IMAGINE IF mitt romney was president ...

IMAGINE IF mitt romney was president Oklahoma would be on their own

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2013
no aid from fema , each State would be on their own to come up with their own aid . America we're lucky that nitwit never got in.
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#2 May 20, 2013
Another good example of why some people should not be allowed to vote. The states would have the money dingbat. Hello,UFO to gusinski,hello,free trip back home to Mars.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2013
Phil wrote:
Another good example of why some people should not be allowed to vote. The states would have the money dingbat. Hello,UFO to gusinski,hello,free trip back home to Mars.
on a state level haa ! and where are they going to come up with that money ? unfit mitt was blasted for that idea , watch OKLAHOMA Declare for disaster relief and get federal money.. Thank god we have a real President in there to deal with this. right hammer !
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#4 May 20, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
on a state level haa ! and where are they going to come up with that money ? unfit mitt was blasted for that idea , watch OKLAHOMA Declare for disaster relief and get federal money.. Thank god we have a real President in there to deal with this. right hammer !
Another good example of why some people should not be allowed to vote. The states would have the money dingbat. Hello,UFO to gusinski,hello,free trip back home to Mars. Even more stupid than I thought. Where does the money come from dingbat,a UFO,Mars?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#5 May 21, 2013
If the states have the money, why is the congressional delegation from Oklahoma begging for relief funding after they voted AGAINST Hurricane Sandy relief?
yep

Auburndale, FL

#6 May 21, 2013
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
If the states have the money, why is the congressional delegation from Oklahoma begging for relief funding after they voted AGAINST Hurricane Sandy relief?
your smart...you should know the answer.
politics.

simple enough.
and being played by both sides.

biz as usual..........
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#7 May 22, 2013
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
If the states have the money, why is the congressional delegation from Oklahoma begging for relief funding after they voted AGAINST Hurricane Sandy relief?
You profess to be an intellectual giant and then ask this stupid question? More of an intellectual gnat!
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#8 May 22, 2013
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
If the states have the money, why is the congressional delegation from Oklahoma begging for relief funding after they voted AGAINST Hurricane Sandy relief?
I will help you out here stark-because 13 BILLION of the Sandy relief bill was not in any way,shape or form related to the damage,that's why! Don't believe that,pull the bill up yourself! Also I did not say the States "have" the money. I said they "would have" the money. That means instead of it going to the toilet in DC. Twisting my words will only work with someone like gusinski who can't read.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 May 22, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>I will help you out here stark-because 13 BILLION of the Sandy relief bill was not in any way,shape or form related to the damage,that's why! Don't believe that,pull the bill up yourself! Also I did not say the States "have" the money. I said they "would have" the money. That means instead of it going to the toilet in DC. Twisting my words will only work with someone like gusinski who can't read.
hey jack azz I said Romney would of eliminated fema assistance to states, what is so hard to understand, these states are now getting fema assistance with our Majority elected President that would not otherwise be available with a romney disorganization , Oklahoma can be thankful the election didn't go the way they wanted it or they would be footing the bill themselves on this . you are not very bright are you...?
Luke

Fredonia, NY

#12 May 22, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>I will help you out here stark-because 13 BILLION of the Sandy relief bill was not in any way,shape or form related to the damage,that's why! Don't believe that,pull the bill up yourself! Also I did not say the States "have" the money. I said they "would have" the money. That means instead of it going to the toilet in DC. Twisting my words will only work with someone like gusinski who can't read.
Phil-you have to remember that any response to gusinski must be at or below second grade level. Anything else is wayyyyyyyyyy over his head!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#13 May 22, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>I will help you out here stark-because 13 BILLION of the Sandy relief bill was not in any way,shape or form related to the damage,that's why! Don't believe that,pull the bill up yourself! Also I did not say the States "have" the money. I said they "would have" the money. That means instead of it going to the toilet in DC. Twisting my words will only work with someone like gusinski who can't read.
I'll let Forbes answer your charges about pork in the Sandy aid bill...

"Why, you might ask, would the Senate be packing billions of taxpayer dollars for these areas of the country that are nowhere near the devastation brought about by superstorm Sandy into a bill designed to bring relief to those suffering from the storm that ripped the northeastern part of the nation?

The answer can be found in a quick review of the states that are set to benefit from the Senate’s extra-special benevolence—states including Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana.

What, you may ask, do these states far from New York and New Jersey have in common?

Each is not only a red state, but each of these states are represented by two Republican senators—with the exception of Louisiana with its one GOP senator."
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#14 May 22, 2013
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let Forbes answer your charges about pork in the Sandy aid bill...
"Why, you might ask, would the Senate be packing billions of taxpayer dollars for these areas of the country that are nowhere near the devastation brought about by superstorm Sandy into a bill designed to bring relief to those suffering from the storm that ripped the northeastern part of the nation?
The answer can be found in a quick review of the states that are set to benefit from the Senate’s extra-special benevolence—states including Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana.
What, you may ask, do these states far from New York and New Jersey have in common?
Each is not only a red state, but each of these states are represented by two Republican senators—with the exception of Louisiana with its one GOP senator."
I answered your question about why OK voted against the bill. Now you are off on something not even relevant to the question you asked and for which you received an answer??????????

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#15 May 23, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>I answered your question about why OK voted against the bill. Now you are off on something not even relevant to the question you asked and for which you received an answer??????????
My post was a direct answer to this steaming turd you dropped further up the thread:

"I will help you out here stark-because 13 BILLION of the Sandy relief bill was not in any way,shape or form related to the damage,that's why!"

You're angry about the pork in the Sandy relief bill. It was your fellow death cult members that put it there.
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#16 May 23, 2013
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was a direct answer to this steaming turd you dropped further up the thread:
"I will help you out here stark-because 13 BILLION of the Sandy relief bill was not in any way,shape or form related to the damage,that's why!"
You're angry about the pork in the Sandy relief bill. It was your fellow death cult members that put it there.
I'm far from angry about the pork Fister,simply answered the steaming turd question(from your mouth) you asked about why the OK delegation voted against the bill.If you are having trouble understanding that I'll see if I can break loose a couple of my Pre K teacher friends to help out. Give me a shout ok?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#17 May 23, 2013
No, of course you're not angry about pork... you're a right wing troll who thinks anything he likes is "good" government spending, and anything that he doesn't like is evil socialism.

I'm sure you have lots of Pre K teacher friends. See if one of them will get you on the path to basic literacy.
Phil

Fredonia, NY

#18 May 24, 2013
StarkFistOfRemoval wrote:
No, of course you're not angry about pork... you're a right wing troll who thinks anything he likes is "good" government spending, and anything that he doesn't like is evil socialism.
I'm sure you have lots of Pre K teacher friends. See if one of them will get you on the path to basic literacy.
defending your pal gusinski and his stupidity regarding FEMA and helping OK is the issue. You asked a question and you got the answer and I guess you don't like the answer which is exactly what the OK delegation said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A&E tree service (May '15) 1 hr Eddy 8
City Streets 3 hr Snowplow 1
Tony dloniak Fri DoubleDBamBam 33
dk bandits (Jun '13) Fri Scooby 366
hands on moving Thu Letsdothis 5
narks Thu Endless 3
Brittany and Matt (Feb '17) Wed Spot on 30

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages