First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Anyone else having issues with cps destroying families?
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
curious wrote:
Anyone else having issues with cps destroying families?
No they do a good job keeping people like you away from kids! Go troll somewhere else with your garbage. HPNC might be a good start.
curious

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
SRS wrote:
<quoted text>No they do a good job keeping people like you away from kids! Go troll somewhere else with your garbage. HPNC might be a good start.
That was uncalled for. I asked a simple question. I can see why so many are against this forum. Filled with a-holes
Drones are Waiting

Fredonia, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
This is a legitimate issue and concern. Its presence has been on the back burner for a few years now, only because the establishment of other constitutionally threatening agencies that have risen in the last five years make cps look mild, like the dept of homeland security and the TSA.
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
That was uncalled for. I asked a simple question. I can see why so many are against this forum. Filled with a-holes
Yes it is you and your other phony names at the forefront. Go back to Fredonia and take that idiot gusinski with you.
Disappointed

Fredonia, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
CPS is a joke. They don't do anything ever to help. Easier to look away.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2013
SRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is you and your other phony names at the forefront. Go back to Fredonia and take that idiot gusinski with you.
?

Hammer your smell is over powering, just another name. SAME STINK !
no buttttttttt

Fredonia, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
look up cps on infowars ..educate yourselves sheep
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
@curious...I've heard from many friends about how CPS have destroyed their families. It's ridiculous to think a faceless/senseless government agency whose only goal is profit and self preservation knows how to raise kids..The government doesn't know better...and anyone who sacrafices rights for safety deserve neither. I've never dealt with CPS but we need to start speaking out against these government agencies who jack up our taxes because they think they are helping people.
BSRUS

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
CPS are Nazi's, and yes, they have destroyed families. They go after decent people due to false accusations, yet allow truly abusive people to keep their kids. I doubt there's a bigger waste of money in government.
curious

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
They have used a false accusation against my son. Now my children are all split because of an accusation, no facts.
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
BSRUS wrote:
CPS are Nazi's, and yes, they have destroyed families. They go after decent people due to false accusations, yet allow truly abusive people to keep their kids. I doubt there's a bigger waste of money in government.
That's what you say about the Police,make up your mind ya doofus.
AGS

Fredonia, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
SRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you say about the Police,make up your mind ya doofus.
Go fkk yourself JOE DINKEED WHITE!!
Doodles

Fredonia, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Things like this always end up abusing the power they have, just like every other children's service. All start with good intentions but then the employees start to believe they know what's best for everyone else's kids and before they know it "BOOM" they behave like judge jury and executioner. I doubt they ever meant to act the way they do, those jobs just make people feel too powerful and they lose sight of the big picture.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2013
@curious..I don't have kids and have never dealt with CPS...I've heard how horrible they can be. I know it would be difficult to put a personal family matter out there but people who deal with CPS need to talk more there experiences...write to newspapers, news stations local leaders. Many people are having problems with CPS but if every keeps quiet about and don't complain the right way to the right people...nothing will change. A government agency should never be allowed to step in and remove a child unless it involves the most extreme of situations. I know it would be hard to do, but I think you would do many people who deal with CPS a favor if you spoke out...maybe if you did it with other families who have similar complaints with CPS it would be easier and lend credibility to your claim
curious

Dunkirk, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Thank u. That is what I'm. Trying to find. There is so much to this story that I wont post but I know there's others. I'm getting no where alone. :(
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#17 Mar 10, 2013
AGS wrote:
<quoted text>Go fkk yourself JOE DINKEED WHITE!!
Wish I was Joe,nice and warm in Orlando. Guess you forgot he and hammer are "both"down there doofus.
BSRUS

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 10, 2013
SRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wish I was Joe,nice and warm in Orlando. Guess you forgot he and hammer are "both"down there doofus.
But, at the very least, IP addy manipulation notwithstanding, you're at LEAST a Joe White Devotee/Groupie. There are support groups for this. Look under "Kevorkian".
SRS

Fredonia, NY

#19 Mar 10, 2013
BSRUS wrote:
<quoted text>But, at the very least, IP addy manipulation notwithstanding, you're at LEAST a Joe White Devotee/Groupie. There are support groups for this. Look under "Kevorkian".
Oh look doofus has a high tech answer to his doofus remarks. Quick switch back to stashu now or mike or val or clyde or.......... ALL DOOFUSIES! lol
hommer

Fredonia, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2013
SRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look doofus has a high tech answer to his doofus remarks. Quick switch back to stashu now or mike or val or clyde or.......... ALL DOOFUSIES! lol
WHAT A jisbag!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunkirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Rosas and dunkirk face lawsuit for his com... 4 hr sht wiwwie steppe... 16
Kimberly Swartz the neighborhood thief. 10 hr Sheila 2
News Funding Approved For County Airport Projects 20 hr Pilot 1
Chautauqua Opportunities (Oct '09) 21 hr neveragain 241
Bonnie's itex barter barn in falconer ny (Nov '14) Fri bonnie 10
jimmy davis Aug 27 joe s 1
Inside job Aug 26 DunkirkFed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dunkirk Mortgages