Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville street

Full story: Daily Herald

A teenage boy was shot to death Thursday night outside a center for Dundee-area teens in a neighborhood on Carpentersville's east side, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of264
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DOT RAT

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

Judged:

The teen started flashing gang signs, and the men in the SUV called him out of his vehicle..

Uh-OH

He flashed the KILL ME SIGN
JUDY CARPENTERVILLE

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Judged:

WHAT A SHAME HOW C'VILLE HAS TRUNED OUT
Cville resident

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Judged:

I can't beleive these low-lifes have no respect for the innocent. It was at a busy park at peak time and they didn't care if little kids were out playing. Something needs to be done! I'm sick of seeing these bangers thinking they own C'ville.
josh

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Judged:

The latin kings around wakefield are always walking around starting trouble they are all out there wearing yellow they are like sitting ducks like that nintendo 64 game where u shoot the ducks they thought they owned government property
blacky

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Judged:

josh wrote:
The latin kings around wakefield are always walking around starting trouble they are all out there wearing yellow they are like sitting ducks like that nintendo 64 game where u shoot the ducks they thought they owned government property
first off your not funny especially when a 17 year old just got murdered second of all you act like they the only ones who do that have you seen the smurf's on navajo i mean the mld's spreading that crap to the mostly white kids in that neighborhood
tower

Palos Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2007

Judged:

Lets ALL STOP THE GANG CRAP,Its a bunch of dummies trying to be tough,If you want to be tough and want to kill people why don,t you sign up in the arm forces and go to iraq there you can go after the real bad people who are a real threat instead of running around the streets saying thats right i,am bad all it shows that your very stuped in the head.and don,t care in the world if you heart someones family(you know they have a mom and dad ) who love there child but some M.F had to be a stuped f---- and kill there child all i can say GROW THE F--- UP and stop the killing or god will take care of you when you leave this earth and i don,t think god would be to happy where you are heading for but one the much ,much brighter side the satin can,t wait to see you in his hell hole so he can torture you for the rest of your enturnal life so think about it and stop acting like a bunch of monkeys sitting on a branch flicking poop at each other............(ps) time to GROW UP stuped asses
JUDY CARPENTERVILLE

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2007

Judged:

AMEN ! MY SON IS IN THE MARINES AND IS DOING SOMETHING FOR ALL OF US.NOT JUST ONE LIFE LOST BUT THE SHOTER LOSES TOO.
tower

Palos Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

Judged:

judy of c,ville i take my hat off to your son and sempi fi . You bought up your son well to teach him good from bad now he is doing something great is to protect us all we we are glad that someone cares enough to put his life on the line ,Not those stuped asses who run around thinking that there bad but there not (get a bunch on U.S.M.C.) together we,ll show then what tough is all about hoo rah they will be on the knees crying once again judy god bless your son and the U.S.M.C
no name

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

If little kids dident act like they carry soft ball balls and when it come's down to it they have golf balls that's what happens get laid out like that. they need to stay in school at lest there be closer of being a real KING but not in C-VILLE.
aeastdundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

what about the shooter any info of his race?
aeastdundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

Judged:

no name wrote:
If little kids dident act like they carry soft ball balls and when it come's down to it they have golf balls that's what happens get laid out like that. they need to stay in school at lest there be closer of being a real KING but not in C-VILLE.
can you learn grammer ?
tower

Palos Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

aeastdundee,
responce and Henry L Black is a 17 y.o black hoodlum which is life is gone down the tolet,His picture was in the daily harrald news paper on sat (mug shot) he was in court on monday for shooting a 13 y.o in the foot with a air riffle but he kinda got out with a mistorminer .but still what a waste of human life stuped bangger.now i hope he gets it up the ass for being so bloody stuped
aeastdundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

JUDY CARPENTERVILLE wrote:
AMEN ! MY SON IS IN THE MARINES AND IS DOING SOMETHING FOR ALL OF US.NOT JUST ONE LIFE LOST BUT THE SHOTER LOSES TOO.
Judy instead of just bitching about it why not try and help clean up the mess you have a town mayor why not start a neighborhood watch the gangs are not as strong as you think part of the proplem is the parents of these kids not a race!they think thier kid is good and kind and sweet but in reality he or she is a dumbass or the parent does not care so no what the kids becomes all of our problem its time to make the parents pay for the childs mistake by draging the parent to court have the parent pay fines have the parents miss work or go to jai;l if they refuse to come to court this is where you start at home.
they do it in chicago for kids who spray paint ?
aeastdundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

thanks tower I read the story on line your right this is dumbass shit but i have to say I do not feel sorry for the kid who got shot or his famliy he was in a gang as well and to this day his mother just wont except it!
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

That’s horrible, I think all the gang members should be put in jail, their no good in the streets, putting bad examples on other children and terrorizing communities.
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

A Carpentersville teen will remain behind bars unless he comes up with $200,000 cash, after being ordered held Saturday in the death of a another teen in a gang-related shooting.

Henry L. Black, 17, of 94 Birch St., was charged with first-degree murder with intent and first-degree murder with the probability of death. He was ordered held on $2æmillion Saturday, meaning he would have to come up with 10 percent of that in order to be released.

Prosecutors will attempt to prove Black intended to kill Aaron Razo, 17, of the 1700 block of Kingston Circle, Carpentersville, and shot him knowing there was a probability he would die, according Assistant Kane County State’s Attorney Kelly Orland.

When Black walked into the hearing, Judge Linda Abrahamson exclaimed,“I know you! You were in my courtroom just last week!”

Black acknowledged he had been there on minor charges and was released with credit for the time he already had spent in jail.

He was handcuffed with his hands in front of him.

Black sat still and showed no emotion as Abrahamson told him that if he was convicted of the two charges, it could mean life in prison for him, or even death.

Then she read him his rights in court and when she asked if he understood them, he replied with a soft,“Yes.”

After she appointed a public defender for him, Black asked,“Can I get a regular lawyer?”

Then he was frisked by a jail guard and led away to the Kane County jail.

Carpentersville police have acknowledged Razo and Black were members of rival street gangs.

Police said there was a disagreement earlier Thursday between the two gangs and members of one gang set out Thursday evening to shoot someone from the other one.

“Anyone from the other gang would do, even if they weren’t involved in the argument,” Carpentersville Deputy Police Chief Michael Gillette said.

Police said several shots were fired, one struck Razo and they believe their case against Black is strong.

“On Thursday evening, our police station was filled with witnesses to the shooting,” Cmdr. Michael Kilbourne said
JUDY CARPENTERVILLE

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

i/m glad they are being held. Now where theres familys now. no where to be found. please help these family find a good way in life. mexico /.........
anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

does any one know the victims name ??
aeastdundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

[Judy I am really starting to think your a jackass !
what the hell are you talking about?
the kid who got shot is u.s .born and his family is u.s. born his mother is a nurse or is that to hard for you to except?
The shooter is black one of the many foxview low income problems of carpentersville
aeastdundee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

the shooter in this case comes from a low income family most blacks in carpentersville are on AID its time for carpentersville to get rid of the low income housing these people act like animals !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of264
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dundee Discussions

Search the Dundee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min truth 47,155
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jim 6,540
Santa's Village Closing For Good (Aug '06) Mon Mr Salty 197
Weed/hash Mon Needweed 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Chicagobunny 3,787
Loud noises in the middle of the night (Apr '13) Apr 20 Adam 2
Fear of rival gangs detours motorcycle festival (May '08) Apr 19 BIG 812 272
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dundee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dundee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE