Wondering

Clearwater, FL

#1 Sep 24, 2010
I watched the city meeting and it was interesting. I think the new 3 city bus plan is exciting and could be well utilized. As far as the plan to have electrical stations for future electrical cars etc. is a bit ahead of time for now. But it does fall in to the cities green programs. The lady spoke clearly about it and then Ron reiterated exactly what she said (?). Didn't make sense to me and just wasted time for the others. I am a little confused in regard to what the available money can and can not be used for. The attorney said he got a stern message in regard to what it can not be used for and then felt later he could get it through if it was done immediately. Which is it, a warning about how not to use it or hurry up and lets do it? Again he stressed immediately. I obviously missed something but what did I miss on this point? I love this city and I am just trying to understand some things. I mean nothing negatively. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunedin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practic... (May '07) Tue Jaedianne 324
If I were a carpenter May 10 anonymous 1
Alisha kellerman May 10 BlondIsBetter 3
wheres the prosties? May 8 scumbagcarl 1
Church (sic) of scientology is running ads "Sto... (Aug '17) May 7 anonymous 47
Exploit Digital Media - Marketing Agency May 7 Exploitdigitalmedia 1
1978 unsolved murder long shot May 7 Emmaline martin 1

Dunedin Jobs

Personal Finance

Dunedin Mortgages