Man killed in Dundalk crash Friday mo...

Man killed in Dundalk crash Friday morning

There are 5 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Man killed in Dundalk crash Friday morning. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

The race comprises a competitive 5K , a 5K recreational run, a 5K walk and a 1-mile family fun walk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Disturbed in Dundalk

Greenwood, IN

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Could the news please update the real story behind the crash on Holabird Ave. I heard and seen the police at his house way before the crash and after. So what really happend. Was he running from the police?
anonymous

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 15, 2010
apparently the driver and his girlfriend were in a confrontation and stabbed each other and he was flleing the scene
sorry dont want to give too much info before investigation is over
Disturbed in Dundalk

Greenwood, IN

#3 Aug 15, 2010
I kinda figured there was more to the story then was being told. I know a boy lost his life and I feel for the family. And from what I understand he had a child and feel for the life of the child. And I shall keep the rest of my feelings to myself. But thank you so much for the information.
lken14

Dundalk, MD

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Isn't there usually?
annnnnna

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2010
Disturbed in Dundalk wrote:
I kinda figured there was more to the story then was being told. I know a boy lost his life and I feel for the family. And from what I understand he had a child and feel for the life of the child. And I shall keep the rest of my feelings to myself. But thank you so much for the information.
. He has two kids a 4 year old and 4 month old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Nuculur option 1,394,919
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) 2 hr JeffreyJf 45
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr zach 311,329
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) 6 hr Blue eyes boggy bebe 33
Another one found not Guilty Sat bozo 3
News Police Make Attempted Murder Arrest in Northwes... Sat bozo 2
News Baltimore awaits third Freddie Gray verdict on ... Sat Bloodonhishands 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages