veronica dockery 18 pregnant by a 40 ...

veronica dockery 18 pregnant by a 40 year old man!!

Posted in the Dungannon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Globe, AZ

#1 Aug 24, 2012
veronica dockery (age 18) is pregnant by a 40 year old man (david castle) who has a kid the same age as his soon to be baby momma.it's sick he's 22 years older than her and they've only been together maybe 3 months!!!what's really bad is the father of her unborn baby is OLDER than veronicas biological father (who is 36)!!!!! guess she'll screw anything as long as they'll hand her $ and she can sit on her fat,lazy ass.
mindy

Gate City, VA

#2 Aug 25, 2012
haha wrote:
veronica dockery (age 18) is pregnant by a 40 year old man (david castle) who has a kid the same age as his soon to be baby momma.it's sick he's 22 years older than her and they've only been together maybe 3 months!!!what's really bad is the father of her unborn baby is OLDER than veronicas biological father (who is 36)!!!!! guess she'll screw anything as long as they'll hand her $ and she can sit on her fat,lazy ass.
who is David castle where is he from?
curious

Gate City, VA

#3 Sep 5, 2012
who is her dad?.. i thought she was sperm donor baby?
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#4 Sep 5, 2012
no her dad and i tried taking her into our home and she kept causing a lot of trouble here,she threatened to kill my little girl before she was even born,pulled a knife on her father,kicked me in the stomach while i was pregnant,was out prostituting for ciggaretes,beer and drugs,told dcs we was beating her,stole money from me and her father,she tried to kill herself like a retard,ran away from home 2 times,and got on drugs.the list goes on and on and on. she is crazy and wouldn't know how to tell the truth if ya wrote it down for her,every word that comes outta her mouth is lies.she told her father that she didn't want anything to do with him just because he wasn't taking her side over some stupid shit she started.any other questions?
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#5 Sep 5, 2012
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>
who is David castle where is he from?
david castle is a 40 year old man who lives in dungannon.his little brother owns "castles trucking"
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
666Evil wrote:
no her dad and i tried taking her into our home and she kept causing a lot of trouble here,she threatened to kill my little girl before she was even born,pulled a knife on her father,kicked me in the stomach while i was pregnant,was out prostituting for ciggaretes,beer and drugs,told dcs we was beating her,stole money from me and her father,she tried to kill herself like a retard,ran away from home 2 times,and got on drugs.the list goes on and on and on. she is crazy and wouldn't know how to tell the truth if ya wrote it down for her,every word that comes outta her mouth is lies.she told her father that she didn't want anything to do with him just because he wasn't taking her side over some stupid shit she started.any other questions?
I have a question...how old are you? Are you married to her father? Have you been in this young womans life the entire 18 years? WTF have you done to cause her actions towards you and her "father", and what in the hell gives you the right to judge her when apparently your just another woman living with a "baby daddy"...It's trash like you that makes me sick to my stomach. Look at yourself! Maybe some of her problems are "normal" teenage problems and then she wound up dealing with a piece of crap like you and her daddy, if he's 36, must not have the maturity about him to take care of the "babies" he already has...and here you go "dipchit", bringing another uncared for child into this world with a "dead beat dad" that didn't care enough to work with his daughter but instead chose to get his behind strapped down with a piece of crap like you...Don't throw stones be otch...when u live in a glass house! BTW u rude piece of "c", telling notation there when u said her dad and u tried taking her into YOUR home...REALLY?!?!?! Put yourself in her shoes idiot! you sound like a jealous "Can't Understand Normal Thinking" dumba$$.
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2012
666Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
david castle is a 40 year old man who lives in dungannon.his little brother owns "castles trucking"
U my dear are a slanderous, coniving, jealous, retarded, unworthy of being a mother piece of poop.
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#8 Sep 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question...how old are you? Are you married to her father? Have you been in this young womans life the entire 18 years? WTF have you done to cause her actions towards you and her "father", and what in the hell gives you the right to judge her when apparently your just another woman living with a "baby daddy"...It's trash like you that makes me sick to my stomach. Look at yourself! Maybe some of her problems are "normal" teenage problems and then she wound up dealing with a piece of crap like you and her daddy, if he's 36, must not have the maturity about him to take care of the "babies" he already has...and here you go "dipchit", bringing another uncared for child into this world with a "dead beat dad" that didn't care enough to work with his daughter but instead chose to get his behind strapped down with a piece of crap like you...Don't throw stones be otch...when u live in a glass house! BTW u rude piece of "c", telling notation there when u said her dad and u tried taking her into YOUR home...REALLY?!?!?! Put yourself in her shoes idiot! you sound like a jealous "Can't Understand Normal Thinking" dumba$$.
hey we tried to help her,she has bipolar and her mother wasn't elping matters none,btw my kids are very well cared for and their daddy (my husband) is not a dead beat dad,he takes care of our kids with me.aparently you've never dealt with someone like veronica who was handed everything she needed by us the whole time she lived with us.all the hell she put us through was all because she couldn't have everything her way,she kicked me in the stomack when i was pregnant just because i wouldn't let her go spend the night with a friend on a school night so try again.i don't care about what you think because i know what happened you don't you haven't lived with her so aparently you are just as fucked up in the head as she is.
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#9 Sep 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>U my dear are a slanderous, coniving, jealous, retarded, unworthy of being a mother piece of poop.
what am i jealous of? i have a great husband,a great home,beautiful kids and he is a great father to our kids,we take care of my kids and we make sure they have everything they need which is more than can be said of his ex-wife and both ex girlfriends he has kids with,and if i am such a bad mother then why is it that both of my kids are happy and healthy and very well behaved?you don't know me so don't run your mouth about something you know nothing about.i know for a fact david castle doesn't have so much as a pot to piss in.
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#10 Sep 5, 2012
btw the only thing we did was give her our house rules which she didn't like because she was allowed to do whatever she wanted the whole time she lived w her grandparents,we was not going to allow a child to do wtf ever they wanted,that's would've been setting her up for failure.everybody has rules and laws to follow,it's just a part of life even if we do not like them.the state was gonna take her away from her grandparents so we stepped in before they had a chance to because we wanted her to live w us anyways,we had been talking about it for a long time since before we got married actually,we was waiting until we could give her a home and as soon as we got a place here i was on the first greyhound bus for a day and a half to go take custody of her. she was already causing problems way before she came to live with us,all the issues started when she started going to stay weekends with her mother,she was 11 years old and on probation for crying out loud.and fyi her father lived with her and his parents so he could be apart of her life,you are the outside looking in,don't judge something you didn't experience and have no clue as to everything that happened.we tried to give her a great home and we did give her everything she needed,but she was too busy telling her lies (as she still does) to make herself out to be the victim.she never tells what she did or the full truth about what really happened in any givin situation.if you wanna believe what she says then go ahead,but i know what happened and so does her father,and so does the moore county sheriffs office because we had to call them plenty of times because of her wanting to try to kill people over not getting her way.
WTF

Kingsport, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Here's something else to consider...IF you and her father have done "everything" to help her and to keep her from being a "failure", why then didn't you enroll in counseling, let CPS have her, or try something outside of blasting her on a "web-site gossip rag" like topix? Do you think it's going to help anything, especially the already fractured relationship she has with you and her father? What kind of mother,(or "mother figure") that is worth their salt would ever post about their child or spouses child the crap that you've posted on here.

Spoiled or not the girl has obvious problems and if this site is any indication of how you have handled difficult situations with her then it's no wonder. You are supposed to not just set the example but "be the example" and a mature parent would NEVER take the "topix" avenue.

Also, if it has been that much stress on you and yours I suggest you seek professional help for yourself and learn how to deal with it appropriately. IF she did kick you in your stomach while you were pregnant why didn't you let the state step in? Instead of proclaiming how much you've tried to help her or trying to make yourself look like a victim, you should have been an adult and invested in some "tough love". Doing things this way makes you no better than the girls mother. Immature and selfish.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2012
I am not the one who started this topic about her, it's one of the girls who she used to hang out with, I just answered that one persons question about who dave castle was.and we did take her to a councelor and we had her put one meds for her bipolar but after a month on the meds she was doing great so we allowed her to go spend the night with a friend who I thought had a parent that was responsible enough to make sure she took her meds when she was supposed to but I was wrong she skipped one dose and everything went all to hell with her worse than ever and when I contacted the pavilion she had been placed in previously they said they didn't have room for her to return. I tried everything with her from talking calmly to taking everything except her bed and clothes out of her room.bipolar isn't something that tough love works with.look it up online and read posts by other parents whose child has it, it'll surprise you. And there's no IF she hit me in the stomach while I was pregnant, moore county police has the report.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2012
We didn't want to give her to the state because like I said before we love her and wanted her here with us. Also her grandfather was sick with cancer and we didn't want to risk her never seeing him again because we knew how much she loved him, it would've broken her heart and hurt her if he had died before she got to see him again.that was one of the main reasons we sent her back to va.
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Sep 6, 2012
OK. I have a niece diagnosed with bipolar and understand the difficulties it entails. You may have and probably have tried the best you knew how with the resources available and trust me, there are few in these situations. But! Even if you didn't start this post, you commented. I'm sure you are at your wits end with this situation, most of us would be, still...don't vent on here. You leave yourself open to the judgement of others that don't know what you've been through and can only assume and imagine "that's not what I would do"... Besides, Vicky will someday see this if she hasn't already and by your posts it will only confirm she has no one she can trust and you've become villian #1.
haha

Gate City, VA

#15 Sep 8, 2012
her dad is a piece a shit, plain and simple! right place, right time, he will get his!
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Sep 8, 2012
sounds to me like they both are
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#17 Sep 12, 2012
WTF wrote:
sounds to me like they both are
sorry but you have no clue who i am and you don't know her father either so you my dear can stfu.until you know me and him personally then you can't say shit.
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#18 Sep 12, 2012
haha wrote:
her dad is a piece a shit, plain and simple! right place, right time, he will get his!
you don't know her father so take your ass on somewhere.just because veronica tells her lies and you're stupid enough to believe her doesn't mean shit.
WTF

Kingsport, TN

#19 Sep 12, 2012
666Evil wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but you have no clue who i am and you don't know her father either so you my dear can stfu.until you know me and him personally then you can't say shit.
Wow! You really told me...lmfao... You're the dumba$$ on here posting crap and opening yourself up for judgement... from the sounds of it you people aren't worth knowing so get over your stupid self.
Anonymous

Globe, AZ

#20 Sep 12, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You really told me...lmfao... You're the dumba$$ on here posting crap and opening yourself up for judgement... from the sounds of it you people aren't worth knowing so get over your stupid self.
i didn't open up anything,some little bitch veronica used to hang out with started this shit.all i did was answer a damn question, here's a question, why isn't her mother a piece of shit? why is it just me and him? ya'll fail to realize that her mother NEVER tried to be a mother. she even told veronica that she didn't want her. at least we tried.judge all ya want,we was being judged anyways which is fine w me.i know what happened here ya'll don't all you've got is whatever veronica decides to tell.that's all i gotta say,i am not defending myself over bullshit lies she's told and whatever judgemental bullshit you decide to throw out against stupid dumbasses like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dungannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Brock 2 hr Noone 22
Bloney the pervert coal truck driver 9 hr Breal 27
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 10 hr Musikologist 540
Music anyone? (Oct '13) 11 hr honeymylove 222
3 stacked (Nov '16) 11 hr honeymylove 285
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 14 hr Goodness 280
Mark and Rhonda 16 hr Redneck knob 1

Dungannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dungannon Mortgages