Bread & Cheese Creek Clean-up - 11/6/10

Bread & Cheese Creek Clean-up - 11/6/10

Posted in the Dundalk Forum

“Help Clean Bread & Cheese Crk.”

Since: Jan 10

Dundalk, MD

#1 Oct 17, 2010
The heavy rains on 9/30 and 10/10 brought a lot of trash into the area targeted for our November 6th clean-up. Please join us that Saturday from 8AM - 2 PM to help us clean the creek. Anything not removed washes into Back River and the Chesapeake Bay, lets stop it here!

Photos of the section of Bread And Cheese Creek targeted for a volunteer maintainence clean-up in the November 6, 2010, 8 AM - 2 PM. This was previously cleaned in September 2009 but the trash had begun building up again.

We will be cleaning the area between Merritt Boulevard and Plainfield Road in Dundalk, Maryland

Please contact me at the following e-mail address if you are interested in participating in this stream clean-up!:

Clean_Bread_And_Cheese_Creek@y and please check out our website to learn more about us at

Thank you for your Interest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr the undertaker 1,315,014
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Ronald 20,515
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Fri Keyesport Resident 8
News Thanksgiving dining options in Baltimore Fri miley_jackie 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Nov 26 cpeter1313 310,462
News 39 US missionaries robbed in Jamaica (Jul '08) Nov 25 Kingston 71
News What's up with the First Baptist Church of Dund... Oct 31 Britney 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages