Do not help these people

Do not help these people

Posted in the Dundee Forum

Karmas a Evil One

Bartlett, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2010
I am the fourth person that tried to help a couple on Wenholz, and got severly burned for all my hard work!!! If someone on this street try to get you to help, RUN and I mean as far away as possible!!! I stripped wallpaper, primed walls, drove to appointments, and cooked for them every night!!! The wife just sat on her a$$ all day playing computer games, and if she could have found a way for me to go to the bathroom for her she would have asked!!! And don't even get me started on the moron husband, we can just call him Mumbles! For all my help they tried to keep my property and I had to call the police to get it, they slandered my name on facebook!! All in all they acted like they were the victim!!! I was contacted by the previous parties and they tried to warn me, but I believe there lies on them>>> PLEASE DO NOT BE NAIVE!!!! They are not the christians they portray!!!!
Been swindled

Dundee, IL

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Karma,

Thank you for posting this, I can not tell you how awful these people were to me! First off, that Lynn was the laziest person I ever met!! Just sit there ALLLL DAY playing those stupid computer games, and didn't cook, clean herself much less the house! The smell that would radiate out of there bedroom!!! Then the crack pot Joe, that man is definately not right in the head! From his contant mumbling, moving my work tools around, and the SLEEP WALKING in his boxer shorts!! Now I am a guy, and I definately didn't need to see that! I hope no one else gets suckered into there oooh me ohhh my we need so much help pity act!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Adopt a Family' offers Christmas assistance (Oct '08) Nov 16 Tammy shaffer 273
News Individual injured after overnight shooting in ... Nov 8 christine 2
News Why the Cook County soda tax failed Oct '17 Common Sense 2
Despicable Comment By Elgin School District Boa... Oct '17 Jimmy 5
News Santa's Village Closing For Good (Aug '06) Dec '16 Tylerman747 198
Any gay teens down here? (Jan '16) Aug '16 Hornybottom 3
News Man shot at Spring Hill Mall -- Kane County, Ko... (Mar '08) May '16 Cville Krazy 13k 112

Dundee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundee Mortgages