong this are at COI.
Seriously

Horseheads, NY

#192 Dec 18, 2011
SERIOUS QUESTion wrote:
Did anyone hear about the summer special they had...they gave good deals to the fatties and hooked them up with gastric bypass and lap band.
I know you! You are the one who sits behind their desk FAT and MISERABLE... You are the one who can't stand anyone because you can't or won't make the same brave decisions others are making. COI isn't your problem, YOU ARE. Don't be a hater just cuz you are hated!
Snoopy

Dunkirk, NY

#193 Dec 18, 2011
Try working there and you would understand.
American Eyes

Buffalo, NY

#194 Dec 18, 2011
hey stuck..can you get me a job there..we'll work from within and bring em all done..or use the agency to benefit us...
Kellie

Dunkirk, NY

#195 Jan 6, 2012
RK a wonderful woman to work for? What planet are you from. No front line staff like her because she puts the fear of god into them because she believes she is god.

now with the passing of Mike Yerico she is going to find another punching bag. Mike took it from her. I pray the next won't. She is as cold as ice. Her head is bigger than the rest of her body and her tounge hangs out of her mouth because its to god damn big. No, RK is not a nice person. Even her so called "friends" get their asses reemed out. It should have been RK in that coffin NOT Mike.
Frank Costanza

Jamestown, NY

#196 Jan 6, 2012
Mike Yerico was a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zeke the pinhead revealed 14 min mike 24
Deep dark nunnery tales, From The Large appenda... 1 hr Justin 2
Concerns about Mike's Homosexuality grows Tue Zeke the Pinhead 11
stockton grill (Aug '13) May 23 Walla walla 80
Nick Shelley May 23 Zeke the Pinhead 26
showing boobs May 22 Zeke the Pinhead 19
Best musician from this area (May '09) May 22 Zeke the Pinhead 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages