Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310346 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266826 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh isn't he cute? The poor little basment dweller is trying to be dramatic!
I would absolutely support assisted suicide if my grandmother was of sound mind and dying, and determined she WANTED so spare herself suffering in her final months.
I support the assisted suicide laws that have been around for quite some time now in three states (with more coming just like with SSM laws...) Oregon, Washington and Montana.
"brutally killing"? NO. "exectuion"?? Sheer stupidity.
Death with dignity in the way the person WANTS to die? 100% yes.
Oh and you dont get a say in THAT either No Relevance! Poor lil fella.....
How kind of you to give deference to your grandma's wishes. Yet, you don't give any consideration to the dignity of the preborn baby. At all. Ever.

BTW: I'm prolife, so I don't support assisted suicide. That's a culture-of-death thing.
The Weatherman

Burlington, KS

#266827 Nov 29, 2012
Pro-aborts can argue "save the mother" until they are blue in the face, but the fact is the VAST majority of abortions are performed on healthy mothers and healthy fetuses. Using the minority to justify the majority is simply mindless...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266828 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OR they can abort and not prolong the inevitable, and PERHAPS prevent more problems and possibly maternal death.
<quoted text>
Uh no. My plan says if the mother WANTS the abortion, then save the mothers life and to hell with the embryo or fetus.
If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart' if it saves the mother and she ASKS for the abortion - ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!
<quoted text>
The WOMAN in this case in particular, deserves the dignity to have her medical wishes carried out, and to NOT be left to die horribly in a hospital while the idiots sat on their hands and did NOTHING.
<quoted text>
I dont 'treat them' at all you moron. But again, good try! Abysmal failure, but kudos on the hyperbolic bullshit!
You don't know the intricate details surrounding her death. That's what the investigation is for.

Your World Health Organization link addressed infection/sepsis AFTER abortion procedures. Who's to say she wouldn't have contracted E.Coli bacterial infection => sepsis during/after abortion procedure?

You've come to your conclusions before investigation is complete. I also have my suspicions as to the circumstances surrounding her death.

We'll both know who is correct when investigation is complete & made public.

Your default plan typically includes death (preborn babies, sick grandma, etc.)

Death & destruction has willingly become a part of who you are.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266829 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OR they can abort and not prolong the inevitable, and PERHAPS prevent more problems and possibly maternal death.
<quoted text>
Uh no. My plan says if the mother WANTS the abortion, then save the mothers life and to hell with the embryo or fetus.
If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart' if it saves the mother and she ASKS for the abortion - ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!
<quoted text>
The WOMAN in this case in particular, deserves the dignity to have her medical wishes carried out, and to NOT be left to die horribly in a hospital while the idiots sat on their hands and did NOTHING.
<quoted text>
I dont 'treat them' at all you moron. But again, good try! Abysmal failure, but kudos on the hyperbolic bullshit!
Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus."

Foo: "If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart'"

'Nuf said.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#266830 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
AyakaNeo: Well yes they are.

Atrisco Village

#266831 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When the miscarriage is in process, the preborn baby is dying naturally. After he/she dies, mom may naturally remove his body. Surgery can remove him, if not.
Your plan says since the preborn baby is already dying, just go ahead and rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart. Baby humans in utero deserve dignity. You treat them worse than your dogs.
If grandma is dying from terminal cancer,("she's already dying") you would support brutally killing her to "stop the cancer"?
I don't consider executing grandma a "treatment" for her cancer.
But, then again, I'm not a proabort who only thinks of myself...or, has culture of death mindset (i.e., no respect for human life).
You know, if you're going to try to have a medical discussion, you should call a fetus a fetus. "Preborn baby" is not a term a legitimate physician uses, dear.

Atrisco Village

#266832 Nov 30, 2012
The Weatherman wrote:
Pro-aborts can argue "save the mother" until they are blue in the face, but the fact is the VAST majority of abortions are performed on healthy mothers and healthy fetuses. Using the minority to justify the majority is simply mindless...
A woman doesn't need to justify having an abortion. Her reasons are none of your business.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266835 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bitner, of COURSE she's not the "same person", time has passed and she's a MUCH bigger bitch now, pissed off as heck that EVERYONE see's through her, but determined to act as if she has some credibility here (tho of course she has none)- so she's a MUCH "different person" than she was as Lynne D and Perverse.
Therefore, she can lie about it, while acting as if she's telling the truth and she can delude herself that somewhere, someone believes her .......
And yet, she's never ONCE answered that particular question. I wonder why?:)
Ocean56

AOL

#266836 Nov 30, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
I see, you're expecting me to accept the word of the Catholic church as the authority on this matter, when you are not willing to accept Jewish law as the authority on why if a pregnancy threatens a mother's life an abortion is mandatory, because the life of the unborn IS NEVER more paramount than that of the mother.
Duly noted.
Hi CD! When you consider that "Husker" is KNUTTER, under another new name (I lost count of how many she's had over the last few years), her stupidity is easily explained.:-)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266837 Nov 30, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is pure evil. Abortion destroys. Nothing good comes from it.
Sometimes it saves lives.

Location hidden

#266838 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When the miscarriage is in process, the preborn baby is dying naturally. After he/she dies, mom may naturally remove his body. Surgery can remove him, if not.
Your plan says since the preborn baby is already dying, just go ahead and rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart. Baby humans in utero deserve dignity. You treat them worse than your dogs.
If grandma is dying from terminal cancer,("she's already dying") you would support brutally killing her to "stop the cancer"?
I don't consider executing grandma a "treatment" for her cancer.
But, then again, I'm not a proabort who only thinks of myself...or, has culture of death mindset (i.e., no respect for human life).
At 17 weeks and her cervix dilated they could have induced delivery and avoided all that. She was not treated with dignity NR, she was treated like a woman requesting an elective abortion and not as a patient in need of obstetric, emergency care. Grandma doesn't have to die "brutally" if she wishes to die with dignity.

Location hidden

#266839 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
AyakaNeo: Well yes they are.
Sometimes needed doesn't make it not the same procedure. It's the exact same procedure, the exact same steps are taken in either case to scrape the wall of the uterus. As far as your grandma analogy goes, grandma could take a handful of pills and just go to sleep and her head remains intact.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266840 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
In one scenerio, preborn baby is alive & intentionally & directly killed. In the other situation, the preborn baby died naturally, & D&C removes his body.
And in yet a third scenerio, both the mother and the fetus is endangered, the fetus WILL die, and the hospital does nothing while BOTH die.

Location hidden

#266841 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
How kind of you to give deference to your grandma's wishes. Yet, you don't give any consideration to the dignity of the preborn baby. At all. Ever.
Sure I do. When its the MOTHERS decision. Beyond that, its not by business to give it any consideration, its not YOURS either.
BTW: I'm prolife, so I don't support assisted suicide. That's a culture-of-death thing.
No, its a death with dignity thing.

Nobody that matters cares if YOU stupport it or not. The last thing these people considering it is if some idiot on a messageboard cares.

Location hidden

#266842 Nov 30, 2012
The Weatherman wrote:
Actually, the FACT is that IGNORING the majority and pretending it doesn't happen is what's madness.

Location hidden

#266843 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus."
Foo: "If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart'"

Westbury, NY

#266844 Nov 30, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that when the only ones presenting facts are the pro-lifers. None of you pro-choicers can present facts of what someone has posted.
Kenose accuses me of posting something or other which supposedly proves I post lies, and yet admits there are no posts Kenose can present to prove the claim.
You hem and haw about my posts regarding Foo's lies and yet you haven't been able to present one shred of proof that what I posted was wrong, or that she hasn't lied. All you have is you saying,'She hasn't lied', and then try to insult me with lies of your own about me personally.
Ayakaneo has tried to present proof that the facts I posted showing Foo's lies were wrong, but the poor fool only proves she can't read for comprehension. The poor fool takes Foo at her word that she made a "mistake", a "typo" etc. when those who have integrity in discussion and the intelligence to see through the bullshit know; it was a LIE. One she continued with for days.
So, by all means keep ignorantly defending a proven liar, and I'll keep providing proof of claims I make about what people have posted, and why I know what's posted is a lie.
Proof comes in the form of posts WITH post numbers and links to the posts. That way anyone can go and read the posts in context and those who can read for comprehension can see that Lilrabbitfoofoo has lied her big fat furry tail off repeatedly. Not just on one topic, but on several different topics.
Ignoring the proof doesn't mean it's not there for all to see.
You know what you did, you deceitful abortroll. You're a liar and a scumbag, at best. Have a wonderful day.

Location hidden

#266845 Nov 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, she's never ONCE answered that particular question. I wonder why?:)
If she says nothing at all, in her mind it doesn't mean a damn thing lol.
10 Ways to Avoid the Truth Without Lying
1. Change the subject.
2. Tell a preferably-long, possibly-"cute," supposedly-related-subject anecdote.
3. Use the always-reliable "I'm sorry but we are out of time."
4. Delegate the matter to someone else, pass the buck or blame another person.
5. Answer the question with another possibly-rhetorical question.
6. Don't say anything. Sometimes, silence is the best option available.
7. Simply avoid the people who may ask the questions you do not want to answer.
8. Give a mumbo-jumbo, rambling, impossible-to-decipher response.
9. Use legal "crutches."
10. Appeal to people's sense of loyalty, patriotism, and responsibility, rather than answering any questions or directly confronting the issue at hand.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#266846 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I made stands: The more Planned Parenthood pushes sex & contraception, the MORE abortions it performs.
Can you not see that their claim of "push contraception, and we'll need to do fewer abortions" doesn't hold muster? They perform MORE abortions the more they push contraception.
Why do they push contraception, then? Because abortion is how they make their money. They need demand for their abortion business.
Planned Parenthood dupes fools like you into thinking it's trying to reduce abortions, all the while creating their own demand for its abortion business.
Pay attention.
Like I said, I doubt you'd bother to read anything I posted.

Continue to run your mouth, vomit your opinion and run away.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266847 Nov 30, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If she says nothing at all, in her mind it doesn't mean a damn thing lol.
10 Ways to Avoid the Truth Without Lying
1. Change the subject.
2. Tell a preferably-long, possibly-"cute," supposedly-related-subject anecdote.
3. Use the always-reliable "I'm sorry but we are out of time."
4. Delegate the matter to someone else, pass the buck or blame another person.
5. Answer the question with another possibly-rhetorical question.
6. Don't say anything. Sometimes, silence is the best option available.
7. Simply avoid the people who may ask the questions you do not want to answer.
8. Give a mumbo-jumbo, rambling, impossible-to-decipher response.
9. Use legal "crutches."
10. Appeal to people's sense of loyalty, patriotism, and responsibility, rather than answering any questions or directly confronting the issue at hand.
Or, you can do what she does, and say you've already answered the question, when what you answered was a question that was worded in such a way it doesn't have the same meaning.

Example: "Are you Lynne"? That question can be answered honestly with a no, because her name is NOT Lynne.

However, the question "Are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?" is a different question, one she has NEVER answered.

She thinks she's fooling people, but is only highlighting her own dishonesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Quirky 1,263,784
News Martin O'Malley Calls For Racial Bias Training ... 9 hr Just an observer 3
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 11 hr El Chapo 639
News Politicians stumble on #blacklivesmatter 18 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Man shot in northwest Baltimore dies 22 hr reality is a crutch 1
The War on Police Has Consequences in Baltimore Fri Culture Auditor 1
News Dundalk - S St. P Draig Day Parade Jul 25 USA 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dundalk Mortgages