New Sanford police chief pick: Cecil Smith, deputy chief in Elgin, Ill.

There are 4 comments on the Jan 29, 2013, The Orlando Sentinel story titled New Sanford police chief pick: Cecil Smith, deputy chief in Elgin, Ill.. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Cecil E. Smith, deputy chief of the Elgin , Ill., Police Department, has been offered the job of Sanford police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I'm a concerned citizen in Sanford, Fl. can anyone give me some feedback on your Dep. Chief Cecil Smith? Will he make a good Chief of Police for my community? Thanks.
H Town

Des Plaines, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Yes
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
H Town wrote:
Yes
Thanks Cecil..lol
from elgin

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
cecil will be a wonderful asset to your city. im wondering what r we going to do without him. he is always fair and available to talk. always has time for us residents.you will be missed. best of luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pipe burst/ water damage (Jan '14) 19 hr Wade Wilson 3
Review: Adams Landscaping Apr 21 Mindy 3
News Palatine Man Sentenced for Confiscating, Sellin... (Mar '14) Apr 18 cops_look_up_poo_... 3
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Apr 14 tarabarker 33
musky Apr 13 unfair 2
estate sale/ 220 pleasant dr. sat 11th 10am-3pm Apr 10 ajb 1
gangbang recruitment (Apr '14) Apr 9 Zarath123 3
More from around the web

Dundee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]