Nick Gartelman Dies After Fight In Brooklyn Park, Md.

Oct 6, 2012 Full story: WUSA-TV Washington 7

Anne Arundel County police say an officer found Nick Gartelman in distress on Friday night, and firefighters provided first aid.

Full Story
Charlee

Baltimore, MD

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Nick Gartleman was a wonderful, loving, rightous man. He was a sinner like ALL of us are, but he loved GOD and people. He would do anything he could to help someone in need, and many people tried to take more than they could be given. They stole from him, they backstabbed him. I know he was murdered, by a certain woman and man, because they wanted to steal and hurt him. He was a strong man, and since a certain woman told a man to pound him in the chest as many times as he can because she knows he has a bad heart, he couldnt defend himself. He was a wonderful Father, Grandfather, and Person in general. He will be remembered forever and I know my family will meet with him again in Heaven. He was a Saved man, a sinner, but GOD forgives, and I know he is with GOD now, resting in peace. In a better place, away from the horrors on earth and the stress and pain. We will bury your cold body, Nick. You will be remembered and you will be mourned for. We will make sure your earthly belongings are not stripped away to theifs. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ that the people who have murdered Nick Gartelman, are caught and justice is served. I plead the blood of Christ that Nick Gartelman is at rest and that his family is taken care of, and cast all demons away from his viewing and funeral, and God give me strength to not run into the woman who caused your death. I will do whatever I can to provide justice for you and your name. Amen
Laura Nicki

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Thank you Charlee. My dad would appreciate the honor you have for him. He's resting easy now but will live on in our hearts.
Allan

Westminster, MD

#3 Oct 14, 2012
I am so sorry to hear about your lost.My heart and Prayers go out to Nick's family.I knew Nick and did business with him and though all his adversities
he never had a bad word to say about anyone and he was always there if you needed him all you had to do was ask. with that being said I feel if you can't say something nice please leave your comments to yourselt the family is going thou a rough time now with this untimly lost that just does not make sense
Teena

Crofton, MD

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Thank you for your support.
No Justice

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
No charges will be filed in the death of Nick Gartelman... His death occured as a result of stress from the fight, not the injuries themselves. Bill Bennington (Nick.so called friend) lied to law enforcement about many details that occured that night to cover up the fact that his house was full of prostitutes and drugs at the time. I will continue to fight to keep this investigation open.
no justice is right

Annapolis, MD

#6 Apr 22, 2013
No Justice wrote:
No charges will be filed in the death of Nick Gartelman... His death occured as a result of stress from the fight, not the injuries themselves. Bill Bennington (Nick.so called friend) lied to law enforcement about many details that occured that night to cover up the fact that his house was full of prostitutes and drugs at the time. I will continue to fight to keep this investigation open.
Nothing mentioned about his rape conviction, his lying to the police and getting off for a drug arrest that showed have kept this 5 time loser in jail forever! Like father like son they say...another drug addict that DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT. Where is the justice the PEOPLE deserve. I'd say, he got his.
Dawn

Pasadena, MD

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Nick was my one true love and to find that he was murdered truly beaks my heart. Nicki you will always remain in my heart & soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,189,290
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 308,891
Review: Carzone USA 19 hr krom keen 1
Patsos tries to steam, not boil over (Nov '08) 22 hr stewart scott 4
floyd mayweather vs manny pacquiao who will win Thu jdjdk 2
Will the nfl team the washington redskins win a... Tue kdid 2
best players to watch for in the nfl combine 2015 Tue ffkdid 2
Dundalk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dundalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:55 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:55AM
Jacoby Jones cut by Ravens after third season with the team
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bruce Allen and Jay Gruden Have Everything They Want, Now They Must Win
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Redskins Sign DT Ricky Jean-Francois
Bleacher Report 5:38 PM
What Can Jacoby Jones Still Offer NFL Teams?
Yahoo! Sports10:27 PM
Agent: Jean-Francois agrees with 'Skins