nunya

Thomasville, NC

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Lederer is the adopting family's name. His birth name was Carmine.My wife is desperately trying to locate her brother. There was 4 kids that were all adopted at young ages and split between 2 homes. Jimmy was born in 1969 and was adopted with his brother Bobby. Jimmy was dating/married to a Darlene A Smith and had a few kids with her. From what i have been able to find of Darlene, she is now in Pennsylvania. Jimmy, he has always been in Dundalk or in the City. If ANYONE knows where Jimmy is please notify us. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Death of Tenzing 1,262,846
News Teen fatally shot after wounding officer (Jan '07) 7 hr bill cosby 248
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 10 hr Raptor in Michigan 116,321
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr STO 310,327
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Dundalk - S St. P Draig Day Parade Jul 25 USA 1
News Murder charges expected (May '06) Jul 8 LEO 477 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages