can i have your autograph mr simpson lol
it's homer , ya dummy!......hammer's a dummy,
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#23 Mar 11, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
it's homer , ya dummy!......hammer's a dummy,
speaking of dummies, how's things going with the income down thread with Mr Viper. Seems that when you are made to look like the jacka** you are,you flee the scene. Might be time to pull the race card out of your butt huh? a tout a I'heure and lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 11, 2013
SRS wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of dummies, how's things going with the income down thread with Mr Viper. Seems that when you are made to look like the jacka** you are,you flee the scene. Might be time to pull the race card out of your butt huh? a tout a I'heure and lol
what are you talking about ? make some sense ??
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#25 Mar 11, 2013
stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about ? make some sense ??
Do I need to translate it to dumbski polish for you? What a stoop.
Karma strikes back

Fredonia, NY

#26 Apr 4, 2013
just wait till all these awful CPS workers who take kids away for stupid reasons and let the kids stay in homes and they end up in icu like in B-LO WTF
Seriously

Jamestown, NY

#27 Apr 25, 2013
Going back to the original topic of this thread - if you wanted to file a complaint AGAINST CPS, who would you contact?
Doodles

Jamestown, NY

#28 Apr 25, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Going back to the original topic of this thread - if you wanted to file a complaint AGAINST CPS, who would you contact?
You can file with the State Attorney General's office. They take complaints against CPS and any state, county, etc. department and have to investigate them.
Someoe who cares

Mineville, NY

#29 Oct 8, 2013
CPS there is a Joke my nephew live in Dunkirk I call CPS to let them know that there step brother was Sexually Molested them and they live in a scum home they don't told to take bathes and I an go on forever I get calls after calls about how they are not getting taken care of. I call CPS and nothing gets done so sick of them being lazy
Whatevs

East Aurora, NY

#30 Oct 16, 2013
Just a thought. CPS is obviously overwhelmed with cases. Instead of CPS hiring more workers, what if they instead had contact people in the schools? These individuals are already mandated reporters and familiar with the communities they serve. It would involve training but seems like a logical solution in many ways.
Power of the pen

Buffalo, NY

#31 Oct 17, 2013
Write a letter to the governors office. Most of the CPS workers in Dunkirk need to be investigated. One has a husband who deals drugs and a daughter always getting arrested for welfare fraud. Yet she's not even a real case worker just a general worker who is bilingual. If your own kids are screwed up how are you going to raise someone else's. This is only one circumstance. I have my children, and CPS doesn't come to my house, this is for the a-holes who want to say I have something personal against CPS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jermiekah Thu GibsMeDat 2
News City Woman Pleads Not Guilty To Fatal Stabbing Wed karma 1
best police officer or worst one? (Jan '10) Wed Carl 134
Mleczko murder (Mar '09) Aug 23 ndudek 23
drug court (Jul '10) Aug 21 Sicnic 63
Fire at bandits n third Aug 18 Silly tony 2
The Bills Aug 18 Billiever 5

Dunkirk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance