Observer article about schools

Observer article about schools

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

EdUcA

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
NYSCOSS and money its all they discuss. What about at least as much time spent on bitching about APPR, Common Core Standards, report cards-you know actually demonstrating that students are making adequate yearly progress. Some of you, too many of you are from an old mind set, this is the 21st century not the 29th and school still isnt any different-nor do you have any interest in making it different do you. Not one single discussion of modernizing education.
Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
EdUcA wrote:
NYSCOSS and money its all they discuss. What about at least as much time spent on bitching about APPR, Common Core Standards, report cards-you know actually demonstrating that students are making adequate yearly progress. Some of you, too many of you are from an old mind set, this is the 21st century not the 29th and school still isnt any different-nor do you have any interest in making it different do you. Not one single discussion of modernizing education.
Are we time travelers?
EdUcA

Fredonia, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Oh my, did I mistype a number? Oh my! I must have had my IBM seletric from Dunkikr High that I was using. Perhaps, if I had put on my specticles I would have struck the correct key.. I am most impressed with your use of project based learning, Ipads, and focused time learning scheduling to retort my inaness. Are you he new typing teacher who just talked the City School District of the City of Dunkirk, NY into buying the newest IBM selectrics. Post Script- IT IS CALLED A TYPO.
Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
EdUcA wrote:
Oh my, did I mistype a number? Oh my! I must have had my IBM seletric from Dunkikr High that I was using. Perhaps, if I had put on my specticles I would have struck the correct key.. I am most impressed with your use of project based learning, Ipads, and focused time learning scheduling to retort my inaness. Are you he new typing teacher who just talked the City School District of the City of Dunkirk, NY into buying the newest IBM selectrics. Post Script- IT IS CALLED A TYPO.
Dunkikr is spelled Dunkirk,specticles is spelled spectacles, he or the?, and inaness is spelled inanest. Adult education classes are being offered locally I believe, check with the Observer.
EdUCa

Fredonia, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Dunkikr is spelled Dunkirk,specticles is spelled spectacles, he or the?, and inaness is spelled inanest. Adult education classes are being offered locally I believe, check with the Observer.
UH IT IS CALLED A TYPO
A typographical error is one that does not result from an inability to spell but type.

Your rudeness and talkin down to others must be impressive to your students. How are you liking the APPR and data driven decision making, must thrill an outstanding well developed multi-instructional teacher like yourself. BITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to be your new mayor 2 hr bud 6
Election Signs 3 hr John 4
Dunkirk Dog Catcher Steve Purol (Sep '12) 3 hr Amigo 86
Carly Panas 4 hr Rode it and would... 2
Special events coordinator 5 hr Bob 101
Dear Mayor: Cultures Coming Together In Dunkirk 11 hr Hellbitten 12
Sexy cd looking for other cds Mon Leah 4

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance