veronica dockery datin her step dad??...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Globe, AZ

#23 Aug 24, 2012
hell she claimed her step dad raped her then said he didn't that she said it because he pissed her off so ya'll need to be careful she might tell one on you if ya piss her off,she's good at making everyone look like the bad guy and making herself out to be a victim,she also said her mother and step dad crushed up loratabs put them in water and forced her to drink it.i wonder when her bullshit lying will stop?!! watch your back w her,she lies about EVERYTHING!
friend of the family

Gate City, VA

#24 Oct 21, 2012
truth wrote:
hell she claimed her step dad raped her then said he didn't that she said it because he pissed her off so ya'll need to be careful she might tell one on you if ya piss her off,she's good at making everyone look like the bad guy and making herself out to be a victim,she also said her mother and step dad crushed up loratabs put them in water and forced her to drink it.i wonder when her bullshit lying will stop?!! watch your back w her,she lies about EVERYTHING!

Wow Jody your pathetic I would never sleep with a mexican or talk crazy stuff about my mother. You are getting me confused with yourself. And you needs correct yourself your ny dads trash & I would have never hung out with a skank like you EVER! Im above you in every way imaginable! Always remember that
GGA

Dungannon, VA

#25 Jul 22, 2015
truth wrote:
i hung out with her when she lived in texas and let me tell all of you something about veronica,she screwed plenty of people down here,and lets just say they call it LITTLE MEXICO for a reason so guess she wanted some mexican in her and trust me,she had plenty.
I can't believe she had a thing for Stevie Dockery she must have been desperate for something to take him on.....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27 Oct 12, 2015
Yeah, all of this bullsh*t is 99% true, she's a fecking sloot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dungannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kmart 4 hr AToolStore 2
celebrate 14 hr 20 a head price 8
judge wills 15 hr everyone knows this 4
Wise co IDA sued Where's the money ? 15 hr everyone knows this 4
Anyone know 18 hr Sam 1
Red rag top at mcdonalds 23 hr anonymous 2
Sydney Elam Fri BenGay 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dungannon Mortgages