15-year-old driver charged in deadly ...

15-year-old driver charged in deadly crash

There are 26 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Aug 2, 2007, titled 15-year-old driver charged in deadly crash. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating a crash that resulted in a death of an occupant and the critical injury of another occupant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike s maryland

Fredericksburg, VA

#24 Feb 20, 2012
Ive known devan since elementary school, he lived in my neighborhood and I grew up with him. He was my best friend for the longest, he was like a brother to me for the longest, I know he never meant to hurt anyone, he would never do anything of the sort on purpose. Sure he started experimenting with drugs and stuff of that nature at a young age but who doesn't? I did and I can proudly say that im a soldier on the verge of getting a degree in medicine. He and I damn near grew up under the same roof and to insult him is to insult me. Accidents happen, kids drive their parents cars every day and get in accidents, people die, its a part of life. He's aware of where he was wrong, im sure, he'll have to live with that for the rest of his life but to insult him and his family during such a tragedy is wrong, they're hurting on both sides. You should be ashamed. Devan, im right there with you brother, if you ever get the chance, look me up, im still in gaithersburg. Take care, mike sweeney.
THE ONE LEFT BEHIND

United States

#25 May 20, 2012
I spent over half my life with her, then over,
He killed all of us that day. Stills kills me for the boys
Val

Brandon, FL

#26 Jul 3, 2012
mike s maryland wrote:
Ive known devan since elementary school, he lived in my neighborhood and I grew up with him. He was my best friend for the longest, he was like a brother to me for the longest, I know he never meant to hurt anyone, he would never do anything of the sort on purpose. Sure he started experimenting with drugs and stuff of that nature at a young age but who doesn't? I did and I can proudly say that im a soldier on the verge of getting a degree in medicine. He and I damn near grew up under the same roof and to insult him is to insult me. Accidents happen, kids drive their parents cars every day and get in accidents, people die, its a part of life. He's aware of where he was wrong, im sure, he'll have to live with that for the rest of his life but to insult him and his family during such a tragedy is wrong, they're hurting on both sides. You should be ashamed. Devan, im right there with you brother, if you ever get the chance, look me up, im still in gaithersburg. Take care, mike sweeney.
YOU should be ashamed for defending a killer. Bottom line, actions cause reactions. His actions caused a mother to die. How would you like it if your mother was murdered by some little thug? On the upside, you are about the only one of his pathetic "supporters" who has managed to use semi-correct grammar. Good job.

United States

#27 Jul 14, 2012
devans cuzo wrote:
he would b aologizing but tha that died her dad tol my cuzo in court that he had tha intention of killin her look hes gettin 9.5 years in PRISON n he cries jus bout evry night bout how bad he feels so HOPE OFF HIS DIK
Is this English?

United States

#28 Jul 14, 2012
DAME wrote:
MAN MODAFUK ALL YAL THATS MY DAWG 4 LYFE... I BEEN KNOW HIM FOR 2 YEARS PULL THRU BRO
YOU ARE A 1ST CLASS IDIOT!
The Son

Dunedin, FL

#29 Aug 12, 2014
I can excuse him for a car accident. What can't be excused is that he was out without a license, not obeying traffic laws, RUNNING from a COP, and then still trying to escape out of a sun roof. Nothing says I'm sorry and take responsibility for my actions. How an accident can be fatal to only ONE person and no body else I will never understand. Some of you want sympathy for him. He doesn't deserve it. The consequences of his actions didn't kill him and for that I'd say he's lucky enough. This was my first time seeing all of these messages and it honestly makes me feel better about myself. My mother raised me to not be so pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunedin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgecrest Music Thread (Sep '16) Sat Musikologist 3
Church (sic) of scientology is RACIST! Fri BizzyBee 1
Surviving Scientology Aug 15 yes 5
Is Robert D Francis of Clearwater a Conman? Aug 13 MILCOM 1
News Clearwater Council defends meetings with Church... Aug 10 Python Swoope 2
Prescriptions for pain medicine (May '14) Aug 7 Carrot Top 7
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Aug 6 marclister 76

Dunedin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance