poor excuses by LERSNY CEO in todays ...

poor excuses by LERSNY CEO in todays Observer

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

nurse

Horseheads, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
quite a few columns, but didn't say much!How many of the highly paid Dept Heads got let go?Why did a new Director of Nurses get brought in after the layoffs? Why tear down a historical site to put in a parking lot? We are not dumb you know!You paid Jonathan Lawrence a few million to leave, and how much more for his Corporate Headquarters, the top floor of the old fire hall in Fredonia. People devoted their entire working careers to these facilities, and now they are in danger of losing their homes, and every meager thing they worked for. Every Dr. I see around town says their patients refuse to go to Lake Shore, and not happy with Brooks either! I hope all you COOs and such burn someday for decimating these 2 hospitals!
Paul

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jul 19, 2013
nurse wrote:
quite a few columns, but didn't say much!How many of the highly paid Dept Heads got let go?Why did a new Director of Nurses get brought in after the layoffs? Why tear down a historical site to put in a parking lot? We are not dumb you know!You paid Jonathan Lawrence a few million to leave, and how much more for his Corporate Headquarters, the top floor of the old fire hall in Fredonia. People devoted their entire working careers to these facilities, and now they are in danger of losing their homes, and every meager thing they worked for. Every Dr. I see around town says their patients refuse to go to Lake Shore, and not happy with Brooks either! I hope all you COOs and such burn someday for decimating these 2 hospitals!
Why since you have a computer do you not comment on the Observer site? The majority of people on this site are clueless. Go on the Observer site,any reason why not?
nurse

Horseheads, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Why since you have a computer do you not comment on the Observer site? The majority of people on this site are clueless. Go on the Observer site,any reason why not?
I do have an account for the Observer, but they won't let me change my name, and I prefer to remain anonymous.. Ive been checking there too..I guess no one really cares..but they will when they need medical care. Thank you, Paul!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2013
because joe white posts there , and posts his usual BS, right paul I mean joe lol you can change your name but not your worthless posts. now go make me a sammich.
Paul

Fredonia, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2013
nurse wrote:
<quoted text> I do have an account for the Observer, but they won't let me change my name, and I prefer to remain anonymous.. Ive been checking there too..I guess no one really cares..but they will when they need medical care. Thank you, Paul!
I understand your wish to remain anonymous and I do the same on the Observer site because of a position I hold in city government. Good luck.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your wish to remain anonymous and I do the same on the Observer site because of a position I hold in city government. Good luck.
yeah the bent over position...and you troll topix for fun.. liar.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your wish to remain anonymous and I do the same on the Observer site because of a position I hold in city government. Good luck.
so impressed ! wow an actuall government official . maybe a softball umpire ?
Big Wanker

Fredonia, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah the bent over position...and you troll topix for fun.. liar.
hows did i misses your visit to da club der gusinski da boyz told me you bent over for dem butt youse never brought da hot momma in yur pictur. iz disapointed. gives me a heads(wink wink) up nexts times ok? tanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hes clueless 6 hr ED-K 33
81 E 5th St in Dunkirk is still a pickup-users... 13 hr PhillipDranger 1
John M Sharp Sat Buddy 1
Zebra girl Sat Id hit it 2
Brian piazza what a joke hits a guy Oct 20 Craig 18
Trying to bankrupt the city Oct 17 ED-K 32
Lou nickerson Oct 15 Jose 13

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance