Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#36286 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
No, you love to be tedious. it's all you've got.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36287 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you love to be tedious. it's all you've got.
True. Tedious persistence for truth.

And you have nothing but ad homoan attacks.

:-)
Politics_Kid

Neoga, IL

#36288 Dec 18, 2012
Check out this video on marriage issues.
I think it shows a good point!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#36289 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

And you have nothing but ad homoan attacks.
:-)
If by ad hominem attacks you mean that I bust your balls/clitty for trolling, then sure.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#36290 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
It would appear that others disagree with you. Again. As usual.
You should let your inner lesbian guide your heart.
mahz

United States

#36291 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
True. Tedious persistence for truth.
And you have nothing but ad homoan attacks.
:-)
You still havent came up with an original thought yet? You are one of the poorest trolls I have ever seen. Constant repetition and you cant even get under anyone's skin. You must not be too smart.

What about endocrine disruptors?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36292 Dec 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
True. Tedious persistence for truth.
And you have nothing but ad homoan attacks.
:-)
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You still havent came up with an original thought yet? You are one of the poorest trolls I have ever seen. Constant repetition and you cant even get under anyone's skin. You must not be too smart.
What about endocrine disruptors?
"Original thought?" It seems you are mistaking scientific discover of facts for a fiction story. Perhaps that is why your life and belief system is embedded in denial???

The funny part is apart from denial and deceit, all you have is ad homoan attacks. You must not be too smart.

Smirk.
jab

Harrisburg, IL

#36293 Dec 19, 2012
test
We have a winner

Saint Louis, MO

#36294 Dec 19, 2012
Jon Jon won "troll of the year"
Congrats!!!!
tank

Lombard, IL

#36295 Dec 19, 2012
-YUM- wrote:
LIVE AND LET LIVE!! My god we only get one life, love who you want! Im straight ,married 27 years, all straight children from this union. But if one would at anytime tell me they were gay,,, this would be my response...
Well son or daughter,, doesnt it feel good to let that out!
..........followed up with.......
have you found someone that makes you happy!
Love the people ,,,,, you dont have to love their choices!
And after ten years of marriage your son says,Dad I need diapers now, I can't hold in my poop.
Then you say son it's ok as long as you love each other.
What a sick world this has become.
it is ok

Saint Louis, MO

#36296 Dec 19, 2012
I think there is an operation to tighten that sphincter up.
So it's ok now.
right jon jon?
tank wrote:
<quoted text>
And after ten years of marriage your son says,Dad I need diapers now, I can't hold in my poop.
Then you say son it's ok as long as you love each other.
What a sick world this has become.
Empty tank

Chicago, IL

#36297 Dec 19, 2012
tank wrote:
<quoted text>
And after ten years of marriage your son says,Dad I need diapers now, I can't hold in my poop.
Then you say son it's ok as long as you love each other.
What a sick world this has become.
Straight to an anal sex reference; what a surprise.
There's no loss of sphincter control from anal sex. None. The whole "diapers scenario" is complete hogwash made up by people scare others.

If the world is so sick, you can always leave it.
couples

Schaumburg, IL

#36298 Dec 19, 2012
lets get nutz

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36299 Dec 20, 2012
God destroyed cities the size of Chicago & New York because of homosexuality in the Bible. Ever heard of Sodom and Gamarroh? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. Why would anybody go against what God has planned for this world? God made Adam & Eve in his image & told them to go forth & multiply. Can't do that with same sex couples.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36300 Dec 20, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
God destroyed cities the size of Chicago & New York because of homosexuality in the Bible. Ever heard of Sodom and Gamarroh? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. Why would anybody go against what God has planned for this world? God made Adam & Eve in his image & told them to go forth & multiply. Can't do that with same sex couples.
Because there is no proof that your god exists...so why would it even factor into the equation?
thought it over

Saint Louis, MO

#36301 Dec 20, 2012
You are a hater.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no proof that your god exists...so why would it even factor into the equation?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36302 Dec 20, 2012
thought it over wrote:
You are a hater.
<quoted text>
Of what? Imaginary beings? Has the Easter Bunny put a price on my head?
WTF

Westville, IL

#36303 Dec 20, 2012
ok all you gays get your way so how you plan on repopulation of the earth and are yu going to make your kids go gay to because thats the so called way they werent born gay as you say then will you denie them their freedom
Hud

Kansas City, MO

#36304 Dec 20, 2012
Isn't strange that over 5000 years ago before medical science, the Bible warned about Sodomy/Homosexuality/ Gay? Need trick for an imaginary God?

???

CDC: Homosexual men account for 63% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 23, 2012 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 23, 2012 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what? Imaginary beings? Has the Easter Bunny put a price on my head?
Hud

Kansas City, MO

#36305 Dec 20, 2012
You did say imaginary God?

???

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no proof that your god exists...so why would it even factor into the equation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gasoline prices super high in Elgin! Nov 30 Elsie 1
News Individual injured after overnight shooting in ... Nov 30 bernard 3
red light cameras (Feb '10) Nov 27 ChristopherLock 29
News 'Adopt a Family' offers Christmas assistance (Oct '08) Nov '17 Tammy shaffer 273
News Why the Cook County soda tax failed Oct '17 Common Sense 2
News Santa's Village Closing For Good (Aug '06) Dec '16 Tylerman747 198
Any gay teens down here? (Jan '16) Aug '16 Hornybottom 3

Dundee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundee Mortgages