Man Struck and Killed by Train in Dun...

Man Struck and Killed by Train in Dunkirk

Posted in the Dunkirk Forum

Phil

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2013
A man was struck and killed by a train at a Dunkirk railroad crossing early Saturday morning. Dunkirk Police responded to a report of a subject struck by a CSX train near Pike Street shortly after 3:15 AM. A preliminary investigation revealed that the unidentified man was struck by the train near Woodrow Avenue. The investigation is continuing, pending positive identification of the victim and notification of family. Dunkirk Police were assisted by Dunkirk Fire, CSX investigators, and the Chautauqua County Coroner's Office.
rumor

Fredonia, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
rumor has it his mom was found dead....and the body was unfound for 3 days and he knew she was dead so he killed him self...he was quoted as saying when my mom dies i will too. sad. RIP
Gtp

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Who?
Phil

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
rumor wrote:
rumor has it his mom was found dead....and the body was unfound for 3 days and he knew she was dead so he killed him self...he was quoted as saying when my mom dies i will too. sad. RIP
That is very sad
So sad

Albany, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Carl Long

Since: Mar 11

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Obits in paper for Helen Long 85 and Carl Long 48

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hes clueless 1 hr ED-K 8
Benita kelsy 7 hr Hahaha 7
Dunkirk smelling like dog ass and dog food 15 hr Hazel 20
Brian piazza what a joke hits a guy 15 hr Newshawn 17
paying top dollar for girls panties (Nov '14) Oct 17 Chief Strongbow 6
lindz george (Apr '14) Oct 17 Hit it hard 16
Trying to bankrupt the city Oct 17 ED-K 32

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance