Dundalk man killed in motorcycle crash

Dundalk man killed in motorcycle crash

There are 2 comments on the ABC2 Maryland story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Dundalk man killed in motorcycle crash. In it, ABC2 Maryland reports that:

Baltimore County Police are trying to figure out what killed a 35-year-old Dundalk man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC2 Maryland.

Lauren

Linden, IA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
This was my cousin. If you could please pray for his family for they are deeply saddened abput this tragedy. I have no words to explain what I feel.
Kelly

Middle River, MD

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Lauren thankyou so much sweetie for your support. My brother truely was an Honorable man that served his country and helped people around the world while serving.He had 1 of the biggest hearts in the world always trying to take care of everyone ESPECIALLY HIS FAMILY. Now GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM!:)R.I.P. Big Brother I LOVE YOU! TY AGN Lauren.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Henry 1,497,041
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr mexico 20,851
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr ThomasA 313,381
Good Shepherd Services to close Baltimore Count... 15 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 3
News Merger announced between Kopernik Bank and St. ... 15 hr Jeremy 5
Review: Independent Chem-dry Mon Natalie1991 1
Wish our BALT N(EYE)GGERS had some FLINT MI WATER! Mon Philbert 2

Dundalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages