First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Selena

Livingston, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Computer is going out, Can Topix me at Livingston Tn. will go to library to look for message , will try to e-mail when I get the problem taken care of. at least 8 or 10 days, dont know if I can e-mail from library or not....never asked .
Selena

Livingston, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
got a little mixed up, older and new to the computer, will try to e-mail.
Selena

Livingston, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Not sure if I should know., my husband passed away 4 yrs. ago, I am kind of like A recluse (not the spider)! I am not sure if I would be able to bring anything new to the conversation.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I dont want to bother you if you rather not i understand and sorry bout your husband
Selena

Livingston, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2013
it's not a bother at all, I just don't know how helpful I can be, do you live in Bowling Green? I think my grandaughter's drive up to the amusement park there, not very far at all, let me think about it one more day, hope you dont think I am a rude person, I guess I am a little afraid of life,.....
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Maybe u helping me will help you also. I just dont no where to look or how to go about it. Im going out on a limb here. My name is william joseph Dougherty jr i live in loretto ky. My mother passed away in febuarey of last year i have learned that my biological mother is francis smith from reisterstown md i supose to have a full sister gail smith my biological father is william dougherty he did raise me with my non biological mother that loved me dearly and i loved her i hv no regrets on how i was raised but i would like to no my biological family if they want to no me im 49 francis supose to have bin young when i became a mistake and she gave me to my father and mother hope u can make sense of this if any of this info is incorrect i am sorry my intentions is not to harm anyone name. francise could be around67 to 71 gail around 50 these are the names i was told
Selena

Livingston, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Going to e-mail you tommorow,so happy you posted the info. someone's going to read it and will remember something about it.most female names are Frances, male is Francis,
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Selena wrote:
Going to e-mail you tommorow,so happy you posted the info. someone's going to read it and will remember something about it.most female names are Frances, male is Francis,
how did you come across my post are you from md
Selena

Livingston, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I was born in Baltimore 386 E.31st st. my mother was a nurse at Johns Hopkins Hospital, one day she came home from work and my father, ...John David Higgs...had disappeared with my brother David, they looked for a lomg time, never could find them my bro would be about 70. so I dont have all that much time either, then after a while we moved away. keep putting those names out there .....someones going to remember. I'm going to try to get some ideas tonite. lived in Cincinnati for yrs. until my husband wanted to move down here almost 20 yrs ago, my daughter lives down here, just went through a divorce, I think she knew some Dougherty's in Cinti. You would never believe how many ppl. are looking for each other, thousands and thousands it is unbelieveable.
Selena

Livingston, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Pulled up records in Howard County.....next to Baltimore co. so much easier to get records, I will go to their courthouse records monday, in the old days everyone went to Howard Co. my mother and father got married there, I think it was faster to get things done, anyway found lots of Gail....and Gayle smith and lots of Francis Smith......And Frances Smith but do you know if either got married? then things will change, going to check marriage records at courthouse mon. Free. I think we'll have more luck there.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Selena wrote:
Pulled up records in Howard County.....next to Baltimore co. so much easier to get records, I will go to their courthouse records monday, in the old days everyone went to Howard Co. my mother and father got married there, I think it was faster to get things done, anyway found lots of Gail....and Gayle smith and lots of Francis Smith......And Frances Smith but do you know if either got married? then things will change, going to check marriage records at courthouse mon. Free. I think we'll have more luck there.
not sure bout marige thank you if u spend anything let me no i take care of it god bless u
Selena

Livingston, TN

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Going to be of of here for a few days, keep posting..... that is how I saw your posts on Baltimore forum, wont e-mail until I get my e-mail straightened out, I get mine messed up real easy. Who is Louis? can your Father tell you any more?(William), Someone knows more.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Selena wrote:
Going to be of of here for a few days, keep posting..... that is how I saw your posts on Baltimore forum, wont e-mail until I get my e-mail straightened out, I get mine messed up real easy. Who is Louis? can your Father tell you any more?(William), Someone knows more.
dad is dead also
Selena 33

Livingston, TN

#15 Feb 3, 2013
someone is not telling you all of the truth, for some reason, trying to track down A lady by the name of Doris Lewis.....she is connected to everything.....probably knows the rest of the story that you dont know.....ever hear of her...Ky.? how long ago did your dad die.? do you have ppl. around you for moral support, I can tell you are very .....down.... and get this , you and I could be related in some way, I have 2 cousins in Towson md. They have A paintaing and remodeling co . havent talked to them in yrs.Francis could be married to my bro. about the same age.......stranger things have happened! gail could be married to either of my cousins sons. im letting my mind run wild on this, for some reason I am more into finding your ppl. more than mine.... crazy Huh! Towson is a suburb 10 or 15 miles out of baltimore.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Selena 33 wrote:
someone is not telling you all of the truth, for some reason, trying to track down A lady by the name of Doris Lewis.....she is connected to everything.....probably knows the rest of the story that you dont know.....ever hear of her...Ky.? how long ago did your dad die.? do you have ppl. around you for moral support, I can tell you are very .....down.... and get this , you and I could be related in some way, I have 2 cousins in Towson md. They have A paintaing and remodeling co . havent talked to them in yrs.Francis could be married to my bro. about the same age.......stranger things have happened! gail could be married to either of my cousins sons. im letting my mind run wild on this, for some reason I am more into finding your ppl. more than mine.... crazy Huh! Towson is a suburb 10 or 15 miles out of baltimore.
who is your brother. Yes i no a doris lewis how did u come up with this unfo this is a little weird what does doris no. Can u find out francis last name
Selena

Livingston, TN

#17 Feb 3, 2013
the name Doris Lewis kept popping up, craziest thing it said she had a Frances in the family and a Dee in the family.Going to tryto get into records tommorow see what I can find.need to know more about doris...is she a relative and do you know her age,? My brother is the one im looking for, his name is David Higgs....or John David Higgs.......Doris Lewis kept popping up in......Not Reistertown but the other town Owings Mills. getting brain dead now, got to get away from this after I look at records tommorow, next day I take my little dog (sunnydee ) to be spayed, and get my e-mail redone forgot all my passwords I keep getting interruptions here my adult grandaughter lives with me and talks A lot a little distracting but i have to listen you learn the most by listening talk to you soon Ky.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
My email. Lanewilljr@yahoo.com. I dont want ti put nothingnon here to imbarese anyone
Selena

Livingston, TN

#19 Feb 4, 2013
did'nt do worth a wooden nickel today..... only thing I found is that lady.....Doris Lewis is connected with a Michael Lewis about 52yrs old and A Dee, all the rest today.....dead ends, there are sites that say for A small first month fee they can find anyone for you.... the next month price is $39.95 you cant cancel for a certain period of timme, anyway I did that last year..... with no luck, they find ppl. but might not be who you are looking for. Lots of Smith's but the ones I found Today all the wrong age. to be your ppl. If Francis or Frances ..... and Gail are married they could of married anywhere.... and you wouldn't know their last names...... thought for sure I found my bro. last yr. Turned out to be A chef in A restaurant in California so got to get more ideas and keep pecking don't get too down Ky. I have been looking A long time it's not fun but anything can happen....towards the good...keep the Faith.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Selena wrote:
did'nt do worth a wooden nickel today..... only thing I found is that lady.....Doris Lewis is connected with a Michael Lewis about 52yrs old and A Dee, all the rest today.....dead ends, there are sites that say for A small first month fee they can find anyone for you.... the next month price is $39.95 you cant cancel for a certain period of timme, anyway I did that last year..... with no luck, they find ppl. but might not be who you are looking for. Lots of Smith's but the ones I found Today all the wrong age. to be your ppl. If Francis or Frances ..... and Gail are married they could of married anywhere.... and you wouldn't know their last names...... thought for sure I found my bro. last yr. Turned out to be A chef in A restaurant in California so got to get more ideas and keep pecking don't get too down Ky. I have been looking A long time it's not fun but anything can happen....towards the good...keep the Faith.
wasnt raised to give up if u hv facebook friend me i hv some info mite help just dont want to put public forum. Billy Dougherty Jr. Be a pic of my 7 yr old gr son in green football uniform
Selena

Livingston, TN

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Had a little time today, there are 856 Frances Smith, and those are just the ones who have facebook....... lots more everywhere..... I would say she for sure has a different last name....... there is A violinist in Baltimore his name....David ? Higgs.... no relation to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,924
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min ChickBrilliance 307,961
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
Civilization Buy Fifa 15 Coins alternation 12 hr popo 1
Review: Flat Rate Office Movers And Storage - O... (Jul '12) Mon Rose Henderson 4
Black and mad (Mar '08) Sun Tameka 11,015
Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) Sun Tameka 14
Dundalk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dundalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM