Immigration Agreement

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Demos

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Well just a little note to the neocons and tea baggers your attempt to prevent the progress of democracy and the rule of the people had FAILED. Thank God!
Our Congress has reached agreement on a new immigration law. The begiining of your failure and a nations reeassurance of democracy.
Compromise is the basis of a successful democrcay not ideologues who insist on their way or no way. The citizens of this GREAT Nation spoke and now we all come together for the people, decent Republicans and Democrats alike. The demunition of idiologues.
Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Demos wrote:
Well just a little note to the neocons and tea baggers your attempt to prevent the progress of democracy and the rule of the people had FAILED. Thank God!
Our Congress has reached agreement on a new immigration law. The begiining of your failure and a nations reeassurance of democracy.
Compromise is the basis of a successful democrcay not ideologues who insist on their way or no way. The citizens of this GREAT Nation spoke and now we all come together for the people, decent Republicans and Democrats alike. The demunition of idiologues.
There is no immigration agreement,and you really need not try and use big words that you cant spell. Makes you seem even more foolish. Is your name Gusinski by chance or Tommy? 8 Senators agreeing on framework to craft a bill does not constitute an agreement. Keep in mind there are 535 members of Congress. Having said that, I have no issues after reading what is proposed within the framework but as they say,"the devil is in the details". We shall see.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>There is no immigration agreement,and you really need not try and use big words that you cant spell. Makes you seem even more foolish. Is your name Gusinski by chance or Tommy? 8 Senators agreeing on framework to craft a bill does not constitute an agreement. Keep in mind there are 535 members of Congress. Having said that, I have no issues after reading what is proposed within the framework but as they say,"the devil is in the details". We shall see.
this twit is quoting fox "devil is in the details" boy you are clever ! can you speak for yourself or is that asking too much. teacher my arse ! having said that, nice touch, that is the new catch phrase people use to sound smarter than they are .... keep trying though -- just sayin.
tasoma

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Keep drinking the kool-aid gusinski. It's all about future voters for the democrats.
Not sure how many gusinskis there are on this forum, but not one of them is very intelligent.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 29, 2013
I am drinking champagne after those November Elections lol hammer is a tool!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Proof I know more than you hammer , http://i.huffpost.com/gen/851622/thumbs/o-ROM...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Tax Payer

Fredonia, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
this twit is quoting fox "devil is in the details" boy you are clever ! can you speak for yourself or is that asking too much. teacher my arse ! having said that, nice touch, that is the new catch phrase people use to sound smarter than they are .... keep trying though -- just sayin.
Twit indeed. I find it both sad and amusing that you have once again stuck your foot in your mouth. The saying "devil is in the details" has been with us for quite some time and is not a new catch phrase. My information was gathered not from Fox News as you assert, but rather a news outlet which I believe is more aligned with your political beliefs? My post used the words "as they say" which clearly referenced others. Sayin incidentally is not a word,saying is. Sorry force of habit correcting students misspelled words.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/gang-of-8-to-a...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>Twit indeed. I find it both sad and amusing that you have once again stuck your foot in your mouth. The saying "devil is in the details" has been with us for quite some time and is not a new catch phrase. My information was gathered not from Fox News as you assert, but rather a news outlet which I believe is more aligned with your political beliefs? My post used the words "as they say" which clearly referenced others. Sayin incidentally is not a word,saying is. Sorry force of habit correcting students misspelled words.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/gang-of-8-to-a...
LOL GOT YA !! I WAS TALKING TO TEACHER ? IT WAS DIRECTED TO TEACHER NOT TAX PAYER HAHAHAHA , KEEP CHANGING NAMES TWIT !!! lolololol
CORRECTING STUDENTS ?? YOUR NOT TEACHER YOUR TAX PAYER lololololol. how damn stupid are you teacher lolol got caught using different names !!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2013
hey "tax payer" you forgot to change your name back to teacher lololol how embarrassing and stupid . typical joe whytight. lol
Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
I am both a teacher and a tax payer and use whatever name I wish just as you do. Now what does that have to do with the subject?

Twit indeed. I find it both sad and amusing that you have once again stuck your foot in your mouth. The saying "devil is in the details" has been with us for quite some time and is not a new catch phrase. My information was gathered not from Fox News as you assert, but rather a news outlet which I believe is more aligned with your political beliefs? My post used the words "as they say" which clearly referenced others. Sayin incidentally is not a word,saying is. Sorry force of habit correcting students misspelled words.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/gang-of-8-to-a ...

your is actually spelled you're the way you incorporated it in your sentence. Now what about the msnbc post you claimed was from Fox news or will you again change the subject to cover your lack of intelligence?
Professor

Schenectady, NY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Gusinski will do anything to change the subject when he has made a total a** of himself. Witness the budget thread as well as this one. What a ignoramus.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Teacher wrote:
I am both a teacher and a tax payer and use whatever name I wish just as you do. Now what does that have to do with the subject?
Twit indeed. I find it both sad and amusing that you have once again stuck your foot in your mouth. The saying "devil is in the details" has been with us for quite some time and is not a new catch phrase. My information was gathered not from Fox News as you assert, but rather a news outlet which I believe is more aligned with your political beliefs? My post used the words "as they say" which clearly referenced others. Sayin incidentally is not a word,saying is. Sorry force of habit correcting students misspelled words.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/gang-of-8-to-a ...
your is actually spelled you're the way you incorporated it in your sentence. Now what about the msnbc post you claimed was from Fox news or will you again change the subject to cover your lack of intelligence?
what a fool !! you got caught and forgot to change your name back you old fart.. spin it joe lol ya dummy....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Teacher wrote:
I am both a teacher and a tax payer and use whatever name I wish just as you do. Now what does that have to do with the subject?
Twit indeed. I find it both sad and amusing that you have once again stuck your foot in your mouth. The saying "devil is in the details" has been with us for quite some time and is not a new catch phrase. My information was gathered not from Fox News as you assert, but rather a news outlet which I believe is more aligned with your political beliefs? My post used the words "as they say" which clearly referenced others. Sayin incidentally is not a word,saying is. Sorry force of habit correcting students misspelled words.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/gang-of-8-to-a ...
your is actually spelled you're the way you incorporated it in your sentence. Now what about the msnbc post you claimed was from Fox news or will you again change the subject to cover your lack of intelligence?
so your two idiots in one....
Dan T

Fredonia, NY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Joe caught again. ROFL

Pretty soon you will be here all by your lonsesome and you can keep chatting with yourself.
Demos

Fredonia, NY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>There is no immigration agreement,and you really need not try and use big words that you cant spell. Makes you seem even more foolish. Is your name Gusinski by chance or Tommy? 8 Senators agreeing on framework to craft a bill does not constitute an agreement. Keep in mind there are 535 members of Congress. Having said that, I have no issues after reading what is proposed within the framework but as they say,"the devil is in the details". We shall see.
WOW seems my poor typing skills on a netbook bring out the vast intelligence of the City School Dsirtict of The City of Dunkirk, NY. Your rudeness is only outshined by your response. Lecturing to me (probably your sole model of instruction in your classroom) about the precise situation of the AGREEMENT (in principle)in the Senate about Immagration is both foolhardy and infintile. I would ask you to be polite, gleem from my statements what I was saying and then respond. But leave the lecture repsonse to your children in the classroom. Graduate degree, Jesuit college.
Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Demos wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW seems my poor typing skills on a netbook bring out the vast intelligence of the City School Dsirtict of The City of Dunkirk, NY. Your rudeness is only outshined by your response. Lecturing to me (probably your sole model of instruction in your classroom) about the precise situation of the AGREEMENT (in principle)in the Senate about Immagration is both foolhardy and infintile. I would ask you to be polite, gleem from my statements what I was saying and then respond. But leave the lecture repsonse to your children in the classroom. Graduate degree, Jesuit college.
Your response speaks for itself in spades. You and gusinski could be classmates at the adult education classes. Just one question if I may,what does a paint sprayer have to do with this conversation? Just curious.
Teacher

Fredonia, NY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Dan T wrote:
Joe caught again. ROFL
Pretty soon you will be here all by your lonsesome and you can keep chatting with yourself.
I am both a teacher and a tax payer and use whatever name I wish just as you do. Now what does that have to do with the subject? lonsesome is spelled lonesome by the way. I do like the stashu name much better. Comment on the screw up by your other name?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text> I am both a teacher and a tax payer and use whatever name I wish just as you do. Now what does that have to do with the subject? lonsesome is spelled lonesome by the way. I do like the stashu name much better. Comment on the screw up by your other name?
OMG ! on the other thread "hammer" stated he liked the Stashu name better , how sick are you !!! SO YOUR hammer also,(I do admit that one had me fooled for a while, you must of went into another personality , like sybil did lol ) coming on topix and feeling the NEED to use multiple names , Why ??? YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP... JOE WIPE your posting with several names ?? why ???? STRANGE !!!!!!!! YET SAD TOO....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Teacher wrote:
I am both a teacher and a tax payer and use whatever name I wish just as you do. Now what does that have to do with the subject?
Twit indeed. I find it both sad and amusing that you have once again stuck your foot in your mouth. The saying "devil is in the details" has been with us for quite some time and is not a new catch phrase. My information was gathered not from Fox News as you assert, but rather a news outlet which I believe is more aligned with your political beliefs? My post used the words "as they say" which clearly referenced others. Sayin incidentally is not a word,saying is. Sorry force of habit correcting students misspelled words.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/gang-of-8-to-a ...
your is actually spelled you're the way you incorporated it in your sentence. Now what about the msnbc post you claimed was from Fox news or will you again change the subject to cover your lack of intelligence?
ok for starters you are responding as teacher when I diected my comment my comment to tax payer ??? you were suppose to reply as tax payer in this response , SEE I WAS TALKING TO TAX PAYER AND YOU REPLIED AS TEACHER , TAX PAYER IS THE ONE WHO IS TO SAY THAT THEY ARE A TEACHER ALSO, IF YOU aren't THE DUMBEST THING I've SEEN lol, get those screw ups fixed joe but at your age you can't help it.. teacher my arse !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,474
This is bull 12 hr SayItAintSoJoe 1
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 14 hr chip 1,604
Fredonia Man Badly Hurt 21 hr Dave OConnor 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
A dunkirk/fredonia families plea for help. Tue juju 19
Dunkirk Dating
Find my Match

Dunkirk Jobs

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dunkirk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dunkirk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]