Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,996
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284106 Feb 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Seven pounds, 5 ounces. Perfectly healthy weight for a human neonate.
Wow...now you're judging the beauty of babies? Kinda creepy.
<quoted text>
Why bother feeding the feeder food, Cptr? You should be chasing it around the tank. jmo

:)

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#284107 Feb 15, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
This is off topic...but did anyone else see some of the videos of the meteor that whizzed right above Russia today injuring more than 1000 people?
Yup. Some light show!
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#284108 Feb 15, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference between a lawyer and you? You would quit screwing someone when they die.
<quoted text>
Better want, want, want, than need, need need. Don't ya think?
It's good to be a little needy. Spoiled people suck.

You spoiled, counselor?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284109 Feb 15, 2013
Katy is right wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Moon when she comes back!! tell her to check her posts and then SIGN OUT! Then I bet she wont see her own posts to Doc!
I SAW Moons post to Doc PAROVING she had answeredc his question AND that she posted the numb3r of her post! Moons post had links and her answers to Docs question. And it's gone!!!!
Moon isnt banned. She has posts here but somehow she says she keeps answering Doc an he keeps saying the posts don't exist!!
Now its clear why!!!
Biased antichoice mod fukkinover choicers!!
The post numbers for Moons posts to Doc from a little while ago are missing proving I'M RIGHT!
Hopefully she'll see for herself.
Provided these don't get pulled.

:\
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284110 Feb 15, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Some light show!
And just a little too close for comfort.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284111 Feb 15, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have rathered you addressed the part about abortion becoming the war cry for the empowerment of women instead of their being humbled by it in the face of the overwhelming number of unborn babies aborted in the past three decades.
It's our prideful and selfish mentality that will be our downfall.
We reap what we sow. Call it Karma.
I don't see abortion as a "war cry" and don't know anyone who does. I see that as a false premise from your side.

Why don't you focus on the fact that with 7B people roaming the planet, 315M of 'em here, there are over 4M annual live births to 800K annual abortions? Regardless of these numbers, there is a net gain of one person every 15 seconds in the good ol' USofA.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#284112 Feb 15, 2013
So far, I've enjoyed being on this thread having strong feelings and opinions about abortion. Bet you couldn't tell.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Later.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284113 Feb 15, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
This is off topic...but did anyone else see some of the videos of the meteor that whizzed right above Russia today injuring more than 1000 people?
Am intending to look at NASA's site in a while. I heard some reports on the car radio, but one from Bob Rivers came with funny commentary, "Media's last message to the world will be,'Everything's going to be fine.'" This following the initial reports that an expected asteroid would not impact earth in any way. But even that is in dispute as some say the meteorite could be a precursor to it and others say there's no connection.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#284114 Feb 15, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to be a little needy. Spoiled people suck.
You spoiled, counselor?
Wouldn't you want to know.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#284115 Feb 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully she'll see for herself.
Provided these don't get pulled.
:\
How interesting. I did in fact sign out, and I did in fact see that three of my posts, all directed to Doc, are missing. 1. The one answering his question. 2. The one giving him the number of that post. 3. One today posting links to the two previously mentioned posts. All three...gone.

I guess Doc needs to be coddled by some mod/bud who is working behind the scenes for him.

Screw Doc then, it's on him. I know I wrote those posts, and I know they were removed...and I know they were the ONLY ones I wrote that were removed.
Ray

Lincoln City, OR

#284116 Feb 15, 2013
Abortion is a crime against humanity. It also breaks the doctor's oath to do no harm.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#284118 Feb 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
What an awful way to live, needing to grasp at straws to be able to live life on lifes terms. Like you said, we don't know (although wackos like gtown an saphirre say they know) what will happen after we die.
Again, you don't believe, so your views of what is to come will vary greatly with those who have some belief in an afterlife! They don't grasp at straws, but develop a discipline and a lifestyle to accommodate their beliefs, just like those who don't!
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#284119 Feb 15, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you don't believe, so your views of what is to come will vary greatly with those who have some belief in an afterlife! They don't grasp at straws, but develop a discipline and a lifestyle to accommodate their beliefs, just like those who don't!
Don't believe what? Who said I don't believe in some form if an afterlife? I've simply stayed i dont know. All I've done is quetiom the absurd claims of those who claim to "know" what happens after we die.

This is the key difference between people like gtown and me; I do not regard by beliefs as absolute truth and I remain open to other possibilities. I am not enslaved by what I "believe".
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284120 Feb 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting. I did in fact sign out, and I did in fact see that three of my posts, all directed to Doc, are missing. 1. The one answering his question. 2. The one giving him the number of that post. 3. One today posting links to the two previously mentioned posts. All three...gone.
I guess Doc needs to be coddled by some mod/bud who is working behind the scenes for him.
Screw Doc then, it's on him. I know I wrote those posts, and I know they were removed...and I know they were the ONLY ones I wrote that were removed.
It's ridiculous. Last year, during that crappy accusation from NR that I somehow supported infanticide, informative posts with links weren't showing up at all.

There's a guy connected to lila rose (that little sneak who passes herself off as a minor in PP and tapes/records it) who is also connected to a couple corps. that run medicaid (the feds privatized this social services back in the '90s and these are in all 50 states, plus have gone international). He won a PLM award a couple summers ago and it peeked my interest. Almost every one of those posts is yanked and never sees the light of day. Yet everything I post is public, found on the internet, with no harm meant.

But shouldn't Americans be aware of their social programs, who's running these, and their affiliation with the PLM? Especially when they're the ones who are always threatening to cut these programs to single moms?!
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#284121 Feb 15, 2013
Ray wrote:
Abortion is a crime against humanity. It also breaks the doctor's oath to do no harm.
You've heard of the United Nations?
According to their international laws, abortion is not a crime against humanity. Forced pregnancy is, though. You can confirm this from their website.

What say you to that?

Location hidden

#284122 Feb 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe what? Who said I don't believe in some form if an afterlife? I've simply stayed i dont know. All I've done is quetiom the absurd claims of those who claim to "know" what happens after we die.
This is the key difference between people like gtown and me; I do not regard by beliefs as absolute truth and I remain open to other possibilities. I am not enslaved by what I "believe".
I humbly apologize for a poor assumption on my part. So, if I understand you correctly, your issue is not If there is an afterlife, it is just what kind of afterlife and how can anyone know for sure?

Location hidden

#284123 Feb 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard of the United Nations?
According to their international laws, abortion is not a crime against humanity. Forced pregnancy is, though. You can confirm this from their website.
What say you to that?
Those are the guys in the little blue helmets, right? Run around the world attempting to keep peace!
Anonymous

United States

#284124 Feb 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you were just as incredulous. Stars are billions of years old!
Well ofcourse, I believe that stars are no older then 7,000 years, but either way they are old.

Evolution theory and mine, takes faith either way.
Mainly, becouse we debate if Jesus Christ really walked on this earth just 2000 years ago, so to believe in millions or billions would take faith, in what others believe.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#284125 Feb 15, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>I humbly apologize for a poor assumptionte on my part. So, if I understand you correctly, your issue is not If there is an afterlife, it is just what kind of afterlife and how can anyone know for sure?
My issue is with anyone who claims to know what happens after we die, like gtown and sapphire have claimed. It is the heiight or arrogance.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#284126 Feb 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ofcourse, I believe that stars are no older then 7,000 years, but either way they are old.
Evolution theory and mine, takes faith either way.
Mainly, becouse we debate if Jesus Christ really walked on this earth just 2000 years ago, so to believe in millions or billions would take faith, in what others believe.
You are a slave to your beliefs so much that you refuse to accept differing ideas and possibilities.

Remain willingly ignorant, jonnycakes.

Continue to keep your nose pointed upward and your head buried in thevsand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,194
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,559
Blind teens say ice rink denied them access (Aug '08) 13 hr R Walker 44
Working in America is on the Decline as America... 17 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Home-stay/host family in Baltimore * Sat Foal 1
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) Sat hounddogsniffin 4
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Dec 18 susan 9
Dundalk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dundalk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dundalk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dundalk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:47 am PST