United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

As an X-COI employee all I can say is thank god I am no longer there. I see how they treat not only employees but how they degrade there customers.This comes from personal experience as i have been on both sides of the desk. Management lies to cover their own ASSES so they don't get the "walk". I must however thank them for not only releasing me from the gates of HELL but for also continuing to pay into my retirement fund over the last few months. COI does hire the Smaurt Onez!
Indeed

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Will RK ever be stopped?
Bulldog

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

A silver bullit??? A stake through the heart??? Or maybe drop a house on her???
Last Stand

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

The day is coming soon!
Indeed

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Would it change anything if everyone went to a board meeting and shared everything with the board?
Indeed

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

There's a meeting tomorrow.
meeting rsvp

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Indeed wrote:
There's a meeting tomorrow.
What time and where is the meeting?
DKNY

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Noon at Connections North on Bennett Road next the JCC North.
Jones

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

When and how can a change be made?
DKNY

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

Unions
Jones

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

hmm not sure but I know the leadership must change. From the top down.
Mick

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

she is pretty
Leaky

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

wow...a bunch of comments on this thread are gone. it was up to about 170 comments a couple days ago.
Her day is coming

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

Great News! The Union was voted into COI. Thank you to the people who stood together to bring protection to the little, mistreated and abused workers of Chautauqua Opportunities. Now its time to bring in a Union for the rest of us.
Jones

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

Really COI now is unionized? Wow that is great! I sure hope their wages increase! Is it just for the workers? What about Ms. Keller and the other administrators?
STUCK

Painted Post, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

Well, for the few people that are still reading this thread, I have a few updates..... The employees that work Weatherization have finally come to the point of breaking, and they have called in a Union to help with the battle. In retaliation RK and Little Billy Vogt have demoted Ed Causebrook from his position as Housing Rehab Director to Coordinator, not that that hurts the pee ons, it will more than likely hurt the program, being that they will be hard pressed to find anyone to do the job Mr. Causebrook was doing. Or anyone with the dedication, he would come in 7 days a week trying to make RK happy,(good luck with that). So if you would like to be a COI lacky just look on their website and you can find a "wonderful" job newly listed there for $20+/hr. Then those of you that think she is such a wonderful person can see what she is truly like.
STUCK

Painted Post, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh, I forgot one other thing, the state is looking to pull weatherization from COI at the end of the year. I don't have full details as of yet but as soon as I do......
nothingbutlosers

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

STUCK wrote:
Well, for the few people that are still reading this thread, I have a few updates..... The employees that work Weatherization have finally come to the point of breaking, and they have called in a Union to help with the battle. In retaliation RK and Little Billy Vogt have demoted Ed Causebrook from his position as Housing Rehab Director to Coordinator, not that that hurts the pee ons, it will more than likely hurt the program, being that they will be hard pressed to find anyone to do the job Mr. Causebrook was doing. Or anyone with the dedication, he would come in 7 days a week trying to make RK happy,(good luck with that). So if you would like to be a COI lacky just look on their website and you can find a "wonderful" job newly listed there for $20+/hr. Then those of you that think she is such a wonderful person can see what she is truly like.
There are more than a few people still reading this. Bert is always up to no good! This is of great interest to the former employees who have cases pending against COI in court. Thanks!
STUCK

Painted Post, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

After all the crap I have had to deal with, I am more than willing to let ya'll know what I know about the situation, and I will be more than willing to keep updating with whatever information I continue to recieve. Enjoy.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

coi is model of inefficiency. i have been in a boardroom meeting or 2 of theirs.

they encourage inefficiency. they want as much money for as little service as possible. they are a corporation and they are accountable to shareholders. profit motive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of231
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dunkirk Discussions

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
News on Monday about Lakeview Shock 9 hr The Gramarian 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr lionland 6,326
Gardens grow pride in city Fri Seriously 4
Review: Shults Resale Center (Nov '13) Fri Jim 7
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
pp Fri wewe 4
Number of DHS graduates Fri Marauderatheart 7
•••
•••
•••
Dunkirk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000