New Dunkirk Police Contract
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wellnow

Fredonia, NY

#21 Jan 22, 2013
You want to complain about contracts and a union, look at the Teachers, that is the biggest drain on the local tax payers! By the way the contribution toward health Ins goes up to 10$ in the third year, its on line with what everyone else is paying. As far as longevity is, Dunkirk's is average. Also just about every place has a flex plan also! If the union decided to go to arbitration, they would probably have gotten a 3,3,3,3% raise every year, so this is a decent deal!
TruthIs

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jan 22, 2013
The fact of the matter is that EVREY employee group heading for negotiations thinks they're worth more money each and every year. I do mean EVERY employee. Every employee group will cite reasons why this is so. The facts are, if that employee is being paid by tax money of any sort, nobody here can afford anymore, period!! The words "fair" and "worth" have NOTHING to do with "AFFORD"!!! End of subject. Any other disussion on this subject is just avoiding the real issue.
ACU

Fredonia, NY

#23 Jan 22, 2013
Pigs sounds like your stuck in the 60's. Admit it your just jealous of what other people have or have earned. Get a life.
PIGLETS R US

Dunkirk, NY

#24 Jan 22, 2013
ACU wrote:
Pigs sounds like your stuck in the 60's. Admit it your just jealous of what other people have or have earned. Get a life.
Jealous? Of what? Drunks and cheaters and not so law abiding citizens? What is there to be jealous about. PIGS are all of the above.
Jim

Buffalo, NY

#25 Jan 22, 2013
ACU wrote:
Pigs sounds like your stuck in the 60's. Admit it your just jealous of what other people have or have earned. Get a life.
You are right, I am jealous of other areas of the country that are not overrun by unions. I am jealous of areas where fat little piggies arent the richest people in town. I am anti police, anti unions, the opposite of anti capitalism.
Frank

Buffalo, NY

#26 Jan 23, 2013
Extending the status quo is not a win. The police and fire contracts have been raping the city for years. Look around the city, does it look like any of this is needed? We need massive changes and it starts with these contracts.
Deer Street Survivor

Buffalo, NY

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
Extending the status quo is not a win. The police and fire contracts have been raping the city for years. Look around the city, does it look like any of this is needed? We need massive changes and it starts with these contracts.
I agree if we wanted more of the same we would have voted for Dick Frey. Its been a huge disappintment.
ACU

Fredonia, NY

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
Extending the status quo is not a win. The police and fire contracts have been raping the city for years. Look around the city, does it look like any of this is needed? We need massive changes and it starts with these contracts.
Then get the right people in office. No one here would turn down these salaries or bennies and if you say you would your all full of sh&t. Admit it your all jealous or haven't the brains to wipe your own arse. We should all be more concerned about being in 2 freakin wars that cost us hundreds of millions of dollars a day ( and lives) where that money MAYBE could be channeled down to communities that need it. Instead these bozos in Washington and Albany just don't seem to get it, what average americans want and need. They are the true swine.
rawr

Washington, DC

#30 Feb 10, 2013
ACU wrote:
Pigs sounds like your stuck in the 60's. Admit it your just jealous of what other people have or have earned. Get a life.
Thats just an ad hominem attack. Just because someone points out government waste they must be jealous they aren't the beneficiary of the waste?
Don

Fredonia, NY

#31 Feb 10, 2013
rawr wrote:
<quoted text>Thats just an ad hominem attack. Just because someone points out government waste they must be jealous they aren't the beneficiary of the waste?
You are sick,really sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pomfret asked about pursuing noise ordinance (Feb '09) 9 hr Check out Boces 23
shame on you dunkirk middle school!! 13 hr Midge 9
Does anyone know if there are laws on how many ... 13 hr Midge 3
music on the pier 20 hr Goop 13
Wraithes Gang (May '11) 20 hr Jungledze 32
What happened to soccer topic (Apr '14) Thu Sparky 41
Fredonia Dog warden Wed RustyJones 2
More from around the web

Dunkirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]