Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The Don of Democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your $2K to $3K figure must be form your balanced news source Fox News. There will be no major spending (let alone unrestrained spending)except in your mind. I voted for President Obama, I did not vote for big government this is all your little minds use of terms to help enflame the electorate and yet you persisit-YOU LOST THE ELECTION.
The fiscal cliff problem will be placed on your GOP's doorstep so just babble on becasue the American PEOPLE AL BE THEY MIDDLE CLASS, will win becasue you and your GOP are failing this nation and we all know it. No I am not willing to pay for the trash you spew when none of us have any intention of allowing your statements to happen any way nor any interest in spending away. Its all just you GOP lies.
You might call yourself the "Dom" but I submit you are totally "DUMB" and "NUMB" when it comes to fiscal policy and taxes. No wonder you voted the way you did,that's how Obama won, enticing the bird brains with bread crumbs and promising the entire loaf down the road. Even if the "cliff" is avoided your TAXES,FEES,and other daily associated costs are going up DOM and that is not from FOX news.
William

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Cliff Fiscalinski wrote:
<quoted text>You might call yourself the "Dom" but I submit you are totally "DUMB" and "NUMB" when it comes to fiscal policy and taxes. No wonder you voted the way you did,that's how Obama won, enticing the bird brains with bread crumbs and promising the entire loaf down the road. Even if the "cliff" is avoided your TAXES,FEES,and other daily associated costs are going up DOM and that is not from FOX news.
I believe that is what one would call the moron vote!
William

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Cliff Fecalinski wrote:
The problem with the Republican Party, as we knew it, is that a handful of billionaires have taken it over and are using it to push the interests of their exclusive little nation of Billionaire-istan at the expense of our nation, the United States.
It’s because Residents of Billionaire-istan don’t give a damn about the so-called “fiscal cliff” or the debt-limit. The billionaires’ taxes won’t go up because they don’t pay the same income taxes that working people do; they have their carried interest and capital gains loopholes, so, like Romney, their income taxes are capped out at less than half that of working people.
Billionaire-istanis could care less about cuts to social insurance programs like Medicare and Social Security. With billions in their bank accounts (some offshore), they already have their retirement and health insurance covered. And they pay virtually nothing in taxes to keep these programs alive.
Billionaire-istanis don’t give a damn about crumbling infrastructure. They have their private jets, which can fly over congested roads and crumbling bridges.
Billionaire-istanis aren’t bothered by cuts to public education. They send their kids to the most elite private schools.
And, ultimately, Billionaire-istanis could care less about the American economy. They make most of their money abroad anyway, in developing nations where they’ve outsourced what were once American jobs and American factories. And they keep it stashed in offshore tax havens like the Cayman Islands. If the United States collapses, Billionaire-istan will be just fine.
So, if you look at the Republican Party from the perspective of the Billionaire-istanis, there’s nothing wrong with it at all. The Republican toadies are doing all they can to protect Billionaire-istan from the American working people.
http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/13581-repub...
Right to work states such as Wisconsin and Michigan have seen workers sign off from the clutches of unions by the thousands. Hopefully those states can now compete for the jobs going overseas. We will see!
President Obama 2012

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Cliff Fiscalinski wrote:
<quoted text>You might call yourself the "Dom" but I submit you are totally "DUMB" and "NUMB" when it comes to fiscal policy and taxes. No wonder you voted the way you did,that's how Obama won, enticing the bird brains with bread crumbs and promising the entire loaf down the road. Even if the "cliff" is avoided your TAXES,FEES,and other daily associated costs are going up DOM and that is not from FOX news.
boooo hoooo... waaaaaa waaaaaa still crying.. I love it best Christmas I ever had !!
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

President Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
boooo hoooo... waaaaaa waaaaaa still crying.. I love it best Christmas I ever had !!
Must have had a pretty miserable childhood if that's the case.
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Hello hello,earth to the TAX and spend pundits,that's you that voted for Obama and want to raise taxes. Read and heed-http://www.foxnews.com/wo rld/2012/12/29/french-panel-ov erturns-75-percent-upper-tax-r ate-saying-its-excessive/?test =latestnews please note that the body of what was said is important,not the rate.
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

More news that the tax and spenders wont tell you about. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/12/29/cur...
President Obama 2012

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Cliff Fiscalinski wrote:
Hello hello,earth to the TAX and spend pundits,that's you that voted for Obama and want to raise taxes. Read and heed-http://www.foxnews.com/wo rld/2012/12/29/french-panel-ov erturns-75-percent-upper-tax-r ate-saying-its-excessive/?test =latestnews please note that the body of what was said is important,not the rate.
your a volcano of bull sheite...
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Easy for someone like you to say who probably doesn't pay taxes or has no idea of the impact of the continued out of control spending.
The Don of Democracy

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
YES HE IS
oen of tose firt ward or fort ward intelligencia from FOX News.
Steeped with a degree in economics, business or mathematics to be fully credentialed for discourse on this rather heddy topic.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Cliff Fiscalinski wrote:
<quoted text>Easy for someone like you to say who probably doesn't pay taxes
Why do you always keep bringing up Romney?
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Heisenberg49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always keep bringing up Romney?
Why do you and your kind have to rely on lies to make your points. Over the past 20 years over %38 of his income went to taxes and charity. In 2011 alone his monetary contributions to charity's was 4 million. Just because Harry Reid lied and said he payed no taxes doesn't mean you have to be his puppet. Would you rather the money went to government instead of the charities so they could blow it on BS? Oh I forgot,you are one of the tax and spend people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

If Romney was such a great American as you claim, he wouldn't be hiding monies in the Cayman Islands and other places in the world to avoid United States taxes.
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Heisenberg49 wrote:
If Romney was such a great American as you claim, he wouldn't be hiding monies in the Cayman Islands and other places in the world to avoid United States taxes.
Well if he is hiding it,how do you know about it. Try another route to change what you said about him not paying taxes. You people are pathetic. You got BS'd and now you makes excuses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Cliff Fiscalinski wrote:
<quoted text>Well if he is hiding it,how do you know about it.
How do I know about it? Well I do my own research instead of being spoon-fed filtered news from the mainstream media.

There is a Bermuda-based entity called Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd., which has been described in securities filings as “a Bermuda corporation wholly owned by W. Mitt Romney"

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2012/08/in...

Mitt Romney’s massive fortune - estimated to be as high as $250 million - is held in a complex and opaque network of offshore havens that are impossible to penetrate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
Taxpayer

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Heisenberg49 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know about it? Well I do my own research instead of being spoon-fed filtered news from the mainstream media.
There is a Bermuda-based entity called Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd., which has been described in securities filings as “a Bermuda corporation wholly owned by W. Mitt Romney"
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2012/08/in...
Mitt Romney’s massive fortune - estimated to be as high as $250 million - is held in a complex and opaque network of offshore havens that are impossible to penetrate.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
ooh proof--LOVE IT!!!!(they won't though)
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Utter stupidity,show me where he did not pay taxes as you claim.
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>ooh proof--LOVE IT!!!!(they won't though)
Proof you say,what proof. A oped by some idiot is proof. Show me real proof. Another Harry Reid pundit. While at it,check into Obamas investments and see where that leads you. Oh that's right,you cant do that correct?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Joe if you truely believe that Romney doesn't dodge paying all of his US taxes that he should by using these and other off shore tax shelters then you are even dumber than you appear.
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Heisenberg49 wrote:
Joe if you truely believe that Romney doesn't dodge paying all of his US taxes that he should by using these and other off shore tax shelters then you are even dumber than you appear.
Here we go with the joe thing. Does that mean you are President Obama 2012 or are you Clyde 10 or?????? Again,show proof of what you say,not opinions I mean real proof. Just because you sit on your butt all day and want things handed to you should not be reason to fault those that did well in life. Being jealous is not a good trait.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Dunkirk Forum right now

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
News on Monday about Lakeview Shock 57 min Paul 29
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gravity Pete 670
clarion hotel 10 hr marauder 4
Review: Shults Resale Center (Nov '13) 16 hr Dutchess 9
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 19 hr opps drop the soap again 2,985
Weird 50 year old paperboy 22 hr FrankMashino 5
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••