Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313231 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289718 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The idiot's been claiming this for months on various threads, as well as a number of other ridiculous things. He's serious.
You think he is serious when he says that animals have caught homosexuality from humans? I think you are without humor.

But on a serious note, I have spent my life around and caring for animals large and small and have never seen a male of any sort allow another male to put his penis into his rectum.
Gtown71

United States

#289719 Mar 20, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
All this babbling means...WHAT, exactly?
Foo says, if a single woman CHOOSES to go to the bar and pick up different men, then she is a wwhore. Do you feel the same, or are you really for womens freedom over their own sexuality?

Or would you like to be like foo, and judge those you wish, and not anyone who agrees with you for doing the same?

I'm curious to your answer, to see if you truly hold firm to your beliefs on womens rights, or will you cave and agree with foo, that a woman that CHOOSES to go out and have sex with whomever she wills, is a wwhore.
if she goes to a bar first, and or has a child at home.
So what do you think ocean?
Where do you draw the line?
Do you have a line?
Or is your line like that of foo, and others, and is moveable to where you wish :)
Gtown71

United States

#289720 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he is serious when he says that animals have caught homosexuality from humans? I think you are without humor.
But on a serious note, I have spent my life around and caring for animals large and small and have never seen a male of any sort allow another male to put his penis into his rectum.
No, and you never will. Even a dog has enough sense to know it isn't right. You never see two female dogs together either, for pleasure purposes.

That comes from within the sick minds and hearts of humans.

Thanks be to God, for sending us all a savior.
I just pray those who don't know Him, will come to know Him.

I geuss untill a person realizes they are a sinner, then they will have no need for a savior.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#289721 Mar 20, 2013
If I had a child to care for, my sex life would be quite different. That's the difference.

Gays sometimes stay in the closet for very practical reasons, like fear of losing family or not being elected pope. Many heteros are molested as children; would you say they became straight because they were molested?

Normal? Like you? I'd rather die.

I'd really love to fly out to china and pick the kid off the road, but I'm booked. Maybe you could get off your pontificating ass instead of haranguing other people about it?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I thought it was very well said, as well, just not truth.
She does like anyone, which is lives by her own rules. If a married woman has an affair, and gets pregnant, then dies from letting her boyfriend try and give her a late term abortion, then she is a poor tragic soul, who should've been able to access a legal "safe " abortion.
Yet if a pro life woman has an affair -she's a whore.
Cpeter claims to have slept with hundreds, if not thousands of guys, but since he "may " have done it over time, its all good.
You folks contradict yourselves, and you give yourself away sooo easily. At least foo and cpeter aren't living a lie, and know where they stand as being gay, but most of you are still in the closet. You're ashamed, becouse you know it's wrong without anyone telling you, but with enough time you to can sear your conscience with a hot iron and come on out, untill then hid behing your feces for jesus and Aka names.
There's nothing normal about being gay.
Many were molested, which effected them the rest of their lives, but they will never admit it.
I seen a deal on fb, where a small girl in china was hit by a car, while others walked and drove atound her, but never even tried to help her!
This is the world we live in, dog eat dog.
That poor child layed there and died, becouse humanity is not very humane.
Not sure why I'm saying this to you, since the death of over 3,500 unborn babies have No effect on you guys, then what's one little dead girl in the street? Just push her to the curb, and get on about your life :)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289722 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So you condone the RCC's child-rape policies?
<quoted text>
I have condemned it on here many times. No so for the people who think gosnell and tiller provided a service. They both provided thousands of late term abortions, even up to near birth.

Indianapolis

#289723 Mar 20, 2013
You're such a hypocrite; you just switched your addiction to religion.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was (this is where you would call me a liar for the umptenth time :) but addictions comes from evil.
I geuss you like many think being a drunk, is a disease.
the only one, I know where the sick ones must go out and but their disease and drink it daily.

Indianapolis

#289724 Mar 20, 2013
Many people with money issues fantasize about arson and insurance fraud. You also have no proof your father burned anything down or even thought about doing so.

BTW--AC's don't freeze up unless you are running them too hard. That's something I learned from MY father, who did a lot of AC work.

Quaint notion. I learn from those around me, but there is no spiritual (or fluid) transfer from the guys I sleep with.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only tell you what I'm told, and read, and my own personal experience.
Which you may do with what you wish.
When I was about 19-20 yo, my wife and I lived in an old trailer "trailer trash ",I said it for foo, so she doesn't have to.
We moved out, and needed to sell it. I had two ac units, and they both would freeze up after 10-12 hours, so when I woke up, and before I went to work I would unplug one and pull it out of the window, and set the other one in, and repeat this when I got home from work.
I remember having these thoughts of burning down the trailer for insurance money, and I could pay off what was owed and keep the land.
These were very strong feelings!
I had thought, and thought about how to do it, and I was going to make it look like the ac plug got loose from me switching ac units so much, shorted out and burned it down.
Everyone we knew, knew I pulled the units in and out, so it would work.
Thankfuly, a lady bought the trailer, before I could actually carry out my plans.
Many years later, after I got saved at age 29 -I called a half sister of mine, that I had not talked to since my father died, when I was a kid.
I wanted to know what kind of man was my dad?
I was only about 10 when he died, and knew nothing about him, from his past.
She told me the truth, and it was like she was telling all about my life story.
But one thing stood out, to the point where I was speachless "enter your joke here " lol.
She told me -I used to wonder about y'all s house, since our home burned to the ground when I was 7, and it was built when I was born. She told me, that I always wondered if your dad burned that house, becouse he had burned on years earlier for insurance money.
I told her, wow really? Did he get caught? She said no -he knew how to do it, and he made it look like an accident around the ac plug!
This may just be a coincidence to you, but not me.
There are spiritual transfers that happen when you lay with another as well. I'm sure if you've done all you claim,and I don't have any reason to not believe you, then you are one messed up dude.
Thankfuly for me AND YOU.
God made a way for All of yours, mine, all peoples sin to be forgiven.
You may do as you wish, with that info as well.

Indianapolis

#289725 Mar 20, 2013
I doubt you've seen two men do it either, so it must not happen.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#289726 Mar 20, 2013
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/...
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and you never will. Even a dog has enough sense to know it isn't right. You never see two female dogs together either, for pleasure purposes.
That comes from within the sick minds and hearts of humans.
Thanks be to God, for sending us all a savior.
I just pray those who don't know Him, will come to know Him.
I geuss untill a person realizes they are a sinner, then they will have no need for a savior.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289727 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I doubt you've seen two men do it either, so it must not happen.
<quoted text>
I have your word on it.
grumpy

Huntington Station, NY

#289729 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have black family members besides the Spanish, she said again.
You might even know one of them.
Where did she say she had "black family members"?
Before posting, you should know something about South Africa.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289730 Mar 20, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Where did she say she had "black family members"?
Third person. You are funny.
Gtown71

United States

#289731 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic .com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_ gayanimal.html
<quoted text>
If you believe in reincarnation,then you would come back as a rabbit. Would you not?
All of yours studies, and you have a sexual relationship, down to a carnal act, and nothing more.
This is why you have slept with more then I could imagine.
Did you talk with these people?
Get to know them at all?
Or like a dog in heat?

If you don't know by now cpeter -you will NEVER be able to satisfy your sinful flesh. The more you allow it to have, the more you want.

You may view my comments anyway you wish. You respond out of your hate for me and my views, but if anyone loves you, they will tell you the truth as they know it. You just keep yourself surrounded by those who share your views.
Plus, if those people do not know the truth, then they can't tell you.

Looking at animals as a way of how we humans should live, is not a very good way to view things. They are animals, we are humans.

When you teach a person, they are nothing more then an animal, then they act like one. Or worse.

You may joke about the little girl dying, but that's becouse your heart is cold, and your ability to be humane, takes a hard hitting, close to home event, if that would even work.

God is the only one, that has the power to break apart those things, that are impossible for man.

You say you've studied all these religions, so what did Jesus do that you find offensive?
Huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#289732 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. They were both paid to find an excuse to kill late term babies that their mothers decided had to die.
Dr Gosnell by his own estimate legally killed over 16, 000 late term fetuses. BTW you shouldn't be taking the Lord's name in vain.
Just another commandment for you to break?
Carhart also kills babies and is under investigation, thank God.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289733 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not quite true. You never condemned him for doing allegedly legal late term abortions, even as late as near born. The same thing tiller did.
You're still attempting to backpedal. Not working. You lied. Own it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289734 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional. I think you're ashamed to have someone so foolish on your side of the argument. He is serious. There is nothing to indicate he is joking. Ask Sue.

Homosexual behavior has been observed in 1500 different species in nature. That makes it's a natural behavior.

You don't see anything you don't wish to see anyway. It could be right in front of your face, and you'd still deny.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289735 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo says, if a single woman CHOOSES to go to the bar and pick up different men, then she is a wwhore. Do you feel the same, or are you really for womens freedom over their own sexuality?
Or would you like to be like foo, and judge those you wish, and not anyone who agrees with you for doing the same?
I'm curious to your answer, to see if you truly hold firm to your beliefs on womens rights, or will you cave and agree with foo, that a woman that CHOOSES to go out and have sex with whomever she wills, is a wwhore.
if she goes to a bar first, and or has a child at home.
So what do you think ocean?
Where do you draw the line?
Do you have a line?
Or is your line like that of foo, and others, and is moveable to where you wish :)
You're confusing having an opinion regarding a given act with wishing to deny others the right to choose. It's not the same thing at all.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289736 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have condemned it on here many times. No so for the people who think gosnell and tiller provided a service. They both provided thousands of late term abortions, even up to near birth.
Tiller provided legal late term abortions. Gosnell may have as well, but most of what he did was illegally done, and we all condemned him.

Why would we condemn the doctor who acts legally, as Tiller did?

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#289737 Mar 20, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple question I've answered multiple times.
No you haven't. Not once have you provided a hypothetical example of a preemie "reaching viability" with medical assistance.
What you DID provide me with was an example of a preemie to whom ALS was applied but who still died despite all efforts. This was an example of a preemie that was NEVER viable. How you ever thought this answered my question....or was an example of a preemie "reaching viability" is beyond me.
Still you reject it, you argue against it.
Of course I rejected it. It was not what I asked for.
So, why don't you tell me, in your own words, what you think "reaching viability" means
The phrase "reaching viability" has no real meaning. It is an oxymoron. If a preemie needs to "reach viability" that means it is not yet viable. Yet we know that a preemie that is not viable cannot survive no matter what medical assistance is applied.

as a phrase in conjunction with preemies born at borderline viability and how the limit of viability affects the mortality rate and survival rate of such infants.
The fact that you would even use a term such as "borderline viability" demonstrates you still have no grasp of the concept of viability. There is no such thing as being "borderline viable". A preemie is either viable or it is NOT.

Now please.....just ONE hypothetical example of a preemie that REACHES viability with medical assistance. Either you can provide one or you can't. Which is it ?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289738 Mar 20, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Where did she say she had "black family members"?
I doubt Ink's heard of Apartheid, Grumpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jeff Sessions 1,483,617
News Faces Drug Charges (Aug '08) Sun Mt Vernon Rd resi... 15
News Baltimore shootings up 30 percent compared to t... Sat red dawn 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Jan 19 truth 7,994
Mosby Jan 18 Johnathan T 4
News Baltimore man fires shots because someone took ... Jan 15 Dudley 2

Dundalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages