Chautauqua Opportunities
Kellie

Dunkirk, NY

#197 Jan 6, 2012
Mike Yerico was the best, he took beatings from that woman that no one should ever have to take. She gets off on humilating people. She has no soul. She is probably spinning the wheel of death as we speak to see who the next abused child will be. I don't think any of the current male managers would take it from her, they may need to post his position.
nose better

Fredonia, NY

#198 Jan 6, 2012
mike yerico was no saint! He came to work at coi and brought with him the grant money from pic. coi paid for the privilege of stealing the summer youth program away from another agency and forcing that agency to lay off their employees and shut down. that is the only reason yerico had a job and a paid in full meal ticket at coi for however long he wanted it! his fat ass was no good for anything except for driving miss piggy around in her coi paid for car after her dwi. time to wake up the board, yet again...
nancy

Dunkirk, NY

#199 Jan 9, 2012
Mike had a heat of gold and took a daily meeting from that woman daily. The only reason he was demoted to deputy director was because he was sick 2 years ago and gave the director job to Bill. Just Like when Grace broke her hip and Roberta had the nerve to show up to the county home with a basket of flowers and told her she would have to be back to work or they wouldn't be able to keep her job. Grace signed out of the county home and still fired her.
Willie Rosas, who was previosly on the board came in with a cocky attitude walked off the job and said it was the biggest mistake he ever made. If I remember correctly PIC was on its last legs anyway. RK made a big deal about smoking until she started up again. Roberta is out of control and now with Mike being gone it's going to be a hell of a lot worse for the direct staff. He was a buffer for a lot of them. you hit the nail on the head about calling RK Miss Piggy, yet she continues to gets a new car every other year, Apparently the DWI's don't count. I'd love to see what the insurance premimum is on her car insurance. Don't get me started on Laughlin. That was the shadiest deal of them all. She leased the building for five years got a ton of money to rehab it from private funding and then back into the pocket.
COI gone bad

Walkertown, NC

#200 Jan 9, 2012
I have read through the comments regarding COI. I believe that COI helps a lot of folks in the community and that is a wonderful thing. What is not good is the queen bee..at least that is what her hightened ego can't or will not allow her to believe she is otherwise. Roberta is a bully. She is a complete control freak and has problems she has never dealth with regarding her narcissism. IK truly feel sorry for her and others like her. She does not know how to speak to people with respect, yells,verbally abuses, and behaves like an insane person during meetings. The entire COI staff talk badly about her daily and I almost believe she thrives on it. She walks like she is above everyone and treats her employees that way. I worked there years ago and left on my own because I refused to be treated the way she treated everyone. I watched employees cry, suffer in silence, and even vomit in the bathroom after she humiliated a person in front of her collegues. She should be ashamed of herself but instead she enjoys watching others shutter when she walks by, asks to speak with them, have a meeting, etc. I have not spoken with one employee over the course of five years that likes her, has respect for her, or feels comfortable in her presence. She is not about helping people, but rather, building herself up, making herself more powerful, and more money. She loves power. I am saddened to know that she is still there and still allowed to behave the way she always has. She can not see it, yet everyone else does. I hope that one day she opens her eyes and sees how her actions negatively effect the lives of many. I remember her talking about human beings in the form of widgets in many business meetings. She fails to realize that humans have unique personalities, life experiences, and suffer from various issues that it is not as easy as she believes to move them along her continuum as widgets....which are objects. You can really see how she feels about the folks they serve by comparing them to widgets. Just give them a number Roberta, I am sure that is how they have always been treated...like just another number. I hope and pray that karma serves her right in the end.
bridget

Dunkirk, NY

#201 Jan 10, 2012
if RK got killed today, there would be 3 people at the funeral home. Steve and Kathy Webster and Maureen. Everyone else would be doing shots singing "ding dong the witches dead".
bridget

Dunkirk, NY

#202 Jan 10, 2012
RK is in bed with the board. She selects them so the board means nothing. She basically makes the decisons they nod their heads like the good little boys and girls do and on to the next topic. Don't believe me? Ask Willie Rosas, he has plenty to share. He got RK out of her DWI then gets him on the board THEN hires him. He didnt last long at all. I ran into him at the store and he kept saying "you didn't tell me ....you didn't tell me" I was in hysterics, his eyes were huge. He collects his pension from the state so it doesn't matter. That Roberta is something else. One day she is your best friendd the next she hates you. I was out with some girlfriends one night and of course she was there. I pretended I didn't see her and we walked across the street to the clarion of course she sees me and starts talking to me like we are the best of friends and asks where we are going. I didn't want to tell her, but my big mouth friend says "come on with us" thats all it took. We were stuck with her for the remainder of the night. and holy shit can she knock some down. Shes buying us shots (which was fine my me although I tend to get a little to honest when drinking. FINALLY she saw her old friend and went to talk to her and we high tailed out of there. One things for sure. If i dont like to work for her I don't want to drink with her.
GerbilFan

Dunkirk, NY

#203 Jan 24, 2012
RK is a hottie
Snoopy

Dunkirk, NY

#204 Jan 27, 2012
You need to have your eyes examined.
first hand stan

United States

#205 Jan 27, 2012
Everything stated here about RK is true. She is a shady bitch. She is a mean nasty coniving troll who has nothing better to do than stomp around the county and try to scare people. The woman has a tv in her office for christ sake. She can kick back watch some springer and then go stomp down the hall like atila the hun. She has no friends there. Kathy webster maybe but rk was not pleased when Kathy first hooked up with Steve. My guess is out of jealousy. She rarely hires men and when she does she either sexually harasses them or fires them. I can name a dozen men who have either encountered her flirting and were fired for not acting on it or men who she has fired just because she didn't like the look of them. HR has even warned her on several occasions to watch the questions she asks...'are you pregnant or just fat'' are you sleeping with....." you can't ask these questions but she doesn't care. She is unstopable or so she thinks. She doesn't walk on water even though she may think she does. Mike yerico was the best. He took an ass reeming daily from that troll. Then after she beat him so far down she would take him to lunch. She was like an abusive parent. Willie Rosas was not prepared to walk into a job like he did. He wasn't qualifed he was a trooper for christ sake. I adored him though. I even had to help him with his computer. Her little plan to "send in the spy" didn't work. Once Willie saw her true colors he told us everything. Laughlin is the biggest joke in the world. She leased the building from a board member was able to get rehab it into a beautiful building and signed a ten year lease. Paying 10k in rent a month to a board member! How ethical is that? So in what? 2 years they sign another lease or move. But then said board member can turn around and sell to anyone else and its all up to code. You do realize the 5 year mark is important because they have to remain in that building or pay back the grants. Shady shady shady bitch. Id love to know the kick backs she is getting from this. There is no way in hell she is going to do something like that if she wasn't getting any kind of under the table cash. I don't wish death on anyone but in this case I could make an exception. It should be her six feet under not mikey. She will get hers one day. I love the headstart program but would love to see coi lose that contract. She would be frantic. I love the teachers though. I'm still rooting for doug fricke to go postal on her and shoot up the place.
GerbilFan

Dunkirk, NY

#206 Jan 27, 2012
why? i'd love to get under her desk.
marriage counselor

Fredonia, NY

#207 Jan 31, 2012
bridget wrote:
if RK got killed today, there would be 3 people at the funeral home. Steve and Kathy Webster and Maureen. Everyone else would be doing shots singing "ding dong the witches dead".
maureen changes husbands just as much as raquel changes sex partners!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jan2012

New Freeport, PA

#208 Feb 2, 2012
I will be the first to do shots and sing Ding Dong the witch is gone!!!!! I thought Maureen and Raquel were partners??!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Snoopy

Dunkirk, NY

#209 Feb 2, 2012
Gerbil I just don't understand!
mellow yellow

Dunkirk, NY

#210 Feb 3, 2012
Maureen changes men like underwear, her last fiance died. Boy did he escape that marriage. His body wasn't even cold yet and she was on Match.com looking for another man. Great example for her kid. Oh and let's talk about that, Maureen makes sure she is dressed up and has every hair in place but her daughter is in need of a serious makeover. By no means am I making fun of that poor little girl. I'm appauled that she focuses so much on her own physical appearance she doesn't even try to help that poor kid. I just saw her walking in Westfield and all I could think of is..get the kid some decent clothes, a haircut and do something with those eyebrows. IT's not her fault but its Maureens fault for not taking the time to help her kid look a bit better. You know damn well she is going to be bullied. She is a sweet kid. All she needs is someone to take care of her and help her out. Apparently Maureen is to busy with her own life to help her daughter.
herewegoagain

Fredonia, NY

#212 May 7, 2012
It's inservice time again! coi will be having the same loser presenters, giving us all the most worthless information, and that god awful lunch again that isn't fit for dogs to eat! I can't wait to get there!!!???....
Adam

Dunkirk, NY

#213 May 7, 2012
say what you will about RK but she's been successful and noone at the top is popular.
leaving coi

Fredonia, NY

#214 May 29, 2012
I know for a fact that she likes being on top.
All of her male and some of her female employees are under her in more ways than one!!! All of us other pee-ons are stepped on by those climbing their way up to kiss queen b's ass!!
The report on the in-service is not good either. Another wasted day. Some of the people said the highlight for the day was the change in the lunch menu. I disagree because there were no highlights! Oh and BTW where was Bert, apparently she went AWOL for the in-service.
After all these years of preaching that NO ONE is excused from the in-service unless there is a death involved and it better be the employee's!
I can't tell you how many years I heard that damn lecture from her.
Esq

North East, PA

#215 May 30, 2012
Ever hear of sexual harrassment laws it includes harrassing staff making it generally uncomfortable for them to work by harrassing them. This includes the Executive Director. NYS .division of Human Rights in Buffalo could be contacted by previous staff (as far back as maybe three years maybe more), file the complaints and that would end her career.
Penny

Dunkirk, NY

#216 May 30, 2012
She's not going anywhere. This thread is years old and nothing ever comes of the alleged investigations, and alleged complaints,and constant rumors. Just drop it.
glad thats over

United States

#217 Oct 2, 2012
I worked for them a short time. Moved here and found the job quickly. Pay was next to nothing ...and with kids we hit a hard time. Was told to make an appointment to see if they could help. Told my crew leader week in advance and reminded him about the appointment. After my appointment they informed me I was fired for missing work that day. Really? My first time missing work for an appointment with the company I worked for and I'm fired? Maybe they should fire the ppl smoking weed on the job instead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Mayor: Cultures Coming Together In Dunkirk 2 hr Hellbitten 12
Special events coordinator 2 hr Marty is a scumbag 100
Dunkirk Dog Catcher Steve Purol (Sep '12) 14 hr Wildbella4ee 84
Sexy cd looking for other cds Mon Leah 4
Carly Panas Sun Country Fair 1
The Family Sun KaKao 1
What up DK Sun KaKao 1

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance