|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

WeenerKing5000 wrote:
Uhm, hello. My name is weenerking5000... I believe we have been searching for eachother? I too, would like some buns surrounding my meat. Thanks.
Joe White , what are you doing in Ohio?
No you didnt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

In fresh's mouth
good deal

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

hose 4 wrote:
<quoted text>Joe White , what are you doing in Ohio?
hose 4 your are as dumb as those polocks,phony firemen from hose4
Tommy

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

hose 4 wrote:
<quoted text>Joe White , what are you doing in Ohio?
joe is in florida,read the fredonia topix stuff. Hasent been in jenas lately.
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>joe is in florida,read the fredonia topix stuff. Hasent been in jenas lately.
Just as some figured. He is posting as "gusinski" and it shows from Florida. Buy reading what and how he pots, Stevie Wonder could see it's Joe.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as some figured. He is posting as "gusinski" and it shows from Florida. Buy reading what and how he pots, Stevie Wonder could see it's Joe.
Strange,saw joe in Tops yesterday,must be he fly's down to post as gusinski and then zooms back here to post as me right. I mean I am joe according to you right. Don't forget the "conductor" who is posting from Florida. They say that's joe on the fredonia site. Mike you are grasping at straws and you keep coming up short.
Donkey Dong

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't you heard Gusinski has a place in Florida now too. Bastards fishing & drinking beer all day long & guess who's paying for it?
hose 4

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

good deal wrote:
<quoted text>hose 4 your are as dumb as those polocks,phony firemen from hose4
Easy thin skin, it's a joke.
Don

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't possibly be Joe,he couldn't mimic the insanity and utter stupidity of gusinski if his life depended on it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Strange,saw joe in Tops yesterday,must be he fly's down to post as gusinski and then zooms back here to post as me right. I mean I am joe according to you right. Don't forget the "conductor" who is posting from Florida. They say that's joe on the fredonia site. Mike you are grasping at straws and you keep coming up short.
or your full of sheite ! but it could be his gay friend achomes, remember that twerp on here,. either way a friend of joe's is a jackazz to us . anywho can't confuse my posts , mine say 4 more years !!!! still smiling here in ahhh oh who cares as long as I AM SMILING . hey maybe I go to jenna'a too. Did you know lake wales Florida is a dump, check out their income 's and "make-up" squalor !!!! golf cart, yeah that's his only mode of transportation. and the gators are really large rats.. Very poor area of florida , sad very sad.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing how Joe is able to teleport from city to city, state to state. Must be the gold shoes;)
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
or your full of sheite ! but it could be his gay friend achomes, remember that twerp on here,. either way a friend of joe's is a jackazz to us . anywho can't confuse my posts , mine say 4 more years !!!! still smiling here in ahhh oh who cares as long as I AM SMILING . hey maybe I go to jenna'a too. Did you know lake wales Florida is a dump, check out their income 's and "make-up" squalor !!!! golf cart, yeah that's his only mode of transportation. and the gators are really large rats.. Very poor area of florida , sad very sad.
drunk or on drugs again poor boy.
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Hammer you really do have a metal plate in your head don't you.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Hammer you really do have a metal plate in your head don't you.
Thought you said I was in Florida,get it right will ya. Lay off the drugs and alcohol,see what it does to your brain.
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Achomes? Haven't heard from AC since ummm, wasn't it NOVEMBER? Red State / Blue State.

I loved his old top 10 threads too... Name the most successful DHS graduates who moved to Florida... lol

I don't think AC was gay but didn't he claim to have a gay son in-law that he accepted? Not that there's anything wrong with that"
Clyde10

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Achomes? Haven't heard from AC since ummm, wasn't it NOVEMBER? Red State / Blue State.
I loved his old top 10 threads too... Name the most successful DHS graduates who moved to Florida... lol
I don't think AC was gay but didn't he claim to have a gay son in-law that he accepted? Not that there's anything wrong with that"
A gay son-IN-LAW? You mean, like, MARRIED to his DAUGHTER?
Donkey Dong

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

gay son in-law married to daughter? that's got to be a hard one for pops to swallow. no pun intended=>
Lol

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Donkey Dong wrote:
gay son in-law married to daughter? that's got to be a hard one for pops to swallow. no pun intended=>
Ok so come to think about it, I think AC claimed his son in-law was a Doctor from the Congo but gay son in-law would have been much more interesting. Gay son in-law seems to go better with the topic "where's my wiener" too.
MHP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you post from there you ought to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dunkirk Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk People Search