Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane ...

Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane County, Kohl's Corporation

There are 112 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane County, Kohl's Corporation. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A 22-year-old man was shot in the Spring Hill Mall parking lot in West Dundee Thursday night, a fire official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GWW

Suring, WI

#117 Apr 1, 2008
Remember, they only come here to work.
Pedro

Manitowoc, WI

#118 Apr 1, 2008
White, black, brown or whatever, crime is committed by all. Are their any people here that will help with the problem or just like to hide behind their nasty postings?
jessica

Clarendon Hills, IL

#119 Apr 8, 2008
man i kno that the guy that got shot was for a reason not for being a good kid free juan garcia and oscar jacobo
Peggy

Des Plaines, IL

#120 Apr 18, 2008
Kathleen,

Not only are you free to move somewhere "perfect", you are encouraged to do so - and take your Arian superiority with you.
Kathleen wrote:
I wish I could move out of the area. I lived in Hangover for 10 years and now N. Streamwood (joke) here is a little better than Hangover, but not much. I went to Springhill about a year ago and thought I was in mexico. I could not believe it. So I was not surprised when I heard this news. I'm not allowed to go to Walmart anymore because God forbid I say anything like, "look at the all the anchor babies", I might get arrested for ethnic intimidation or something. Like I'm not intimidated by these 3rd world criminals? Give me a break.
jimbo

Addison, MI

#121 Apr 23, 2008
wow
Yum Yum

Rockford, IL

#123 Apr 29, 2008
The guy that shot was doing a mission for the surenos trying to kill a latin angel
Ichbad Von Nutsac

Paso Robles, CA

#125 May 17, 2008
Kathleen wrote:
I wish I could move out of the area. I lived in Hangover for 10 years and now N. Streamwood (joke) here is a little better than Hangover, but not much. I went to Springhill about a year ago and thought I was in mexico. I could not believe it. So I was not surprised when I heard this news. I'm not allowed to go to Walmart anymore because God forbid I say anything like, "look at the all the anchor babies", I might get arrested for ethnic intimidation or something. Like I'm not intimidated by these 3rd world criminals? Give me a break.
hahahha carpentersville is heaven compared to streamwood and hanover crime rates dont mean shi.t since its still considered carpentersville all the way up to Randal by menards you act like the whites there dont commit crimes too ive been living here all my life and i seen dozens of shootings that werent reported now that these "minor" shooting that "were" reported and you guys saying its a shi.thole and a epidemic tell me is this affecting you idiots in your little house far away from here every place has gangs 3 shootings or 3 murders is nothing for a city this size quit b.tching you act like we living in africa or something this is amercia for fu.cks sake we are known for this shi,t look at iraq.........
Ichbad Von Nutsac

Paso Robles, CA

#126 May 17, 2008
o and another thing i do agree with whoever said why don't we report crimes because most police (not all of them) seem to treat people differently based on color including Anglos remember how they thought the beltway sniper was a racist white guy with an ak47 in a econoline van(rofl)
kingkilling it

Lawrence, MA

#127 Jun 25, 2008
free the homies, stop snitching holes cant stop the sur
Hurricane

Warrenville, IL

#128 Jul 14, 2008
Hey White Guy from New York, why the he** would you blame Obama for a shooting. Just because he beat Hillary doesn't mean it is his fault. He isn't even the President. I think it is time for our President to get "smart" and pass some sort of bill that will help with gun control.
sureno killa

Lake In The Hills, IL

#131 May 10, 2009
los surenos no pueden acer nada
que se chingen todo los surenos
juan garcia y oscar jacobo se van a la chingada
Cville Krazy 13k

United States

#133 May 25, 2016
These scraps stay gettin their asS whooped in the ville ... Courtesy of that big Italian dude King lovin it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court rules to liquidate Duraco Products (Mar '10) 19 hr all the way 13
Host a Foreign Exchange Student! (May '07) Tue really 77
News Sun City sees spike in use of golf carts on str... (Aug '08) Tue DEL WEBBER 10
News New Mexican Restaurant, El Fuego, Opens; Offers... (Mar '14) Jun 27 Frank Longdong 4
News 5 charged in rape of teen (Oct '08) Jun 27 Frank Longdong 59
Help with Tad Lincoln provenance! Jun 14 Finally 1
red light cameras (Feb '10) Jun 1 el TORO 25

Dundee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundee Mortgages