Wondering

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Let's see if a post can just get some straight answers and not turn into a bashing between respondents.....In the Northern Chautauqua County area - where are the best prices for pumpkins. I need to buy a dozen of them. Thanks!

Since: Sep 12

Hockessin, DE

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I buy pumpkins every year for a local grade school at Falcone Farms Inc. 1804 King Rd, Forestville, NY.

They have always been great to work with.
rick

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2013
The amish farms have great prices. You can even pick your own. The sign with address is usually on the lawn at Wendy's restaurant on rt 20. Good luck
RJ C

Jamestown, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
I've had good luck with the amish farms too. Being able to pick your own is nice, seems like the choices are better than picking from a display but might be my imagination too. I've heard good things about the forestville seller Modest mentions. Good luck and enjoy fall pumpkin season!
Bobjewbag

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2013
more like blmumpkins am i right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Taft Sr 1 hr lka 4
Question: History of Dunkirk-Fredonia Hills, Am... (Apr '11) 5 hr NaZdrowie 47
why are there so many spanish speakers in Dunkirk (Jan '14) 8 hr TUH 16
Local Attorney under Federal Surveillance Sun Jim 9
Dunkirk tops manager Sat AdamC 1
News Why this small Upstate NY town rallied to try t... Sat Fredonian 9
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Sat Billy 51

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance