NRA'S callarmed guards

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Well it seems the NRA wants armed military guards in our nations school. I say good...finally a group that realizes the rights nd freedoms that we as Americans are supposed to cherish is nothing but myths. We need to drop all pretenses about rights and freedoms we have and admit we are no more free than those who lived under Hitler or communist China. Only when the guns and bombs are turned on the very institutions that restrict our freedoms will we achieve true freedoms. I hope the NRA gets it wish. The guns need to be turned on police officers, prosecutors, judges, courts, jails and prisons...
Joe

Fredonia, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Well it seems the NRA wants armed military guards in our nations school. I say good...finally a group that realizes the rights nd freedoms that we as Americans are supposed to cherish is nothing but myths. We need to drop all pretenses about rights and freedoms we have and admit we are no more free than those who lived under Hitler or communist China. Only when the guns and bombs are turned on the very institutions that restrict our freedoms will we achieve true freedoms. I hope the NRA gets it wish. The guns need to be turned on police officers, prosecutors, judges, courts, jails and prisons...
This is the kind of person who needs to be institutionalized to prevent further tragedy. This is not a laughing matter and if someone threatens the President the person would be hauled in quickly. It should be the same with this person posting threats against the legal,law enforcement,and justice systems. I am going to copy this post and forward to the FBI field office in Buffalo.
The Don of Democracy

Fredonia, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>This is the kind of person who needs to be institutionalized to prevent further tragedy. This is not a laughing matter and if someone threatens the President the person would be hauled in quickly. It should be the same with this person posting threats against the legal,law enforcement,and justice systems. I am going to copy this post and forward to the FBI field office in Buffalo.
It is clear the person is quite mentally ill. Our system of government cannot be perfect it is human formed. It is intended that we as a people fully participate as citizens expressing our opinions demanidn our government listen and act on our behalf not NOT threatening OUR government with weapons. The illness here is obvious plus the person sees himself/herself as outside of We The People; us and them. Nothing can be further from reality. We have the government we have because of our lack of participation and lack of active redress.
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Then put your arms down and tell the NRA to do the same because you are the same exact idiots who would support the NRA Thank u for proving my point idiots..Joe I've proven time and time again how much of an idiot u are and this time you showed everyone how ridiculous u r...read John Lepeire's (NRA'S President) commments on armed society...ur just another idiot with a GED
farm kid from arkwright

Auburndale, FL

#5 Dec 22, 2012
why dont you fools do some research....seems that there are more than a few states that already have armed resource cops in house every school day....
and oddly enough they are the same schools that you dont hear about because trouble dont go where the masses are secured.
thats a fact...look it up.

and i do find it odd that folks are against doing what it takes to keep kids safe in todays world.

armed cops in school????
outrageous!!!!
unheard of!!!!!
unthinkable!!!!

but not to me.
i see every reason to have our kids protected from the kind of wrath some of these kooks dish out.

sad it has to be that way....it sure wasnt that way back when i was a lad....but the fact is that the evil in the world seeks out the weak to perform their deeds.
or do you need more proof?

just sayin.of course......
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
But Joe White Trash...who doesnt have a GED but wants us to believe that hes intelligent enough to diagnose someone as insane does believe in the Second Amendment or any part of the Constitution.
Confused

Fredonia, NY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
First you say he has a GED and now you say he doesnt have a GED. That is sign of mental illness as the "Don" indicates. Turn yourself in before you hurt yourself.
President Obama 2012

High Point, NC

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Confused wrote:
First you say he has a GED and now you say he doesnt have a GED. That is sign of mental illness as the "Don" indicates. Turn yourself in before you hurt yourself.
not really at all. maybe just some confusion brought on by low blood sugar. eat a snickers bar you'll be fine. joe did graduate class of 1962 (he's frickin old)they just had their reunion but joe didn't attend.(fear of incontinence ) at least that's what his classmates said.
Joe

Fredonia, NY

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Read the third paragraph and tell me the "Anonymous" character doesn't fit into that category.
DK Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#10 Dec 22, 2012
As I posted on the Fredonia thread- http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/12/22/mot...
The Don of Democracy

Fredonia, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
farm kid from arkwright wrote:
why dont you fools do some research....seems that there are more than a few states that already have armed resource cops in house every school day....
and oddly enough they are the same schools that you dont hear about because trouble dont go where the masses are secured.
thats a fact...look it up.
and i do find it odd that folks are against doing what it takes to keep kids safe in todays world.
armed cops in school????
outrageous!!!!
unheard of!!!!!
unthinkable!!!!
but not to me.
i see every reason to have our kids protected from the kind of wrath some of these kooks dish out.
sad it has to be that way....it sure wasnt that way back when i was a lad....but the fact is that the evil in the world seeks out the weak to perform their deeds.
or do you need more proof?
just sayin.of course......
Did YOU know that the HS in Columbine, CO had TWO armed gurds inside the school when the boys attcked it.
Just sayin.
Joe

Fredonia, NY

#12 Dec 23, 2012
The Don of Democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU know that the HS in Columbine, CO had TWO armed gurds inside the school when the boys attcked it.
Just sayin.
Get it right there Mr Don,ONE armed guard at the school firing at the Harris guy from 60 yards away. The other was a motorcycle officer writing a ticket off the school grounds.
farm kid from arkwright

Auburndale, FL

#13 Dec 23, 2012
as i said don...do your research.

neither one was what would be considered "within the walls".

if we are to have the threat of stuff like conn or colorado in our kids lives when they are at their most vulnerable i see nothing wrong with protecting them to the max.
sad,yes...
but dead kids dont learn a damn thing.

now im just sayin.
The Don of Democracy

Fredonia, NY

#14 Dec 23, 2012
[Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputy Neil] Gardner [the school’s community resource officer], seeing Harris working with his gun, leaned over the top of the car and fired four shots. He was 60 yards from the gunman. Harris spun hard to the right and Gardner momentarily thought he had hit him. Seconds later, Harris began shooting again at the deputy. After the exchange of gunfire, Harris ran back into the building. Gardner was able to get on the police radio and called for assistance from other Sheriff’s units.“Shots in the building. I need someone in the south lot with me.”

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/there-were-pol...

SHHHH dont wake up the rude people they get nasty when you do.
Anonymous

North Tonawanda, NY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
So Joe White Trash believes in an armed society...and he doesn't realize how stupid that is...Did armed guards prevent Timothy McVeigh? Those who sacrafice their rights for safety deserve neither. The greatest generation fought to preserve rights...Joe and ppl of his ilk seek the pu$$ification of America and he is turning his back on every verteran who fought for the preservation of our rights...or the rights we used to have,
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#16 Dec 24, 2012
The same idiots who scream and yell about their property taxes and over paid teachers now want to put trained, armed security guards in every school? Where's the money gonna come from? You'll end up hiring the same minimum wage rent a cops who patrol the malls.
DK Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#17 Dec 24, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
The same idiots who scream and yell about their property taxes and over paid teachers now want to put trained, armed security guards in every school? Where's the money gonna come from? You'll end up hiring the same minimum wage rent a cops who patrol the malls.
I am in favor of allowing certain teachers to be armed,small minimal cost.
Vet

Fredonia, NY

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
So Joe White Trash believes in an armed society...and he doesn't realize how stupid that is...Did armed guards prevent Timothy McVeigh? Those who sacrafice their rights for safety deserve neither. The greatest generation fought to preserve rights...Joe and ppl of his ilk seek the pu$$ification of America and he is turning his back on every verteran who fought for the preservation of our rights...or the rights we used to have,
seems as if you have changed your tune from many of your previous posts,finally seeing the light?
Clyde10

Cranberry Twp, PA

#20 Dec 25, 2012
DK Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>I am in favor of allowing certain teachers to be armed,small minimal cost.
The armed teacher will be the first one shot. This "armed bystander comes to the rescue and takes out the bad guy" fantasy, is just that.... a fantasy. There are almost 300 million guns in this country now and not one mass shooting has ever been stopped by someone with a gun. Not one.
DK Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#21 Dec 25, 2012
Clyde10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The armed teacher will be the first one shot. This "armed bystander comes to the rescue and takes out the bad guy" fantasy, is just that.... a fantasy. There are almost 300 million guns in this country now and not one mass shooting has ever been stopped by someone with a gun. Not one.
That what you say does not make sense. Suppose a couple of teachers or the principal were armed in that school. How can you predict the outcome based on the past. They would have had a better chance instead of no chance. It is not fantasy,it IS reality. Teachers are not going to be running around with six shooters on their hip,they would be kept out of sight and no one would know who is armed or for that matter who is not.(with the exception of the Principal and Super)I have a permit and I know how to use my pistol and I would not hesitate to use it to protect my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Pagan 10 hr Realist 21
The Bills 10 hr Realist 9
Jermiekah Thu GibsMeDat 2
News City Woman Pleads Not Guilty To Fatal Stabbing Wed karma 1
best police officer or worst one? (Jan '10) Aug 24 Carl 134
Mleczko murder (Mar '09) Aug 23 ndudek 23
drug court (Jul '10) Aug 21 Sicnic 63

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance