Next Last
BORING

Dundalk, MD

#29 May 28, 2010
BORING

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#31 Jun 10, 2010
If you want to see great photos of and true words about Dundalk Maryland, then head on over and check out the Dundalk photo sets at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ursusdave/sets/

That's where the best of Dundalk can be seen and also read about in the photo captions.

shearching

United States

#32 Jun 28, 2010
Can any body tell me about Jim Brady. I met him one night at a club. I think its called River Watch My friends took me there. He looks like Rod Stewart.
justwon

Dundalk, MD

#34 Aug 16, 2010
I have lived in Dundalk all of my life. I have worked for Baltimore County Schools and traveled to many different areas around the county. Dundalk is still a great place to live. When My car breaks down or when it snowed almost 3ft, Our neighbors all pitch in to help. I do feel a sense of community. There is always a "Hello" or "How are you." You certainly do not get that walking around Towson. Things are getting worse, But crime is up everywhere. Not Just in Dundalk. I raise my children to be good Christians. So it does not matter where I live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr President Trump 1,396,590
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr ThomasA 311,364
News Glad to see MAIF propose rate cut (Sep '08) 16 hr May 6
DA needs to resign 21 hr bozo 3
News Baltimore Man Charged With Attempted Murder in ... 21 hr bozo 1
Do BLM? Thu Off the Soap Box ... 9
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) Thu RobertLHill 46

Dundalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance