veronica dockery datin her step dad??...

veronica dockery datin her step dad??!?!?

Posted in the Dungannon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
que55

Gate City, VA

#1 Jan 19, 2012
ive seen em all over town together nebody kno wat truth there is to this ive heard it frm a few different ppl... lemme kno
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Wow people around here are hilarious-he's my sisters dad, and we have never acted like anything was going on- your just another nosey person in dungannon trying to get something started about me-get a life, i will date anyone i want.
shadow blade

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
So.....did u date ur step dad cause u really didn't answer the ? And if u did its ok I date my family too I just too my great ant out I went down to the nursing home and picked her up and took her to long johns it was great
naztay nate

Gate City, VA

#4 Feb 11, 2012
she wuz datin dat derr step daddey of hurrz but now she be datin dat derr josh compton.............. i also herd she slept widd dat derr trent hillman and he got dat deer hepatitis hope she gets dat snatch of hers tezzted
shadow blade

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2012
naztay nate wrote:
she wuz datin dat derr step daddey of hurrz but now she be datin dat derr josh compton.......... i also herd she slept widd dat derr trent hillman and he got dat deer hepatitis hope she gets dat snatch of hers tezzted
. Dude learn to spell and how the talk u sound like a dumb ass
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2012
naztay nate wrote:
she wuz datin dat derr step daddey of hurrz but now she be datin dat derr josh compton.......... i also herd she slept widd dat derr trent hillman and he got dat deer hepatitis hope she gets dat snatch of hers tezzted
People like you give Scott County a BAd NAme. I never dated JOsh or Jimmy-Im with Dave Estep. There ya go, you know how and who Im doin-Leave me alone.
Eee

Gate City, VA

#7 Mar 19, 2012
People needa kome offf Dizz Bullshhyttt
You Are Stupid

Gate City, VA

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Eee wrote:
It hadn't been wrote about for like a month until you had to say something to get it back to the top of the list! Boy aren't you a good friend! Dummy!
You Are Stupid

Gate City, VA

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Truth is the slut did sleep with him though!
Curious in Cuntsville

Gate City, VA

#11 Apr 1, 2012
You Are Stupid wrote:
Which one did she sleep with? There's been a few listed!
She Slept With Them All

Gate City, VA

#12 Apr 3, 2012
She has slept with Josh Compton and Jimmy Mays! Hell she has slept with over half of Dungannon! She even slept with Stevie Dockery and some guy out of Nickelsville that does maintenance in the trailer park for money! She is a nasty whore! If anyone has slept with her or got one of her free blowjobs they might wanna go get themselves checked for STD's because some of the people she has slept with are supposed to have hepatitis! Also she has had an STD for sure which they call Trick which is a funny cause she turns tricks for money so she can feed her drug habit! She probably has other STD's too!

So everybody beware of the free blowjobs and paying her for sex because you might catch something ajax won't bring off.

P.S. Some of you girlfriends and wifes out there might wanna get checked too because she has screwed some of your boyfriends and husbands!

No Lies All Truth!!!
Victoria

Gate City, VA

#13 Apr 3, 2012
That's bull! Veronica is like a big sister to me, she'd never do something like that! Leave her alone, and keep your oversized noses in your own business.
You Are Stupid

Gate City, VA

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Apparently you don't know Veronica that well then! Because its all true! Only certain people know about it though! Just ask her former best friend who was family that she screwed over! She is a good friend to your face but she will stab you in the back when its turned just to get what she wants. All she cares about is herself and nobody else. Not even her own family! I mean hell she even screwed he aunts old man because she is a sex addict for one and she always wants what someone else has because she can't get anything on her own! She has to have a piece of what everyone else has! So in turn everybody will end up getting a piece of her when she spreads her std's!

I just feel sorry for the innocent victims of her sexual promiscuity! They are the ones who really have to pay for her mistakes in the end!
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#15 Apr 25, 2012
Eee wrote:
I know right Evans
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#16 Apr 25, 2012
You Are Stupid wrote:
You don't know what you're talkin about.
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#17 Apr 25, 2012
She Slept With Them All wrote:
She has slept with Josh Compton and Jimmy Mays! Hell she has slept with over half of Dungannon! She even slept with Stevie Dockery and some guy out of Nickelsville that does maintenance in the trailer park for money! She is a nasty whore! If anyone has slept with her or got one of her free blowjobs they might wanna go get themselves checked for STD's because some of the people she has slept with are supposed to have hepatitis! Also she has had an STD for sure which they call Trick which is a funny cause she turns tricks for money so she can feed her drug habit! She probably has other STD's too!
So everybody beware of the free blowjobs and paying her for sex because you might catch something ajax won't bring off.
P.S. Some of you girlfriends and wifes out there might wanna get checked too because she has screwed some of your boyfriends and husbands!
No Lies All Truth!!!
Shutup Jessica-You are such a liar. You're just mad cause you can't copare. Grow up.
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#18 Apr 25, 2012
Victoria wrote:
That's bull! Veronica is like a big sister to me, she'd never do something like that! Leave her alone, and keep your oversized noses in your own business.
Thanks!
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#19 Apr 25, 2012
You Are Stupid wrote:
Apparently you don't know Veronica that well then! Because its all true! Only certain people know about it though! Just ask her former best friend who was family that she screwed over! She is a good friend to your face but she will stab you in the back when its turned just to get what she wants. All she cares about is herself and nobody else. Not even her own family! I mean hell she even screwed he aunts old man because she is a sex addict for one and she always wants what someone else has because she can't get anything on her own! She has to have a piece of what everyone else has! So in turn everybody will end up getting a piece of her when she spreads her std's!
I just feel sorry for the innocent victims of her sexual promiscuity! They are the ones who really have to pay for her mistakes in the end!
I have never slept with any of my aunts uncles thats bs. They're all like family to me dude. Come off it.
Veronica

Gate City, VA

#20 Apr 25, 2012
I meant any of my aunt's husbands
truth

Globe, AZ

#22 Aug 5, 2012
i hung out with her when she lived in texas and let me tell all of you something about veronica,she screwed plenty of people down here,and lets just say they call it LITTLE MEXICO for a reason so guess she wanted some mexican in her and trust me,she had plenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dungannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist 5 hr Mamaw 2
summer cheyenne white (Mar '16) 7 hr bell 22
Sara mullins (Aug '16) 7 hr bell 30
Joe Brown 7 hr A1uanta 1
Cash for ladies (Mar '16) 9 hr Little bit 5
prostitutes (Jul '15) 9 hr Little bit 18
Food Box in downtown Coeburn 10 hr meshell obama 5

Dungannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance