Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311485 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289688 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say my mother was being a whore "which I agree with ",but my.mother was single, so anyone who is single and sleeping with others are considered a whore in your book right?
Nope. Only those going to bars and bringing "home a different man every night" as you claimed.
No matter how often or how many, just like cpeter says -he has had more partners, then I could imagine. So he's a bad whore right?
Oh I dont know, he could be a good ho! Depends on how snazzy a dresser he is!

Seriously, I'm PRETTY sure he meant over TIME dear, not different men on an every night basis with impressionable children at home as you claimed your mom did.

So recap -please break down time Frame verses how many partners, so we will know if we've crossed the "foo " line of morality :)
No specific time frame dear. YOU are the one that classified your mother as a whore. Sorry, you dont get to whine about it after the fact.

Location hidden

#289689 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know after you take drugs a while, you have to take the same amount just to feel "normal "
I've only done pain pills, but that's strong enough!
I know what it is like to wake up, and decide within secounds how your day will be, according to how many pills you have.
I know what it's like to take 2 or 3 pills and get high, only to find yourself a few months later taking 17 at once, just to feel "normal "and doing that 3-4 times a day.
I also know how it is for a Real God to come into your life, and break away all of that garbage.
It is only by Gods grace I'm still alive!
It would be nice for once, if you got real with yourself, and stop defending your wrong.
Stop calling evil /good and good /evil.
Having an addiction is not "evil" you moron.

Location hidden

#289690 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called the 14 yo a ped. Just telling what I seen. His mother told him, that his birth father molested him, and even if kids do not remember, since he didn't know -there is a spiritual transfer that you know nothing about.
Kids Inherit much from the biological parents.
They dont inherit pedophelia you idiot.
Another kid in my class had severe anger issues, even though he was raised from birth, by very loving, caring pants. His real mom and dad were truck drivers, and dropped him off with them, and signed papers less than a month after birth.
There are generational curses as well, but again you know nothing about that either.
@@ So because he had "truckers" for birth parents, that is why he had anger issues??@@

You truly are a moron.
Ocean56

AOL

#289691 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Plus ocean is all about womens sexual rights, so if a single girl /woman chooses to go out and have sex, they are whores to right?
All this babbling means...WHAT, exactly?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#289692 Mar 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
As for christianity, its not so simple.
As for homosexuality in animals, nerdy little child, homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals.
" homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals."

Where in the world did you get this from? What do you have to back this up?

Location hidden

#289693 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
But thanks for the conformation that you're not to be taken seriously.
Carry on troll.
I think that LL is the one with the "emotional and mental disease".

Location hidden

#289694 Mar 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the animals.
I can't wait to see how you back this up.

Location hidden

#289695 Mar 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It's widespread. I'm not the first to come up with it. I don't know much about it, but I have small splotches of proof.
"I don't know much about it"

No need to point out the perfectly obvious.

Location hidden

#289696 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d DAMN you're stupid.
No Gtown, you weren't born as an adulterer. That was a conscious CHOICE you made to screw another man's wife and abandon your own - or so you claim.
Did you CHOOSE to screw a woman and not a man? Do you CHOOSE to be hetrosexual? No, its hardwired in you, just as being gay or lesbian is hardwired into others.
Can we CHOOSE to be unhappy and unfullfilled all our lives with a partner who's sexuality YOU would approve of? Sure we could, but we're intelligent enough to understand G-d made us just the way he wanted us - or biologically to be with who is RIGHT for us. Its not a choice. Could YOU choose to be with a man, intamately and sexually as a life partner? No, you couldn't.
Screwing around on your spouse is not in your genetic makeup you dunce.
"Did you CHOOSE to screw a woman and not a man? Do you CHOOSE to be hetrosexual? No, its hardwired in you, just as being gay or lesbian is hardwired into others.
Can we CHOOSE to be unhappy and unfullfilled all our lives with a partner who's sexuality YOU would approve of? Sure we could, but we're intelligent enough to understand G-d made us just the way he wanted us - or biologically to be with who is RIGHT for us. Its not a choice."

Very well said!!!

Location hidden

#289697 Mar 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What does incest and paedophilia have to do with being gay? Be careful.
Nothing.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289698 Mar 20, 2013
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that's calling you out on your dishonesty and racism.
Tough shit if you don't like it.
Call all you want. Only your little minions care.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289699 Mar 20, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to see how you back this up.
It wasn't a joke?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289701 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't paying attention as usual.
Tiller was doing medically necessary abortions. Gosnell was murdering women and babies. Big difference.
Here's a website of women who appreciated Dr Tiller's services for their medically necessary abortions.
http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/
Yes, I support those without question.
Why dont you go open your big mouth there and tell those women they were wrong?
You wouldn't have the nerve, instead you'll just cut them down here.
Bull. They were both paid to find an excuse to kill late term babies that their mothers decided had to die.
Dr Gosnell by his own estimate legally killed over 16, 000 late term fetuses. BTW you shouldn't be taking the Lord's name in vain.
Just another commandment for you to break?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289702 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO My grandfather was from South Africa and is Jewish. Being "kinda dark" as in 'swarthy' Cuban or Puerto Rican isn't African you MORON.
My G-d you're stupid.
I have black family members besides the Spanish, she said again.

You might even know one of them.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289703 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO My grandfather was from South Africa and is Jewish. Being "kinda dark" as in 'swarthy' Cuban or Puerto Rican isn't African you MORON.
My G-d you're stupid.
You just don't know the history of the islands. Many are of black slave heritage.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289704 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. You're really on a roll today, you POS.
Are you doing anything to stop it? I didn't think so. When you do nothing you in effect condone it. That's a shitty way to live.
Gtown71

United States

#289705 Mar 20, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did you CHOOSE to screw a woman and not a man? Do you CHOOSE to be hetrosexual? No, its hardwired in you, just as being gay or lesbian is hardwired into others.
Can we CHOOSE to be unhappy and unfullfilled all our lives with a partner who's sexuality YOU would approve of? Sure we could, but we're intelligent enough to understand G-d made us just the way he wanted us - or biologically to be with who is RIGHT for us. Its not a choice."
Very well said!!!
Yes, I thought it was very well said, as well, just not truth.
She does like anyone, which is lives by her own rules. If a married woman has an affair, and gets pregnant, then dies from letting her boyfriend try and give her a late term abortion, then she is a poor tragic soul, who should've been able to access a legal "safe " abortion.

Yet if a pro life woman has an affair -she's a whore.

Cpeter claims to have slept with hundreds, if not thousands of guys, but since he "may " have done it over time, its all good.

You folks contradict yourselves, and you give yourself away sooo easily. At least foo and cpeter aren't living a lie, and know where they stand as being gay, but most of you are still in the closet. You're ashamed, becouse you know it's wrong without anyone telling you, but with enough time you to can sear your conscience with a hot iron and come on out, untill then hid behing your feces for jesus and Aka names.

There's nothing normal about being gay.

Many were molested, which effected them the rest of their lives, but they will never admit it.
I seen a deal on fb, where a small girl in china was hit by a car, while others walked and drove atound her, but never even tried to help her!
This is the world we live in, dog eat dog.

That poor child layed there and died, becouse humanity is not very humane.

Not sure why I'm saying this to you, since the death of over 3,500 unborn babies have No effect on you guys, then what's one little dead girl in the street? Just push her to the curb, and get on about your life :)
Gtown71

United States

#289706 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Having an addiction is not "evil" you moron.
I never said it was (this is where you would call me a liar for the umptenth time :) but addictions comes from evil.
I geuss you like many think being a drunk, is a disease.
the only one, I know where the sick ones must go out and but their disease and drink it daily.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#289707 Mar 20, 2013
"Spiritual transfer"? Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Anger issues can have many causes, and you have no idea what those "loving, caring" parents might have been like behind closed doors.

Wow...generational curses...just, wow!
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called the 14 yo a ped. Just telling what I seen. His mother told him, that his birth father molested him, and even if kids do not remember, since he didn't know -there is a spiritual transfer that you know nothing about.
Kids Inherit much from the biological parents.
Another kid in my class had severe anger issues, even though he was raised from birth, by very loving, caring pants. His real mom and dad were truck drivers, and dropped him off with them, and signed papers less than a month after birth.
There are generational curses as well, but again you know nothing about that either.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289708 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was (this is where you would call me a liar for the umptenth time :) but addictions comes from evil.
I geuss you like many think being a drunk, is a disease.
the only one, I know where the sick ones must go out and but their disease and drink it daily.
Don't tell any drunk jokes, you'll be called a bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,403,290
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr OMTE 20,386
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 11 hr TheGambler 12
News Two men shot, one fatally, inside suspected dru... 12 hr bozo 1
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) Sat sad mommy 50
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) Sat JohnCKN 51
News Baltimore police investigate homicides in Waver... Sat bozo 1

Dundalk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages