NRA'S callarmed guards
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#188 Jan 7, 2013
top dog 9 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you didn't read what I wrote? That wouldn't be the first time. Bye now.
Who the F are you and what are you talking about?
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#189 Jan 7, 2013
Permit Holder wrote:
What do we do about this one oh wise onehttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2 013/01/07/alabama-teen-accused -plotting-to-bomb-classmates-i n-potential-terrorist-attacks/ ?
Post a link that actually works and maybe I'll respond.
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#190 Jan 7, 2013
Permit Holder wrote:
Did I get your attention with the previous post? Did you read what I wrote for a change?
Umm, yeah, considering I directly responded to it. Put down the crack pipe.
Truth

Grand Island, FL

#191 Jan 7, 2013
One of the mass shootings took place on a miltary base where there were many men with guns and it didn't stop the mass shooting.
Research shows America has more guns and gun deaths than the whole world! More guns make you less safe.
Permit Holder

Fredonia, NY

#192 Jan 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
One of the mass shootings took place on a miltary base where there were many men with guns and it didn't stop the mass shooting.
Research shows America has more guns and gun deaths than the whole world! More guns make you less safe.
What are you talking about?
dope

East Aurora, NY

#193 Jan 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
Soldiers were not allowed to carry firearms at Ft. Hood.

"Service weapons are checked daily and are usually only allowed to be removed from an arms room for training on a range or maintenance. Personal weapons must be kept locked and registered with the base provost marshal. The military police keep a record of all of the weapons on a base, Army officials said."

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-na-fort-hood-s...
Permit Holder

Fredonia, NY

#194 Jan 8, 2013
dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Soldiers were not allowed to carry firearms at Ft. Hood.
"Service weapons are checked daily and are usually only allowed to be removed from an arms room for training on a range or maintenance. Personal weapons must be kept locked and registered with the base provost marshal. The military police keep a record of all of the weapons on a base, Army officials said."
http://www.latimes.com/news/la-na-fort-hood-s...
Thank you. Go to any base and you will not see men or women running around with weapons,especially in a medical facility. The problem with people like that making those sort of claims is they pass that on to others who are equally clueless.
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#195 Jan 8, 2013
WHAT! You mean an advertised "Gun-Free Zone"????!!!! Well, no wonder it was targeted. I'm outraged. Those liberal, commie, freedom-hating, military leaders must be stopped!

I hear that the NRA has offered to post armed guards at all military facilities to ensure that this sort of thing never happens again.
Permit Holder

Fredonia, NY

#196 Jan 8, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
WHAT! You mean an advertised "Gun-Free Zone"????!!!! Well, no wonder it was targeted. I'm outraged. Those liberal, commie, freedom-hating, military leaders must be stopped!
I hear that the NRA has offered to post armed guards at all military facilities to ensure that this sort of thing never happens again.
This post illustrates once AGAIN your lack of intelligence and understanding of the world around you. Good luck with your career at Burger King!
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#197 Jan 8, 2013
Permit Holder wrote:
<quoted text>This post illustrates once AGAIN your lack of intelligence and understanding of the world around you. Good luck with your career at Burger King!
I thought "gun free zones" were the problem, remember? Doesn't the military understand this?
Clyde10

Cleveland, OH

#198 Jan 8, 2013
Permit Holder wrote:
<quoted text>This post illustrates once AGAIN your lack of intelligence and understanding of the world around you. Good luck with your career at Burger King!
Dude, open your eyes and look around, the "world around you" is Dunkirk, New York.
You're in no position to lecture anyone about having an understanding of the way the world works. You're stuck in a place that saw its best days 50 years ago. The world passed you by a long, long time ago.
Permit Holder

Fredonia, NY

#199 Jan 8, 2013
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, open your eyes and look around, the "world around you" is Dunkirk, New York.
You're in no position to lecture anyone about having an understanding of the way the world works. You're stuck in a place that saw its best days 50 years ago. The world passed you by a long, long time ago.
And you seem to love posting "up here" but not in Pittsburgh,why is that? It's really not that far from High Point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) 12 hr Falcon follower 27
Vote For Donald Trump Sat Help 9
Any dogging spots in Chautauqua county? Sat Winning 7
Dunkirk CDBG worker quits Jun 23 Ajd 2
Married women for fun Jun 23 Winning 29
Fredonia/Dunkirk businesses you miss most? (Mar '11) Jun 22 Painted 123
Jr Rosas Jun 22 Shag n scoob 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages