Elgin man arrested on 6th DUI

Elgin man arrested on 6th DUI

There are 3 comments on the Daily Herald story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Elgin man arrested on 6th DUI. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

An Elgin man needs $50,000 cash to get out of jail on what authorities say is his sixth DUI arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Juan J. Santana

An Elgin man needs $50,000 cash to get out of jail on what authorities say is his sixth DUI arrest.

Juan J. Santana, 37, of the 200 block of Illinois Avenue, Elgin, has been charged with driving under the influence and driving on a revoked license - both felonies.

Uhmmm...
Has anyone checked his immigration status?
white american

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 26, 2010
yeah he is legal.... we can tell ur not too bright to automaticly assume that he is mexican. never heard of a mexican choppin up white people and eating them.shall we assume thats all white peopel do on sundays after church.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Sure. You can assume that and I'll just remain being right all the time. Dismissed.
white american wrote:
yeah he is legal.... we can tell ur not too bright to automaticly assume that he is mexican. never heard of a mexican choppin up white people and eating them.shall we assume thats all white peopel do on sundays after church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elgin rally against hate urges residents to 'Be... Aug 19 Slowhand51 1
Good old Bobby G Aug 8 Theobald 1
News Court rules to liquidate Duraco Products (Mar '10) Aug 7 After Bonham 15
Garden Place Apartments - Blonde Aug 3 Anon 1
News Rauner to tour northern Illinois flooding damag... Aug 2 Old Timer 2
Review: Marchese Surveying (Mar '14) Aug 2 Marchese 2
Mike Innis Jul '17 Kmart reunion 1

Dundee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance