|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Breaking News:
Republicans fail to have the votes to pass a tax increase for people earning $1 million or more. A Great party of the wealthy. We will have a few days after Christmas. Eric Cantor says they have the votes then it turns out they don't.
Watch this unravel, the Republican Congree will not be voting for a tax increase of the wealthy.
Sequestration will happen and taxes will go up on everyone and The House will be inundated with calls, comments and emails saying pass the tax cut, cut some spending and get on with the business of the PEOPLE not the buienss of corporate America.
Power to The People, the baisis of our democracy; albeit a republic.
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

As expected. A party led by a limp Boehner.
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Congress on pace to be least productive since World War II

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-574935...

Just one in 10 Americans approves of the job Congress is doing, according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday, tying the branch's lowest approval rating in 38 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/14/cong...
President Obama 2012

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Just one in 10 Americans approves of the job Congress is doing, according to a Gallup poll released Tuesday, tying the branch's lowest approval rating in 38 years.
1 in 10, yeah and the one guys name is joe w ..
Ole Red

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Marriage is between a man and a woman not two liberal queers.
Prince of Portland

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Ole Red wrote:
Shouldn't you be hosing the flopsweat off your sister so your other kinfolk can get some good ol' god-fearin' lovin' before the holidays?
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Yes I agree that the DEMOCRAT controlled senate led by the less than intelligent Reed sucks. We agree on something,must be the season ya think?
Shrink

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Prince of Portland wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be hosing the flopsweat off your sister so your other kinfolk can get some good ol' god-fearin' lovin' before the holidays?
You need help,call 800-obama-sucks!
Mike

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

In party fighting about Bonehead's plan B bill,not enough guaranteed to even bring up the bill for a vote.

A poll says that a majority of the US people will blame the GOP if we go off the cliff.

And yet another nail in the GOP's coffin.

Bravo keep it up you sorry bunch.
Hammer

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
In party fighting about Bonehead's plan B bill,not enough guaranteed to even bring up the bill for a vote.
A poll says that a majority of the US people will blame the GOP if we go off the cliff.
Oh oh changing your tune after your uneducated "congress" remark I see. Make sure you give a big hug to your friend down on second & main St this evening.(that would be gusinski) Give some thought to taking a civic's course when you have time. P.S. not available at the social services,welfare office.lol Merry Christmas!
President Obama 2012

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh changing your tune after your uneducated "congress" remark I see. Make sure you give a big hug to your friend down on second & main St this evening.(that would be gusinski) Give some thought to taking a civic's course when you have time. P.S. not available at the social services,welfare office.lol Merry Christmas!
Happy 4 more yrs and Merry Obamacare to you. ya sad sack hahahaha
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Looks like EVERYONE is gonna pay their fair share. bout time.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Looks like the GOP is to blame and even some republicans know it.
The American People

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Ole Red wrote:
Let me splain to you Red. As our GREAT Democracy both ages and matures-RIGHTS xpand they do not contract.
Realizing your simple and infintile response here indcates both your limited eductaion and your foolish unkind response. Grow old Red but try to remember as you eat your bran- IT IS 2012 not 1912.
The American People

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh changing your tune after your uneducated "congress" remark I see. Make sure you give a big hug to your friend down on second & main St this evening.(that would be gusinski) Give some thought to taking a civic's course when you have time. P.S. not available at the social services,welfare office.lol Merry Christmas!
Uhh civis course. There is no such thing as a civics course. To let everyone else know. In the 1950's in HIGH SCHOOLS they offered civics not History classes nor Social Studies. So are you suggesting he go back to the 1950's (as obvioulsy you are stuck their) go to high school and try again. Its not reality like your living in the past. The Republican Party lost the last election by well over 2 million votes and lost seats in its jerrymandered distritcs in The House of Representatives and you keep espousing your bull sh**. No wonder we can't get The Republicans to settle on an agreement no interest in reality just their neoconservative tea bagging crap.
The Don of Democracy

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Mike wrote:
My sentiments exactly, I feel strongly that The GOP will refuse to agree to any tax increase only for the wealthy and as a result we may sadly enter into one large tax increase for all. Unless The President can get them to agree to soemthing samll for a year. If not he and The Senate may have to take unparralled action to save the Military. Lets all watch The GOP destroy itself soley because of the neocons and tea baggers.
The Don of Democracy

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>You need help,call 800-obama-sucks!
And for the GOP call
1-800-GOP cant govern
thats
1-800 GOP cant govern
Hello this is 1-800 GOP cant govern may I help you
Yes I am worried abou The GOP
Oh don't worry mam we got it all under control we are about to cut every single entitlement program
Like Social Security-even though you paid into it as your personal returement program
Like Medicare -even thoug you have a huge deductaion in your paycheck that you pay for.
Like Veternas retirement benfits
Like Veterans Disability payments
Entitlements my butt
Its the wealthy attcking the middle class.
Watch us win the war, there are way more of us than them, we vote and we are organized. See ya at the polls FOOLS.
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

The Don of Democracy wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the GOP call
1-800-GOP cant govern
thats
1-800 GOP cant govern
Hello this is 1-800 GOP cant govern may I help you
Yes I am worried abou The GOP
Oh don't worry mam we got it all under control we are about to cut every single entitlement program
Like Social Security-even though you paid into it as your personal returement program
Like Medicare -even thoug you have a huge deductaion in your paycheck that you pay for.
Like Veternas retirement benfits
Like Veterans Disability payments
Entitlements my butt
Its the wealthy attcking the middle class.
Watch us win the war, there are way more of us than them, we vote and we are organized. See ya at the polls FOOLS.
Lets start simple here as I think you might have a tough time explaining more than one thing- What are the cuts to social security? Please before you begin engage your spell check or put down the booze ok?
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

One other thing to chew on-last year 51% of medicare costs were drawn from general revenue. Guess where the other 49% came from?
Cliff Fiscalinski

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Looks as if the "Fall" is coming. All you who voted for big government and continued unrestrained spending can now involve yourselves in paying the higher taxes to support it. No crying now,you voted for it right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance