Chautauqua Opportunities
Kid Rocker

Horseheads, NY

#148 Aug 16, 2011
As an X-COI employee all I can say is thank god I am no longer there. I see how they treat not only employees but how they degrade there customers.This comes from personal experience as i have been on both sides of the desk. Management lies to cover their own ASSES so they don't get the "walk". I must however thank them for not only releasing me from the gates of HELL but for also continuing to pay into my retirement fund over the last few months. COI does hire the Smaurt Onez!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Indeed

Spencer, NY

#149 Aug 18, 2011
Will RK ever be stopped?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bulldog

Jamestown, NY

#150 Aug 18, 2011
A silver bullit??? A stake through the heart??? Or maybe drop a house on her???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Last Stand

Spencer, NY

#151 Aug 18, 2011
The day is coming soon!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Indeed

Spencer, NY

#152 Aug 18, 2011
Would it change anything if everyone went to a board meeting and shared everything with the board?
Indeed

Spencer, NY

#153 Aug 22, 2011
There's a meeting tomorrow.
meeting rsvp

Fredonia, NY

#154 Aug 23, 2011
Indeed wrote:
There's a meeting tomorrow.
What time and where is the meeting?
DKNY

Jamestown, NY

#155 Aug 23, 2011
Noon at Connections North on Bennett Road next the JCC North.
Jones

Dunkirk, NY

#156 Aug 26, 2011
When and how can a change be made?
DKNY

Spencer, NY

#157 Aug 31, 2011
Unions

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jones

Dunkirk, NY

#158 Sep 5, 2011
hmm not sure but I know the leadership must change. From the top down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mick

Dunkirk, NY

#164 Sep 24, 2011
she is pretty

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leaky

Dunkirk, NY

#168 Sep 28, 2011
wow...a bunch of comments on this thread are gone. it was up to about 170 comments a couple days ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Her day is coming

Spencer, NY

#169 Oct 7, 2011
Great News! The Union was voted into COI. Thank you to the people who stood together to bring protection to the little, mistreated and abused workers of Chautauqua Opportunities. Now its time to bring in a Union for the rest of us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jones

Dunkirk, NY

#170 Oct 30, 2011
Really COI now is unionized? Wow that is great! I sure hope their wages increase! Is it just for the workers? What about Ms. Keller and the other administrators?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STUCK

Corning, NY

#171 Nov 9, 2011
Well, for the few people that are still reading this thread, I have a few updates..... The employees that work Weatherization have finally come to the point of breaking, and they have called in a Union to help with the battle. In retaliation RK and Little Billy Vogt have demoted Ed Causebrook from his position as Housing Rehab Director to Coordinator, not that that hurts the pee ons, it will more than likely hurt the program, being that they will be hard pressed to find anyone to do the job Mr. Causebrook was doing. Or anyone with the dedication, he would come in 7 days a week trying to make RK happy,(good luck with that). So if you would like to be a COI lacky just look on their website and you can find a "wonderful" job newly listed there for $20+/hr. Then those of you that think she is such a wonderful person can see what she is truly like.
STUCK

Corning, NY

#172 Nov 9, 2011
Oh, I forgot one other thing, the state is looking to pull weatherization from COI at the end of the year. I don't have full details as of yet but as soon as I do......
nothingbutlosers

Fredonia, NY

#173 Nov 9, 2011
STUCK wrote:
Well, for the few people that are still reading this thread, I have a few updates..... The employees that work Weatherization have finally come to the point of breaking, and they have called in a Union to help with the battle. In retaliation RK and Little Billy Vogt have demoted Ed Causebrook from his position as Housing Rehab Director to Coordinator, not that that hurts the pee ons, it will more than likely hurt the program, being that they will be hard pressed to find anyone to do the job Mr. Causebrook was doing. Or anyone with the dedication, he would come in 7 days a week trying to make RK happy,(good luck with that). So if you would like to be a COI lacky just look on their website and you can find a "wonderful" job newly listed there for $20+/hr. Then those of you that think she is such a wonderful person can see what she is truly like.
There are more than a few people still reading this. Bert is always up to no good! This is of great interest to the former employees who have cases pending against COI in court. Thanks!
STUCK

Corning, NY

#174 Nov 9, 2011
After all the crap I have had to deal with, I am more than willing to let ya'll know what I know about the situation, and I will be more than willing to keep updating with whatever information I continue to recieve. Enjoy.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#175 Nov 9, 2011
coi is model of inefficiency. i have been in a boardroom meeting or 2 of theirs.

they encourage inefficiency. they want as much money for as little service as possible. they are a corporation and they are accountable to shareholders. profit motive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Shelley Facebook page 19 min Winning 4
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Sun Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Sat Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Jun 25 Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Jun 23 Ajd 2
Married women for fun Jun 23 Winning 29
Fredonia/Dunkirk businesses you miss most? (Mar '11) Jun 22 Painted 123
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages