Elgin man gets 6-month jail term in f...

Elgin man gets 6-month jail term in fatal DUI crash in East Dundee

There are 28 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Elgin man gets 6-month jail term in fatal DUI crash in East Dundee. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

An Elgin man convicted of drunken driving in a crash last year that killed a friend was sentenced Thursday to 6 months in Kane County Jail, avoiding prison time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Need a Tissue for Your Issue?”

Since: Jan 07

Chi-town South Sider

#24 Jan 28, 2008
aeastdundee wrote:
My daughter went to scholl with the boy who died and I can not grasp how a judge would let a person get away with murder? this kid wanted to kill himself and instead kills someone who wanted live.
What the heck is a 'scholl'?

I can't believe you found someone to breed with. I guess the trailer park gives you plenty of fat broads to choose from.
eastdundee

AOL

#25 Jan 28, 2008
Dawnette wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you found someone to breed with. I guess the trailer park gives you plenty of fat broads to choose from.
hey now thats no way to talk to your father and your mother is not that fat she is just big bone really big
eastdundee

AOL

#26 Jan 28, 2008
Dawnette wrote:
<quoted text>
hey now that is no way to talk about your mom she is just big bone or ham bone "say hi grandpa ellis "

Chi-town South Sider

#27 Jan 29, 2008
You have to slow down a bit.....you posted twice. I know you're excited every time you see me, but you really need to settle down.

My mom may be big, but at least she doesn't smell like lunchmeat when she sweats.
aeastdundee

AOL

#28 Jan 29, 2008
Dawnette wrote:
You have to slow down a bit.....you posted twice. I know you're excited every time you see me, but you really need to settle down.
My mom may be big, but at least she doesn't smell like lunchmeat when she sweats.
no she smells like ass

Chi-town South Sider

#29 Jan 29, 2008
Well then, I am surprised that you aren't following her all over the place.
aeastdundee

AOL

#30 Feb 3, 2008
Dawnette wrote:
Well then, I am surprised that you aren't following her all over the place.
I dont think so .
someone

Superior, WI

#31 Apr 7, 2008
I've been learning about this case and i know a lot about it now, i also personally know brian and i know that what he did wasn't right but it was a mistake and we all make them. He regrets even getting into that car, drinking, and smoking but he can't take it back. Every day he thinks about what happened and feels horrible. If you guys really knew brian and understand everything that was going on you wouldn't be judging him like you are now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me find her! Jun 10 Looking 1
News Man charged in Lake in the Hills home invasion,... May '17 MEE 1
News Its Survival In Doubt, Sears Struggles To Trans... May '17 goldman mohels 2
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Apr '17 alliknowiswin 52
News Santa's Village Closing For Good (Aug '06) Dec '16 Tylerman747 198
Any gay teens down here? (Jan '16) Aug '16 Hornybottom 3
News Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane County, Ko... (Mar '08) May '16 Cville Krazy 13k 112

Dundee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundee Mortgages