Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Dunkirk BS wrote:
There is not a kid at Dunkirk high that does not love Mike Sarratori. As for the jerk who called Sarratori a bum, he must be the school board member. These kids should have been practicing already. Dunkirk has shitty sports teams because of the coaches. Not what you know, who you know. Please come down to the next school board meeting and voice your opinions.
Yea Frank Jagoda is a great coach. He has won more section championships than any coach in this area. Jerome Moss is a great coach too. Get your facts straight moron.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know where your little baby gets his temper from. Is Kozlowski afraid of you also? Do you consider yourself a professional? Maybe you should head down to walgreens and have your blood pressure checked. Oh and check out your son't facebook page, he may have a drinking problem.
C'mon I'm waiting for your name. You coward. Tough guy behind a keyboard.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon I'm waiting for your name. You coward. Tough guy behind a keyboard.
Why exactly are you checking my son's Facebook page. Not only are you a coward but a Creepy one at that.
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why exactly are you checking my son's Facebook page. Not only are you a coward but a Creepy one at that.
ryan hall was a terrible coach at the modified level. He needs to learn how to coach. maybe at the midget level because he is not ready for prime time. probably never will be. and ron hall you are just an animal. no wonder ryan is a cry baby. maybe if you let him stand on his own two feet he wouldnt act like a little girl.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text> ryan hall was a terrible coach at the modified level. He needs to learn how to coach. maybe at the midget level because he is not ready for prime time. probably never will be. and ron hall you are just an animal. no wonder ryan is a cry baby. maybe if you let him stand on his own two feet he wouldnt act like a little girl.
Another spineless party heard from, haha. I'll bet you that all of these Illinois posts are related to the same person. From Eden maybe?
That's funny you act like you know about the Dunkirk Football program. The only petition going around is one for Ryan. Started by a parent.
Bring it on Cowards! I just got off the phone, as promised, with my attorney. He is watching and reading everything.
I don't play these silly games. Maybe that's why I actually have a full life. Not like some of you losers.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

To: "living outside of town" and "out of the know posters": Not only do you not have any idea what goes on in this community but you cowardly won't face those you talk about.
Clueless and spineless. What a sad combination.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Maybe now you people realize that you are out of your league. I feel like I've been involved in a battle of wits against an unarmed person.

I'm sure this was probably no more than a few people using different names. Who would expect anything more?

I hope you are all cozy under those rocks.

Now, my true fun begins.
Indvote

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
Maybe now you people realize that you are out of your league. I feel like I've been involved in a battle of wits against an unarmed person.
I'm sure this was probably no more than a few people using different names. Who would expect anything more?
I hope you are all cozy under those rocks.
Now, my true fun begins.
And you are a local business owner...My auto and home insurance renews in the next few months. With behavior like this, I really think it's time to move who represents me for insurance.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Indvote wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a local business owner...My auto and home insurance renews in the next few months. With behavior like this, I really think it's time to move who represents me for insurance.
Why wait? Stop by tomorrow.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Indvote wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a local business owner...My auto and home insurance renews in the next few months. With behavior like this, I really think it's time to move who represents me for insurance.
Unless, of course, you are not really a client.
Freedomofspeech

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this is a threat against my son to not show up and also an attempt to discredit me. Both slanderous threats.
Mr. Hall you seem like a real lunatic. Mr. tough guy? What do you need a lawyer for? To get your ass out of jail maybe? Where is your office again?
Freedomofspeech

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the teacher who needed to interview 10 times and then had his cousin get him the job is it? Oh that's right, you're afraid to use your real name.
Did Kozlowski give you this information?
Freedomofspeech

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
Another spineless party heard from, haha. I'll bet you that all of these Illinois posts are related to the same person. From Eden maybe?
That's funny you act like you know about the Dunkirk Football program. The only petition going around is one for Ryan. Started by a parent.
Bring it on Cowards! I just got off the phone, as promised, with my attorney. He is watching and reading everything.
I don't play these silly games. Maybe that's why I actually have a full life. Not like some of you losers.
Now your attorney surely knows you are a nut job. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag so stop acting like a tough guy. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I can only imagine what poison texts your son sent out first.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Freedomofspeech wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your attorney surely knows you are a nut job. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag so stop acting like a tough guy. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree so I can only imagine what poison texts your son sent out first.
Freedom of Speech? For who? An anonymous poster?

I have copies of the texts. Not a very good attempt to spin things around by you.

Tough guy? I used my name out here, did you? Everyone knows where I'm located. I don't cower behind any fake name or people. Do you?

Now, I have everything I need after a night of cowardly attempts by you and your few misfit cronies. I'm just wasting my time. None of you has the real courage required to stand up. The sign of a true wimp. A keybord tough guy.
RonH

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Freedomofspeech wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hall you seem like a real lunatic. Mr. tough guy? What do you need a lawyer for? To get your ass out of jail maybe? Where is your office again?
My office: 200 LSDW.
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
My office: 200 LSDW.
wow you are a real nut job. I have heard it all now. Sarratori for President.
dog face

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

RonH; Waz up, cat got your tongue?
RonH

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

dog face wrote:
RonH; Waz up, cat got your tongue?
You people are wasting my time. I will gladly respond to whoever has the courage to use their real name. I haven't seen that yet. But I already have a good idea of who each of you are. Time will tell. Bye-Bye until you have the spine to use your real name.
Indvote

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

RonH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait? Stop by tomorrow.
Waiting for two quotes and I'll be in by the end of the week!
RonH

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Indvote wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for two quotes and I'll be in by the end of the week!
Then why not put your name out here now? Maybe you actually work for another agent?

Of course you do, and I'm pretty sure that I know who you are.

I'll be here all week stop by to say hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Dunkirk Forum right now

Search the Dunkirk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Shults Resale Center (Nov '13) 39 min Richard 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
Fireworks 14 hr Drunkirk man 2
Big Daddy's Shutdown 20 hr orange 4
pp Tue just that person 3
2 elderly women robbed inside Movieplex 59 Tue Wow 44
Who are we Tue Dont think so 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dunkirk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000