Eugene johnson who worked at asplundh

Eugene johnson who worked at asplundh

Posted in the Dundalk Forum

Remembered in Will

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I am Trying to find Eugene Johnson. He had worked for asplundh some time ago and was dating the blue print sketch artist for BGE before it was constilation energy. I remember his father also worked with him also but sadly I just learned he passed away from a heart attack while hunting. I have wonderful news to pass along. Also would anyone know the name of BGE sketch artest he was seeing. My grandmother liked that he put in the pipes and she drew them. I think she liked how perfect he made them sound. The time frame would be around 1999 or 2000. Possibly alittle sooner or alittle later. They had completed a job 4 my grandmother and left an impression of happiness with her. I wish to find them to pass along my grandmothers wishes. They had left a lasting impression with her
i know

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 27, 2011
I know where he is. I can tell him to get on here to read any message you may have for him. I won't see him till next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,116
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Freedomofexpression 317,561
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr MamaSays 21,192
Murder Capital Sep 21 Doc Roc 1
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Sep 18 DiLeos D 220
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Sep 14 Westminster 79
News Dundalk Barricade Ends After Police Discover Su... May '17 marco 1

Dundalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages