betty

Gate City, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2012
He must like the name Beverly I heard he was getting it on with another beverly. This one is a lot older than his wife.
billy

Gate City, VA

#2 Feb 11, 2012
who cares he is nasty. she's nasty.
shadow blade

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Maybe she makes his gravy the way he like likes its

Since: Apr 11

Dumgannon

#6 May 16, 2012
shadow blade wrote:
Maybe she makes his gravy the way he like likes its
Yeah shadow blade I like gravy but only from hardees lol haven't seen "anyone" match it yet!:)
Dungannon doushbags

Gate City, VA

#7 May 16, 2012
Hey you guys, get off grants a&&. Hes not such a bad guy. Hes different, but who aint. I know this is the place to redneck or rag on someone but all in all grant is a good guy. Most of you are just pissed at him because he can take some old vehicle with little horsepower and smoke your asses in those higher horse newer vehicles. Really, what are you guys always given him hell for? What did he do to anyone? You keep on fu&&in with him and he will woop that a&& for yaa. Back off him or you might have your hands full.
JerichoHitman89

Vinton, VA

#8 May 17, 2012
Dungannon doushbags wrote:
Hey you guys, get off grants a&&. Hes not such a bad guy. Hes different, but who aint. I know this is the place to redneck or rag on someone but all in all grant is a good guy. Most of you are just pissed at him because he can take some old vehicle with little horsepower and smoke your asses in those higher horse newer vehicles. Really, what are you guys always given him hell for? What did he do to anyone? You keep on fu&&in with him and he will woop that a&& for yaa. Back off him or you might have your hands full.
No actually I don't need an old car with a little horsepower, I can just take that little 90 Festiva stock (65)hp lol that I bought for $150.00 and tuned it a little I drive and outrun most of everyones shit in dungannon, have so far :) and got witnesses to prove it, ask Justin Duty he'll back me up. But I don't know who you are but thanks it seems like you know me and truthfully they're are all just jealous because they want to be like me and have my skills and knowledge of driving and tuning and e.t.c and it's never gonna happen. lol Not to mention the stuff I've had, AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS WHILE DOING ANY OF THE ABOVE, STILL DON'T AND IT KILLS EVERYONE BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THAT TOWN KNOWS HOW TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY OR A LIVING. AND YES IF IT BOILD DOWN TO IT I'M NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT ANYONE WITH ANYTHING, JUST AS LONG AS THE PLACE WE ARE DOING IT AT ISN'T PUBLIC OR THEIR PROPERTY.
Dungannon doushbags

Gate City, VA

#10 May 18, 2012
GIVEM HELL GRANT!! I KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. Most of em are just a bunch of candy a&&ed pu&&y muf&erz that want to run their coxuk&r bout some dumb s&!t.
JerichoHitman89

Vinton, VA

#11 May 19, 2012
Dungannon doushbags wrote:
GIVEM HELL GRANT!! I KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. Most of em are just a bunch of candy a&&ed pu&&y muf&erz that want to run their coxuk&r bout some dumb s&!t.
I wish you'd send me a private message of who you are you are allright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dungannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central football 12 hr 4th and 19 1
Anyone know jack vaughn 20 hr confused 4
3 stacked (Nov '16) 21 hr honeymylove 257
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 22 hr Coal News 263
Front street cruze in? 22 hr Fake 2
I never stopped loving you (Oct '11) Sun 4ever and a day 11
blonde guy at hardees Fri just me 10

Dungannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dungannon Mortgages